Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 (21757 Views)

DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by zombieHUNTER: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
I sincerely don't trust Igbos. Initial report has it stated clearly how Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the EndSARS protest in the South West using Igbos to cause unrest. Don't be surprised if any crime committed in the South West is from those terrorists.

I have no hand in your madness

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Rolly22(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
I sincerely don't trust Igbos. Initial report has it stated clearly how Nnamdi Kanu hijacked the EndSARS protest in the South West using Igbos to cause unrest. Don't be surprised if any crime committed in the South West is from those terrorists.

ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Hotzone(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
Which Ogun?
Ogun state Abi you mean really Ogun( god of Iron?

Nigeria insecurity is getting worst everyday.
Why don’t this people locate ASO ROCK?

Nnamdi Kanu and his likes are bent to destroy Nigeria so their best strategy is insecurity, they liberate criminals whom they have already recruited from prison. What DSS should do is to do profiling of serious robbery, murder and kidnapping fugitive....locate them if possible, don’t arrest them but place them on serious surveillance because their intention is dangerous.
My crime analysis never disappoints
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Babaken(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2021
Olohitobu:
No day you won't hear someone died in this country
Ftc
die na under statement been KILLED.
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by AmazingELixir: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Ok oo
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by odudueffiom(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
bros sometimes try to be logical na, how can ipob cause unrest in the South West that is predominantly Yoruba ??
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by bencr7: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Decryptor:

Will you also blame IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu for the massacre of your Benue brothers by herdsmen from 2015 till date?
nice reply prodigal son of benue like femi adeshina and Joe igbogwe , fulani is killing is pple in thousand since 2015 is still blaming ipob but mine is telling me that is not from benue ..
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by adamsmith914: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingpele:
Tragic maybe this guys are state actors ,when it comes to fulani welfare ,the present regime can go to any length to help them even terrorists like that wakili is not an exception, in today's world we need to live as if today is the last day ,walk with God and you will never walk alone,happy Sunday
So because the Federal Government that can release 1 man just by an order of court, will go the long route of bombing & freeing 700 inmates that they are holding? Some people no just get sense.
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by adamsmith914: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2021
bencr7:
nice reply prodigal son of benue like femi adeshina and Joe igbogwe , fulani is killing is pple in thousand since 2015 is still blaming ipob
Cowards, Fulani is killing who, do you know anyone personally that has been killed by so called Fulanis, or you are just going by what you consume in the press? Follow follow.
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by bencr7: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
adamsmith914:
Cowards, Fulani is killing who, do you know anyone personally that has been killed by so called Fulanis, or you are just going by what you consume in the press? Follow follow.
fulani man claiming adamsmith that just open diz account 3 hour ago, continue when buhari time is over and other tribes bounce on u Fulani pple,u will cry more and again may d death of benue pple kill by u Fulani that u are trying to defend will reach ur side

1 Like

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Naa god of iron.

Make them destroy the fraudulent name called Nigeria.
Forget Nigeria
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by space9880: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2021
They always lose again armed bandit, hoodlums or whatever but will flex their power over unarmed citizens. Good for them, more d*ath to those in Nigeria armed forces they will pay for blood they spilled on 20/10/20
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:

Na Ogun go kill you idiot!
I don't blame efulefu like you, call your papa terrorist.
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch
More damning revelation is coming out gradually.So it was really Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits that break the prison to rescue their leader Isikilu Wakilu but this Fulani Herdsmen government sealed their mouth.Now that Isikilu Wakilu have been freed by his Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits brothers Yorubas you people should better start relocating to Benin Republic because Isikilu Wakilu will take his pound of fresh where Yorubas are especially now that Sunday Igbogho,the only person that put courage on coward Yorubas is in Benin Republic Prison eating watery beans.When IPOB was telling the whole Nigerians that DSS are behind UGM those children of hate from South West said IPOB are lieing and that IPOB/ESN that suppose to protect their people are killing Igbos little did they know that karma will come knocking on their doors.Let me see any Yorubas that will accused DSS or FG for masterminding the jail break that see the freedom of Isikilu Wakilu they will have Igbos to contend with here.A child(Yorubas)that said that his/her mother (Igbos)will not sleep will not sleep too
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=googlepikins post=107008987]Some residents of the area where the prison is located claimed that a Fulani warlord, Isikilu Wakili, arrested at Ayete, the headquarters of Ibarapa North Local Government Area early in the year and taken to the correctional centre, was freed by the hoodlums.

This is the reason why DSS and their fellow Fulanis broke into that prison.Is you and your people from other tribes in Southern Nigeria that are sleeping not Igbos cos Igbos and IPOB saw this on time when they said that all the attack committed in South East was perpetrated by DSS you people did not believe them because of hatred you people have on Igbos but now it has reach your region and will keep on spreading you are here spewing trash that Southern Nigeria including Igbos are sleeping and dull
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Afonja muslim miscreants are sniffing everywhere for Igbo threads while their brown roof land is under siege. Idiots!
Those people useless behavior is legend seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
abobote:
So there have been prison break all over the country, and zombies are busy emphasising on only that of Imo state
You dey listen to those children of liar Mohammed
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crixxx:

You don't know those myopic idiots. Their hate and envy for Igbos is the only thing in their elongated brain. They rather let fulanis drown them while they scream ipob than say the truth and try to tackle it.
I thought am the only one that knows those children of hate.One thing I like about Igbos is the more they hate Igbos or instigate Igbos against IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu the more Igbos love Nnamdi and join IPOB cause
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
BeardedMeat:
There's something fishy here. Are you guys telling me that wakili is still in police detention all these while? Didn't we here he had relocated to Kwara state then?
It was Seriki not Wakili
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by stinechykee: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
bencr7:
fulani man claiming adamsmith that just open diz account 3 hour ago, continue when buhari time is over and other tribes bounce on u Fulani pple,u will cry more and again may d death of benue pple kill by u Fulani that u are trying to defend will reach ur side
IPOB/ESN are waiting for them when their Buhari finish.Is only IPOB/ESN that will cure that their madness
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Bibors(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
IPOB and ESN may have reached SW.

When will Nigerians wake up?
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by nnaetobi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

MPAMA!!!
capital MPAMA. U even mercy for the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Darealrick(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
The only thing i have to say is i pity his wife. PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by Kyf1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Really
Re: Prison Break: Soldier, Amotekun Official Killed In Oyo, Manhunt Launched For 575 by osazuwa23: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
even oyigbo land that rich still has poverty.
Ushman333:

No mind the scared cowards...the UK and America they are running to, their citizens fought for the safety and stability of the country, most of these idiots are kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally. / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 / TKB417's Presidential Election Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.