Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS (3004 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists / Throwback: When Deji Adeyanju Contested For PDP Publicity Secretary In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
The only thing I understand from innocent and unarmed IPOB is that they are the ones giving the threats day in day out then it is Buhari government enforcing all their orders.

IPOB, leadership just declared a one week sit at home as a human rights activist Deji supported it. Since it is their will. Well the umu bingos are not finding it funny with Deji

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Sammy07: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The only thing I understand from IPOB is that they are the ones giving the threats day in day out then it is Buhari government enforcing all their orders.

IPOB, leadership just declared a one week sit at home as a human rights activist Deji supported it. Since it is their will. Well the umu bingos are not finding it funny with Deji

REST

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sammy07:

REST

My region is on fire and u want me to rest. Have u seen a man resting when his house is on fire?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
More from IPOB bingos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

My region is on fire and u want me to rest. Have u seen a man resting when his house is on fire?

They're still your people.
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by powerkey: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The only thing I understand from innocent and unarmed IPOB is that they are the ones giving the threats day in day out then it is Buhari government enforcing all their orders.

All you yorubanzas you no dey tire?
Indeed you're jobless.

There are two basic things about you.

1. You're a Muslim terrorist.

2. You're a Yoruba.

From the above findings, your case with Igbo's will be settled soon....

3 Likes

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by rottennaija(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Igbos ar their own problem. Even If they have a presidential candidate, they will support him.
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Aufbauh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
"Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy" - Isaac Newton.

Ipobians are tactless; You no support them na trouble, you support them na trouble..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Mchawi(f): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by udele1: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who did this to Ndi-Igbo? cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lool ! I can't remember when Ikwere was carve from Rivers state to SE grin Which house are you talking about , perhaps one of the building that got bunt during explosion in Rivers state yesterday.... Chronic unity beggar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lool ! I can't remember when Ikwere was carve from Rivers state to SE grin Which house are you talking about , perhaps one of the building that got bunt during explosion in Rivers state yesterday.... Chronic unity beggar

If you notice you're the only IPOB miscreant arguing the Igbo identity of Ijelespeaks. grin shame supposed dey catch u by now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If you notice you're the only IPOB miscreant arguing the Igbo identity of Ijelespeaks. grin shame supposed dey catch u by now
liar, you ain't Ijelespeaks, you're hiding behind him and perpetrates falsehood....

You apparently suffering from chronic of self denials, that is why you keep denying your Ikwere tribe...

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by alezzy13: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lol. Why are they insulting Deji? Isn't that what they want?

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Mastakija(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chaiiii ndi ala Igbo amaka

If them no support IPOB them go talk
If them support IPOB them go still talk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Adetyty: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Igbos are senseless

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Yobabad: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

. Which ur region, we know our selves. U not from SE or SS we know ur type but you soon collect we are still working it o.ut
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
He is Mazi Deji now

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Sirjamo: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Las las, na Igbo go carry weapons, end ipob.
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
alezzy13:
Lol. Why are they insulting Deji? Isn't that what they want?

Ignore the bingos

1 Like

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emergingnation:
liar, you ain't Ijelespeaks, you're hiding behind him and perpetrates falsehood....

You apparently suffering from chronic of self denials, that is why you keep denying your Ikwere tribe...

grin
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by juman(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sit at home is working.
They should do it for next twenty years.

Mumu people.

4 Likes

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by juman(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nothing good would come out of the terrorist group strategy.
Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by care4you: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
everybody go soon rest! you see this Biafra shit? na we igbos go end the struggle ourselves.

bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: See IPOB Reaction When Deji Supported The One Week Sit At Home. PHOTOS by Kingof2nations(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
All are Photoshop reply from u

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS / 67 Soldiers Of Ukraine Forces Surrender To The Russian Army Near Kiev Region / MelindaGate: The Dying Demon Of Bourdilon & His 40 Sick Liars Busted: Obi Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.