Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More (114980 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by RedDoor: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Here is an interesting throwback interview video of Idris Okuneye popularly know as Bobrisky by Adesuwa Onyenokwe of "Everyday Woman" TV show.

In the interview Bobrisky bared it all on his success story, his fake pure water boobs, how his girlfriend dumped him, why and how he started bleaching his skin, how he started transitioning into a woman and things you probably don't know about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-smqyiExxc

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Froshloaded: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by GhettoG1(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Well I don't criticize other people opinion... Live nd lets live

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by donstan18: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2020
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

E no fit better for this country again.

513 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by imiski(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Shim life shim choices.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well I don't criticize other people opinion... Live nd lets live
By the time these people's lifestyles start to take effect on your loved ones, especially the young helpless ones, you'll know that that idiom doesn't apply to all situations.

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Rityonyi(f): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
This guy is very funny and fun to be with.

Sorry guys don't come for me but after watching this interview I understand this guy more infact I like him now.

No wonder Tonto Dike became good friend with him

When he discussed how he put Pure water in his bra and wear it got me laughing out so loud!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Healthyway15: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

E no fit better for this country again.

Naija never escape from the curse wey dey ground, abeg, no add join please!! Cos your family, well-wishers and my own still dey there!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by AbjMotorPalace: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
What He/she transformed from an urgly man to a beautiful woman!!!

In this case there should be no urgly woman, If Bobrisky can do this, ladies should do this even better shocked

Let me watch the video I will be right back

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by AbjMotorPalace: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
I didn't know when I watched the interview to the end.

For those of you quoting me, I'm sure you didn't watch that

video, if you watch the video you will see he is a very jovial

person, he will keep you laughing till the end.

Don't just watch a few second watch till the end guys, he will even make a good comedian or should I say he deserve a reality show

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Mateen1000: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2020
Life is not fair 4 men at all
Na why bob sef switch grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by AbjMotorPalace: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2020
This na confirmed business man, he knows what he is doing.

With what I have seen, I won't criticise him again I would rather applaud him. Thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Zaheertyler(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Girl break your heart
You switch like benson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Saintmary(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
I've watched the video. I'll just say, parents should consider their children's feelings and future when splitting up. He's human like us, also hustling like us, let's stop judging.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Tab4kids(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
I actually find it hard to believe things Bob says because I sense he's just using this things to clout chase

Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by obi4eze(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
angry

This guy really bleached his destiny. What a wow!
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by leonard002(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by emeijeh(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nonsense and Willy Wonker

The interviewer is jobless, Bob is an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by mosho2good: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Research also says that..... short women live longer..... Come to think of it, I have never seen a tall grandmother ���

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Brendaniel: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Saintmary:
I've watched the video. I'll just say, parents should consider their children's feelings and future when splitting up. He's human like us, also hustling like us, let's stop judging.

you might be wrong about following a child's feelings...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by JahBwoy: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by xynerise: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dude is making his money and you guys will curse and criticize and later go to bed hungry. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Disgusting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Olodo24: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Na politicians dey phuck am sef
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Cantonese: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Na so we see am.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by opalu: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Sunnycliff(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
So bobrisky matter follow us crossover for nairaland in this 2020 .....

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.