Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? (23707 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience / I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by mariahAngel(f): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
uthlaw:
apart from sex and children,is there any positive things in marriage!

So much. Body and soul companionship with someone you’re compatible with.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
womenareapess:
this one opened thread to deceive people undecided

I keep asking this question, "what can a woman offer"

There's nothing beneficially in marrying those black baboons undecided
Rather to be single than having the remaining rest of your life living in regret marrying those piece of shiit. undecided

When I see young men getting marry, I always pity them for they do not know that what comes next is a path full of regrets!

Marriage only favour on particular gender and that's the plain truth!
No ones fault you’re from a family of werebaboons. Your dad should’ve looked twice before impregnating a black animal like your mom.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by uthlaw: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Swinger60:
OK, we have heard.

Aside money, what else do Nigerian men have to offer?
money conquer all things!
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by uthlaw: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

So much. Body and soul companionship with someone you’re compatible with.
okay oooo....where we go c who go love us bayi!
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
zeenaman:

Three of my friends had similar experience, if not for their wives they won't have been married by now.

While men see problems, woman seem to see solution. For people that may think she was desperate, I married her at 22, extremely beautiful and untouched by any man.
Back to the question, if not for your wife, will you have been married by now?
Note : I'm only referring to good women that are focused and marriage oriented. Same as men.
Mod, please help move to front page

Great u have a great woman! People like me should ask; IF NOT FOR MY WIFE, WOULD I HAVE BEEN A DIVORCEE BY NOW?

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by mariahAngel(f): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
uthlaw:
okay oooo....where we go c who go love us bayi!
cheesy

If you want love, you give love.
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by uthlaw: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

cheesy

If you want love, you give love.
I've played with the love of most girls that love me then...I don't even know the one that love me now!

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by uthlaw: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
We wey never see our husband go wait patiently sha
may God just help us to find the right person!
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
zeenaman:
Contrary to the impression held by many, women actually make marriage proposals. Because people see men going down on their knees popping the typical "will you marry me" question, they feel men are the ones in charge of fixing a date. But this is not true. I arrived at this after having discussions from a few married friends of mine, and my own experience too as a married person. Left for me, I didn't see myself married in three years time from the year I married considering my financial situation. There were many goals I hoped to achieve before getting married, but my fiancée changed my mindset. She knew my financial capacity, she made the analysis and convinced me that we can do it. Alhamdulillah, that's the best decision I have ever made in my life.
Three of my friends had similar experience, if not for their wives they won't have been married by now.

While men see problems, woman seem to see solution. For people that may think she was desperate, I married her at 22, extremely beautiful and untouched by any man.
Note : I'm only referring to good women that are focused and marriage oriented. Same as men.

From your write up, you are a muslim, and you married a muslim girl.. Am i right? She was 22, call a Christian girl at 22 that you want to marry her and you dont have money for white wedding, money for bridal showers, money for dj, money for party hall, and many more you are on your own

6 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by mariahAngel(f): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
uthlaw:
I've played with the love of most girls that love me then...I don't even know the one that love me now!

You mean you took their love for granted?
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by uthlaw: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

You mean you took their love for granted?
olorun....there is this one that do send me half of her salary when I was school....I just lose guard aje!
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by HERSLEY(f): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not for my wife, I won't have been married till today.

But I pity the woman I married because if she was even quarter as wise as me, she'd never have settled for a jerk like me.

But love conquers all, innit?
i will like to have sexx with u

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Bleiz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'm joining my voice with Angels to wish your lovely wife a glorious birthday celebration oin advance.

Please send my warmest wishes to her.

wunmi590:
cool

Honestly, my wife was the one who engineered my fast wedding if not, I go still dey look for wetin no lose up and down...

That woman nah sweet woman and home maker, it was so difficult letting her go or delaying her more...

When she told me she has an empty account we can save our wedding g money togther, my head just straight, nah like that me and she saved up to 2+ million to do wedding apart from the little change family gave us...

I dey enjoy the woman until now...

As you celebrate your birthday come 4th of november, I wish you more success as my wife.. kiss
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by wunmi590(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bleiz:
I'm joining my voice with Angels to wish your lovely wife a glorious birthday celebration oin advance.

Please send my warmest wishes to her.

Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
There is nothing wrong in marriage, as long as you marry the one God chose for you, it is more of spiritual than physical.
Marriage does not stop you from advancing or achieving in life.
I have seen many young struggling married couples and latter made it big in life. Biblically marriage is to help you progress and achieve alot more than when you are single.
Who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtain favour from the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Donpenny(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Men doesn't have biological clock grin . Yen yen yen. Your prb is lack of money, job, in ability to find the right partner, indecision, selfishness etc go and marry at 50s or 60s when you have become billionaire that's if you are lucky to become one and started giving birth to children with down syndrome and chromonaire deficiency. At that time you will start spending those money you made on them grin

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Grandmeister(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Omakraid:

LOL, I get. The story isn't complete though, lemme complete it. We had to shift the trad from a Saturday to a Monday cos people would go to work and not everybody can leave work on a Monday morning so it was only family members that were so dear that attended. They were shocked at first but since we insisted that was what we wanted, they all supported our Monday Sitting Room Engagement grin. I bless God for how far He has helped us as its getting better everyday
Not the completion of the story...but that there are logical and understanding women with a mind of their own(very crucial) like you...
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
zeenaman:
For people that may think she was desperate, I married her at 22, extremely beautiful and untouched by any man.

God wey do am for you go do am for me & other responsible guys. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pataricatering:
the way you people hate and disrespect women won't it make sense for you to marry yourselves - yes, romamce and marry other men so women will not spoil your life as you are suggesting .

You people have deluded yourselves into this dishonest narrative that men bear ALL financial responsibilities in a marriage , which is a big lie . Majority of homes are two income households - but many of you keep driving the narrative as if women don't go to school and work - all they do is laze around in their fathers house till you come and marry them ..

one question for you - did your mother add any value to your father's life apart from sex and babies ? I'm assuming she did not cos you can't tell me a man from a family with a mother that added value in any financial form will come and type the rubbish you did

I wonder o. I really can't relate with some of their comments because I know my married sisters contribute immensely to their family upkeep. In fact, my mother had no savings, she spent every dime on the children.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by CrystalSpark(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

Honestly, my wife was the one who engineered my fast wedding if not, I go still dey look for wetin no lose up and down...

That woman nah sweet woman and home maker, it was so difficult letting her go or delaying her more...

When she told me she has an empty account we can save our wedding g money togther, my head just straight, nah like that me and she saved up to 2+ million to do wedding apart from the little change family gave us...

As you celebrate your birthday come 4th of november, I wish you more success as my wife.. kiss

You gathered 2M to splash on weddings?! Who exactly was impressed successfully?

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Elporo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crowwe:
grin grin
I wish I become Nigerian president one day so I can make simps that get married to any of these useless Nigerian women pay huge tax and are also placed on a forceful curfew that won't make them know what it is like to be outside when it's sunny. cool angry

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Elporo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bobmarie:
Tell your father to start the payment first.

Abeg make una calm down with this "father/mother" thing.

People say a lot of funny, stupid sometimes irritating things here.

But using a parent/parents in a comment is Ghetto!

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Elporo:

Abeg make una calm down with this "father/mother" thing.

People say a lot of funny, stupid sometimes irritating things here.

But using a parent/parents in a comment is Ghetto!

My mother is a Nigerian woman and was also insulted. Called a black baboon by her own kind, the white man has read it and now thinks black women are baboons.

Please do yourself a favor and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Elporo(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Bobmarie:
My mother is a Nigerian woman and was also insulted. Called a black baboon by her own kind, the white man has read it and now thinks black women are baboons.

Please do yourself a favor and mind your business.

Yes ma!
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by spartoo: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Sensible post by the op. Women are the ones who are always in a hurry to be called Mrs. Most men never feel like they are ready.
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nyenatetan(m): 1:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Crowwe:
grin grin
I wish I become Nigerian president one day so I can make simps that get married to any of these useless Nigerian women pay huge tax and are also placed on a forceful curfew that won't make them know what it is like to be outside when it's sunny. cool angry

Omo ! And the gender na F ooo. grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

》》》》》》Ssy no ! ! To Simping 《《《《《《《
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by femi4: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2021
zeenaman:
Contrary to the impression held by many, women actually make marriage proposals. Because people see men going down on their knees popping the typical "will you marry me" question, they feel men are the ones in charge of fixing a date. But this is not true. I arrived at this after having discussions from a few married friends of mine, and my own experience too as a married person. Left for me, I didn't see myself married in three years time from the year I married considering my financial situation. There were many goals I hoped to achieve before getting married, but my fiancée changed my mindset. She knew my financial capacity, she made the analysis and convinced me that we can do it. Alhamdulillah, that's the best decision I have ever made in my life.

That she was a virgin doesn't mean she was untouched by any man. I ve dated virgins that will allow you to do all the dos except penetration
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by tollyboy5(m): 5:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine...

Sincerely, I miss the good old days when men were men.
When men who knew the Value of marriage and treated it accordingly existed.

When marriage has not lost its Glory and meaning.

God bless those men who made us look forward to marriage.

Lol

Marriage is poverty elevating institute grin
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by tollyboy5(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

Bloody liar, you're a female
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol

Marriage is poverty elevating institute grin

"Poverty alleviation" you mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by tollyboy5(m): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

"Poverty alleviation" you mean? undecided
Yes o!English teacher grin , yes ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.