Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! (55445 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
RockhouseCafe:

Sense of entitlement?

For someone with 'special needs'? Sir, do you know the meaning of special needs. Google is your friend.

And between, in Australia, he is entitled to 500,000 dollars. Again, google is your friend.
okay
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by richeeyo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Lightorder post=107044257][/quote]
So mr spell
A mentally challenged man.
You think he needs that rubbish in his life
A man who can't tell left from right
Who's only program his to spell rubbish
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by danichima: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
the Mr SPELL in question looks sick to me, his management could have just treated whatever his problems were rather than just making few bucks from him and letting him go! dem for relocate am go like America, he is better homeless their than in this country!!
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by JOemmy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Harrykn:
Sorry to him...
These days there are worst Mr Spells living in Aso Road.
But this current Mr spell here bin nor Sabi road

That one na imbec.ile nah grin
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by SammieLowkey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
officialfoodie:

God bless you. You took it right out of my mouth
Bless you too bro.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Lonelychild: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
DaInferno:
erase that sense of entitlement. Even the Bible frowned at the two workers; one was given money by the king and he kept it without doing anything. The other was given the same amount by the king and he doubled it via businesses. You can as well guess who the king was happy with.

Now a few people- olajumoke and the others, in the past have been given the opportunity he was also given. They did something with it and today are everywhere in the media doing positive things. I will have to just stop here as I may take this personal and strt entering bish

...But that is just it!
Olajumoke was also used and dumped! This pple are not that smart. Fortune was only kind enough to smile on them when they least expected it. It is not like they know so much as to think ahead and seize the opportunity. They did nothing when luck and fame came. They must have believed they don’t have to do anything for it to last….-Alas!
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Lonelychild:

Olajumoke was also used and dumped! This pple are not that smart. Fortune was only kind enough to smile on them when they least expected it. It is not like they know so much as to think ahead and seize the opportunity. They did nothing when luck and fame came. They must have believed they don’t have to do anything for it to last….-Alas!
so in your own opinion, what should be done even after setting the stage for one. If I gave a good amount of money for business and you don't handle it well, I don't think I'd be kind enough to pump you up again.

Atleast fortune smiled on them, what about those seek for themselves?
Think ahead as nobody will think ahead for you,
Size the opportunity, they are rare!
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by Masseur: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
DaInferno:
erase that sense of entitlement. Even the Bible frowned at the two workers; one was given money by the king and he kept it without doing anything. The other was given the same amount by the king and he doubled it via businesses. You can as well guess who the king was happy with.

Now a few people- olajumoke and the others, in the past have been given the opportunity he was also given. They did something with it and today are everywhere in the media doing positive things. I will have to just stop here as I may take this personal and strt entering bish

...But that is just it!

Do you even get his point?
The guy is not totally okay, one of the reason he spells funny.
Re: Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! by DaInferno(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Masseur:

Do you even get his point?
The guy is not totally okay, one of the reason he spells funny.
if it were you,how long would you continue supporting him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos) / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.