Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class (36936 Views)

Chicago University Record Shows A Female (TINUBU) / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Graduates From Baze University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by bewla(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
inoki247:
na wen e even go class abi na online class cos na Instagram or Twitter I dey always see him joking around...
joke senator
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by Amodi470(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Most of them are very brilliant, even senator Izunaso graduated as overall best in law department at Nile university of Nigeria recently, he is very smart and hardworking, that is what we expected from him and he made it, congratulations to both of them
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by chaloskyx: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
SECOND LAS WHICH HE STILL BOUGHT WITH MONEY WHAT A CORRUPT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM I CAN BET 1 SINGLE LECTURE NOT HE DOES NOT HAVE
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
The original yahoo boy. How this person take become senator na wa. He suppose just do work as comedian for nollywood
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by BABANGBALI: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

Where is your buhari cert Mr fatherfucker
where did I tell you that I’m a fan of Buhari, you fokn ass licker
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by Deblow: 1:06am On Oct 25, 2021
inoki247:
na wen e even go class abi na online class cos na Instagram or Twitter I dey always see him joking around...
Even the second class lower na "oluwole" variety. If it were in a saner clime, his best would have been a pass
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by stayclearofme: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

Where is your buhari cert Mr fatherfucker
Buhari can't produce certificate so Dino can do the same.. or lie about his own?
So two wrongs make a right? You need to have your brain examined.
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by tee4naija(m): 4:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Why would the media houses rush to the press before carrying out their investigation? The same way our police and the DSS will rush to arrest suspects before investigating their cases. This is very unethical.
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by jrusky(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

Buhari can't produce certificate so Dino can do the same.. or lie about his own?
So two wrongs make a right? You need to have your brain examined.

It is your own brain that surely need diagnosis as quick as possible.

Yes your buhari can not produce his cert and Melaye said he has first class whereas he had second class but the irony their is he attended the Uni so why will you and your fellow apc bollocks called him motherfucker?

He attended the Uni and graduated so any other bullshit is irrelevant. So pls face your front and see your doctor for sense examining.

So because he is not apc you all apc janjawees jumped on it and started your usual bashing.

Rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by stayclearofme: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

It is your own brain that surely need diagnosis as quick as possible.

Yes your buhari can not produce his cert and Melaye said he has first class whereas he had second class but the irony their is he attended the Uni so why will you and your fellow apc bollocks called him motherfucker?

He attended the Uni and graduated so any other bullshit is irrelevant. So pls face your front and see your doctor for sense examining.

So because he is not apc you all apc janjawees jumped on it and started your usual bashing.

Rubbish.
First of all point of correction you idiot I am neither APC or PDP, only stupid and morons like you still support APC or PDP despite the destructions they have caused the nation. To show further that you are a dunce whose brain is filled with maggots, you failed to realize that Dino was a very active member of APC before defecting to PDP So what is the difference between Dino in APC and Dino in PDP? Asking a question doesn't mean I support Buhari....So on that you can see that you belong to the jungle or a physychiatric hospital.
Dino lied about his result, Buhari cannot produce certificate both of them lied simple! But to a goat like you Dino is better because at least he attended university...so he his a better liar! The reason why you have useless leaders today.
I am sure you belong to the class of Dino or Buhari...shameless moth er fucker.
You are both PDP and APC zombie! Dumbass!
Your poverty continues!!!

Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

First of all point of correction you idiot I am neither APC or PDP, only stupid and morons like you still support APC or PDP despite the destructions they have caused the nation. To show further that you are a dunce whose brain is filled with maggots, you failed to realize that Dino was a very active member of APC before defecting to PDP So what is the difference between Dino in APC and Dino in PDP? Asking a question doesn't mean I support Buhari....So on that you can see that you belong to the jungle or a physychiatric hospital.
Dino lied about his result, Buhari cannot produce certificate both of them lied simple! But to a goat like you Dino is better because at least he attended university...so he his a better liar! The reason why you have useless leaders today.
I am sure you belong to the class of Dino or Buhari...shameless moth er fucker.
You are both PDP and APC zombie! Dumbass!
Your poverty continues!!!

