Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

IPOB: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Enough Is Enough! (4955 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless / IPOB Is Now A Cult Group As They Take This Step PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by slimghost(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Most of them are working for Apc and Andyuba but they will fail.

It’s clear as daylight!
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep fooling yourself if you are in diaspora, am in Anambra and I see people complaining bitterly, am at home today doing nothing can't go to my shop while people not in the east wakes up and announce sit at home when they are not around to observe it.
but you're free to go out....security agencies are there to protect you
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
my people, parents and my siblings are at home and they support the respect. We in diaspora are also doing our own.....pls allow us to tire out in respecting MNK

Don’t let these people fool you, he’s enjoying Big Mac burgers, fries with strawberry mikeshakes abroad, while you all suffer. Never listen to people in the diaspora on how to conduct yourselves back home.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Stop wailing in a yoruba filled forum. Go into Igbo's streets with your microphone and speak to the people against sitting at home. Some of you are really daft and dumb. You can't impose election forcefully on the people. It must be resisted. Any election in Igboland is illegal and politics have been banned in the whole of Igboland. Deal with it and stop complaining.

How does election affect the useless Monday sit at home? Is election not only on the 6th, why is the sit at home for one week.why are you people not coming to the east to observe it? The people are beginning to complain and very soon,they will begin to fight this Ipob people because most of you are now working for politicians after collecting bribes
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
then let her campaign be for "aiding the poor one's" through this period of lockdown. If she campaigns for Igbo welfare with genuine heart it's understandable but, she's a political willing tool, bent on destroying herself...
She should be campaining for the poor one's that want to go out to look for their daily bread and are deprived by some people not based in the east working for politicians in the name of Biafra?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Shut up, mister. Did Igbos tell all you political errand boys and girls that they are starving? Did you know what we went through between 1967-70 and still survived to date? Who told you that freedom is cheap or free? Where in the world have you seen people grab their freedom freely without paying a price? South Sudan fought for over 30yrs, lost many of its people, and are enjoying their freedom today? South Africans did the same. So those of our people that died already since 1945 at the hands of the invaders and terrorists from futa jalon, died for nothing?

Because you want to go to your little corner shop to buy and sell? Did you die during Covid-19 lockdown? How many straight days did you stay at home in Igboland without coming out during the covid-19 lockdown? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Black people. You want freedom, but you don't want to sacrifice. Thunder fire all of you that are thinking about Anambra election.
Why don't you all come to east to feel the same pains the people are feeling, even Simon Ekpa is in Finland enjoying donations with his family even contesting election,it's the innocent people that will be used as chess for freedom abi
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
but you're free to go out....security agencies are there to protect you
Free to go out when there is useless sit at home which ipob can no longer protect the people from miscreants attacking them.When things get out of hand, Ipob will deny or disown the miscreants, to show they don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Quiny32323:

A kingdom built on propaganda and wickedness will never stand or be great, you people have choosen the wrong part to propagate the struggle. The south Sudan you are talking about, they are currently eating grass and fighting amongst each other because of greed that is synonymous with ipob. Be not be deceived everyone dey find hm pocket.
Dont mind them, all of them are looking for their pocket using innocent people to play chess.
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Total mass compliance is sacrosanct when all the Ipob Dos and you people are not around to observe the compliance, who is fooling who.
it's not a most you'll comment on every Biafran related topics.

