Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... (3703 Views)

Come Prove Your Case Against Isikilu Wakili – Police Tell Oyo Residents / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Conner44: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Why not in a safe house then?

fulani herdsmen/bandits dey enjoy to live for inside house? undecided

dungeons, forests, bushes, wilderness, deserts, cells and prisons are their natural abodes

never forget this fact i just thought you wink

1 Like

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Naijanascam: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Prinxzona10:
I sent you an email 3weeks ago buh you belittled my message because it came from Nairaland forum huh or maybe you think I'm one of those guy that wanna woo yaa buh please,I gat no such time and ain't gonna do that even in the next 500 years .Just saw your message in one section here (6 to 7) years ago and I wanted to contact you for a very delicate and important thing buh you never replied my email.I'm a silent reader here and I wouldn't bug you again if you fail to respond to my email...like I said,is a matter of Life and death(urgency) and you don't expect me to discus it in here..I will be expecting you to send me an email,via with this my valid email address.gracias!!!!

You want to start a mind threatening game with her abi? matter of life and death......... kindly ignore him like he never existed
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by BeardedMeat(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
Conner44:

fulani herdsmen/bandits dey enjoy to live for inside house? undecided

dungeons, forests, bushes, wilderness, deserts, cells and prisons are their natural abodes

never forget this fact i just thought you wink
You are correct.
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Biafrarep(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2021
ScamHunter:
Hmmmmmm....

I am not understanding anymore. With all our hope that peace would be restored all over the country, why these jailbreak upon jailbreak that has been releasing hundreds of criminals and wanted personalities into the society? With the latest jailbreak in Yorubaland, one would have glossed over it aside from the fact that the warlord and Ibarapa conqueror, Wakili Isikilu was rumored to be among the escapees. This, if true is bad, very bad, considering that the guy was instrumental in sending hundreds of Yoruba aborigines to exile to the Republic la Benin. What is disturbing is that many of the exiles may still not have found their ways back home or are struggling to rebuild their lives. I would have presumed that a correctional center is designed for people that could be corrected and not terrorists that cut wide swats in tears and blood such as Wakili Isikilu. The man's name alone is enough to tell you that there are enough killing loaded in it.

Now to the crux of the matter. How would our people around Ibarapa area ever sleep again with their eyes closed with a vengeful dare-devil war-lord and commander of the western division of the Fulani conquering army unchained? Considering that this is a man that has tormented them as a one-man army? Worse still, the only brave man capable of countering IsiKILyou has been chained in the same Republic La Benin - what an irony. What a change of fortune for our Yoruba race. As if that is not bad enough, no one knows where IsiKILyou has been unchained, his new operational base and where the about to be renewed onslaught would commence.

I think it is high time we got serious with the fight against terrorism because with a one-man warlord like IsiKILyou roaming free, our beloved SW will not but turn to another NE or NW. I implore the security agencies to move quickly and tame the situation. Not even Republique La Benin would be happy receiving more Yoruba refugees as this is definitely bad for the WA sub-region. IsiKILyou must be found and re-chained for our people to sleep in peace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Whois(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Aare Ona Kakanfo of yoruba land need to see this
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by obaaderemi: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Trash upon Trash

Why Igbos are been killed like mosquitoes by the terrorist group called IPOB and the Nigerian military in the South East.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/southeast-unknown-gunmen-have-killed-over-150-civilians-security-agents-army-commander/%3famp=1
We know what they're going through in the east. You don't have to add insult to their injury. Pity them a little. They're still our brothers.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by arantess: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Ibarapa is not close to the boarder.

Over 100 Igbos have been killed in about 4 months, properties have been destroyed in Igbo land, but nah Yoruba matter dey always give this OP headache grin

We go see where violence go erupt soon between the South West and South East

My money is on the South East though grin

Can't wait to see the kind of havoc that will be unleash in Igbo land during the 5 day sit at home grin
you don carry over your stupidity from the military thread
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
arantess:

you don carry over your stupidity from the military thread
Who is this swine?

You left the stupid post by the OP, and other stupid and tribalistic post, but nah only my own you see and decide to comment on you p!g
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by arantess: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Who is this swine?
its your mothers consort
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
arantess:

its your mothers consort
You're a very stupid and foolish p!g.

Your useless papa no see the comments before mine, but choose to only comments on mine

Even though I know Sabi your useless papa... You're free to keep on carrying my matter on your head like gala

P!g
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by arantess: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're a very stupid and foolish p!g.

Your useless papa no see the comments before mine, but choose to only comments on mine

Even though I know Sabi your useless papa... You're free to keep on carrying my matter on your head like gala

P!g
that rancid wombed whorre you call mother dosent deserve your father,
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
arantess:

that rancid wombed whorre you call mother dosent deserve your father,
It seems the useless bitch you call a mom is on heat abi? No worry, I go bring my dog come Bleep the useless bitch.

I no go downgrade myself Bleep the useless LovePeddler.
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by arantess: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
It seems the useless bitch you call a mom is on heat abi? No worry, I go bring my dog come Bleep the useless bitch.

I no go downgrade myself Bleep the useless LovePeddler.
i will do the job on your whorish mother and make sure you have a younger brother by me
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
arantess:

i will do the job on your whorish mother and make sure you have a younger brother by me
Since the day you find out I fvvcked the useless who.re you call a mom at home

You don dey stalk me about since then

I didn't even enjoy the bitch wide Puna grin

Tell the useless b!ych are phone number is not going through
Re: Wakili Isikilu Unchained: This Is Not A Drill.. I Repeat, This Is Not A Drill... by player007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingsceedon:

So it's difficult for you to read because it concerned the Yoruba Afonjas right? But you can read from morning till night if the topic mentioned IPOB AND ESN, see uncle Wakili Isikilu in the middle of this picture

Wait...........What?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Please Don't Abandon Yorubas In APC' - Tinubu Begs Northerners / Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video / Who Is Gen. Aliyu Gusau And Why Is He So Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.