Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (28167 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, his Ebonyi State counterpart, Engr. David Umahi, and others today attended the 2021 Harvest, thanksgiving and bazaar of adoration MINISTRY Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), held at the Adoration Ministry Arena, Umuchigbo Iji-Nike, Enugu, today, Sunday, October 24, IgbereTV reports.

They were received by the Spiritual Director of AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike C. Mbaka.

https://igberetvnews.com/1403963/governors-ugwuanyi-umahi-attend-mbakas-adoration-harvest-service-photos/

8 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MRDEE01: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations to Fr Mbaka on his cashout

please to those quoting me I have a question for you.

What do they do in Harvest and bazaar?
is it praying and fasting?
Is it not raising funds and sales of harvest proceeds?
Hypocrisy has finished Nigerians.

I am an experienced bolt driver.
please if you have a car in abuja that is free,we can both partner and earn.
Thank you

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
I can only think of Hippopotamus song from primary school whenever I see this Enugu Governor.

Make him start to exercise, please.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Political alignment

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Conrod: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
SIR,please be very carefull with these men as they represent everything thats wrong in igboland.

12 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Bluntguy: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Praying for power to come to the south east. This I have seen. Apologies to @falseprophet.

3 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by chinjo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:

Thank you
I know you would have been happier seeing them at Shiloh or Holy Ghost convention. Dont worry about these ones, they are Catholics Soul body and spirit.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MRDEE01: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
chinjo:

I know you would have been happier seeing them at Shiloh or Holy Ghost convention. Dont worry about these ones, they are Catholics Soul body and spirit.

You are entitled to your opinion

3 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Nadaken: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Knacking egede

1 Like

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by paramakina202: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Conrod:
SIR,please be very carefull with these men as they represent everything thats wrong in igboland.

You mean the man that conspired with APC and Fulani Caliphate and gave ndi Imo their first Supreme Court Governor?

4 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:

Thank you
nobody will give you bolt to drive untill you stop abusing men of God.

Mbaka is a man of God Catholics are is not a private church like others.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Ganggaa(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Great
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mbaka my man.

People who don't like Mbaka because he prophesied the emergence of the vegetable don't know how God prophesies work.
God sent Mbaka to tell us that Buhari the vegetable would emerge as the President, and Mbaka a messenger related the message God sent him to the masses but some people are attacking Mbaka for given God's message to the people.

God has a reason for putting this vegetable in power, perhaps to make Nigerians learn lessons, perhaps to open our eyes to something or probably to hasten the disintegration of this shit hole.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by wallay77(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Politicians and pastors almost the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Gburu Gburu the destroyer of Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wishes to them all

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Finnese001: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MRDEE01: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
nobody will give you bolt to drive untill you stop abusing men of God.

Mbaka is a man of God Catholics are is not a private church like others.

So what's the abuse there?
Just because you dont have a car to give doesn't me others don't have to give

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Benitoh: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Political vultures
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by XYZADIGOR7: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
OK
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Umahi had a better chance of becoming president if he had not joined APC

2 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nothing sweet like BAZAAR..........
back in the days!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by MrCover: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by Dicedpineappple(f): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okay...
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by nairaland1981: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Mbaka my man.

People who don't like Mbaka because he prophesied the emergence of the vegetable don't know how God prophesies work.
God sent Mbaka to tell us that Buhari the vegetable would emerge as the President, and Mbaka a messenger related the message God sent him to the masses but some people are attacking Mbaka for given God's message to the people.

God has a reason for putting this vegetable in power, perhaps to make Nigerians learn lessons, perhaps to open our eyes to something or probably to hasten the disintegration of this shit hole.

Exactly Mbaka is just a messenger. He is a real man of God.

4 Likes

Re: Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Their seats look different.

Seems to me that Christian heaven has dichotomy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.