Hahahahaha look at who is talking about poverty. So it's govt that will make rich in African context.

Bro go and hussle and just keep shut. You are already annoying me.
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by stayclearofme: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

Hahahahaha look at who is talking about poverty. So it's govt that will make rich in African context.

Bro go and hussle and just keep shut. You are already annoying me.
You are big fool.... I am more than comfortable and I live in a comfortable zone...The anger you have for me will kill you and you will die a pauper! I started huzzling before your mother was born. You all think that everybody here na una mate because we dey on-line!
Out of all I said it was poverty that attracted you because you have no contrary thing to say. Un employed youth!
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are big fool.... I am more than comfortable and I live in a comfortable zone...The anger you have for me will kill you and you will die a pauper! I started huzzling before your mother was born. You all think that everybody here na una mate because we dey on-line!
Out of all I said it was poverty that attracted you because you have no contrary thing to say. Un employed youth!

Here we go again I believe Seun and his gang can read how this Ewu Gambia took a swipe on my father without insulting his father? By the time I start no one should call rule 2.

From your statement its obvious you are a frustrated human. Someone who has hussle and make cash don't get unnecessary outburst over nothing. Your post is just a total definition of a poor dude nature because poor dude has a trait of anger over everything infact a poor dude is a semi mad human as you just displayed.

Read your comment Mr Comfort zone did your post tell any one you are comfortable? Hell No.

Did your post proof you are not a bastard? Hell No. Because only a bastard will go into common sense discussion with people and jump to insult their parent. If you have a parent you value you will find it hard to insult other parent over mere comment.

You see your childish ignorant in displayed now? Very very unfortunate lunacy is not about typing grammar or speaking it your inner personality and what is vomiting out of your month classify you as mentally impaired human.

Ndooh!!! You will be alright ok.
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by stayclearofme: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

Here we go again I believe Seun and his gang can read how this Ewu Gambia took a swipe on my father without insulting his father? By the time I start no one should call rule 2.

From your statement its obvious you are a frustrated human. Someone who has hussle and make cash don't get unnecessary outburst over nothing. Your post is just a total definition of a poor dude nature because poor dude has a trait of anger over everything infact a poor dude is a semi mad human as you just displayed.

Read your comment Mr Comfort zone did your post tell any one you are comfortable? Hell No.

Did your post proof you are not a bastard? Hell No. Because only a bastard will go into common sense discussion with people and jump to insult their parent. If you have a parent you value you will find it hard to insult other parent over mere comment.

You see your childish ignorant in displayed now? Very very unfortunate lunacy is not about typing grammar or speaking it your inner personality and what is vomiting out of your month classify you as mentally impaired human.

Lol now you are calling moderators try call Seun number directly that will be faster... unemployed youth... grin grin
How will a post tell if someone is comfortable? Dunce of the highest order.
Lol... cheesy I told you I started huzzling before your mother deal with that. I have no time reading your stupid and idiotic comments again. Lunatic runs in your family so go get yourself treated... grin
See your village people who are after you go and appease them.

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by stayclearofme: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
jrusky:

Olodo where did I insulted your parents?
I said I started huzzling before your mother. Is that an insult?
Keep calling Seun... U never start... U wan kill yourself over politician matta.. people wey no care about. Sorry is your case!
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

Olodo where did I insulted your parents?
I said I started huzzling before your mother. Is that an insult?
Keep calling Seun... U never start... U wan kill yourself over politician matta.. people wey no care about. Sorry is your case!

Really ?
Re: Dino Melaye lied, Baze University Record Shows Ex-Senator Had second-Class by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol now you are calling moderators try call Seun number directly that will be faster... unemployed youth... grin grin
How will a post tell if someone is comfortable? Dunce of the highest order.
Lol... cheesy I told you I started huzzling before your mother deal with that. I have no time reading your stupid and idiotic comments again. Lunatic runs in your family so go get yourself treated... grin
See your village people who are after you go and appease them.

Very really Ok nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / Buhari Nominates Emefiele For Second Term As CBN Governor / INEC Adjourns Collation Of Results To 11am Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.