People in diaspora are protesting almost every week, so tell me, don't they have business to attend to with their time, considering the fact that they're in another continent and the need to work overtime to put food on their table having their airticket in mind HOPE THEIR SACRIFICES ARE TOO SMALL, EH. ONYE OMA CY

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Illiterate, just go to google and learn a lesson or two about South Sudan. They are far much better today economically and security-wise than the dungeon you call nigeria. Fool, why didn't you mention South Africa which i also used as example? Do you know about a country called Singapore? Nama brain< go and read about how they left Malaysia and today are one of the richest countries in the world. Do you know about Rwanda? Go and read their history too, you brainless amoeba.
None of you can force your useless election on our people. IPOB has come out to stop the legitimization of injustice in our land through s/elected buffoons that call themselves politicians. Until Biafra is restored, there will never be an election anywhere in Igboland. Doubt it and let's keep counting down the days starting with the Anambra election. Politics is banned in Igboland. Deal with it. It's Biafra or Biafra.
Why not come to the east to fight with the people, why is there sit at home for 1 week when election is just November 6th, if not that politicians are paying all you , and using Biafra to deceive people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
BiafraInc:

Keep crying. Your tears are not yet enough. IPOB is powering. Come out to vote to sell your future on the 6th Nov. you buffoon.
Come to the East, and not far away online, am sure where you are you went out today while people are at home suffering and you will go out on the one week sit at home next week too,who are you deceiving?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
it's not a most you'll comment on every Biafran related topics.

People in diaspora are protesting almost every week, so tell me, don't they have business to attend to with their time, considering the fact that they're in another continent and the need to work overtime to put food on their table having their airticket in mind HOPE THEIR SACRIFICES ARE TOO SMALL, EH. ONYE OMA CY
Are people in the East not protesting too,why are people in diaspora not sitting at home all the days dey declare in the East, do you know how people are suffering here
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How does election affect the useless Monday sit at home? Is election not only on the 6th, why is the sit at home for one week.why are you people not coming to the east to observe it? The people are beginning to complain and very soon,they will begin to fight this Ipob people because most of you are now working for politicians after collecting bribes
so that you'll kill them and tag terrorist?? I don't get this your obsessiveness with come home and blablabla grin are you their latest lapdog
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Are people in the East not protesting too,why are people in diaspora not sitting at home all the days dey declare in the East, do you know how people are suffering here
because the government there is working, so protesting is among their civil rights, unlike one jungle where endsar protest was like intercontinental war cool
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
so that you'll kill them and tag terrorist?? I don't get this your obsessiveness with come home and blablabla grin are you their latest lapdog
If you are not going home to observe the sit at home, you won't know how hard people are suffering,its better we all suffer it together than you all sit outside igbo land and declare one week sit at home, why people here complain bittely
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by optionalY09: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
yes most of you here knows me as a die hard pro igbo and unapologetic terrorist buhari hater.

But I can't sit back and watch some so called people who claim to fight for Igbos destroy the same people they're fighting for.

yes I'm talking about ipob and their careless decisions that affects igbos directly.
I wonder who advise these people sef.

first you declared every Monday sit at home and igbos gladly complied.
even though some where against it.
you later withdraw it but it was too late because hoodlums and politicians have highjacked it for their own personal interests.
today you guys have disassociated yourselves from the sit at home but igbos still bears the effects of your miscalculations.
now you want to impose a week lock down.
tomorrow politicians and criminals will highjack it too and all you will do is to disassociate yourselves from it again and let the Igbos bear the consequences thereby leaving us at the mercy of those that highjacked it just like what we're having today with the meaningless Monday sit at home.

enough of that already.
we say NO to grounding of economic activities in the east.
we igbos are mainly business people who survives on daily income.
we cannot follow you guy's useless miscalculations again.
ezi di unu ezi sef (dem send una come destroy us)

to me I think Ipob has been highly compromised by Nigerian government because ever since Kanu detention, they've been making so many anti Igbo moves.
this is not Kanu's ipob i know what I'm saying.
it takes nothing to bribe those in charge with hard currency to distabilize everything and it seems to be working.

enough is enough
we say no to any sit at home henceforth.

I can't be calling Buhari supporters zombies and be acting like one.
I can't be atulu sogwalu ewu.

The people killing in the east are not IpOB member. They are politicians who want to turn the people against t movement. Use your brain
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
because the government there is working, so protesting is among their civil rights, unlike one jungle where endsar protest was like intercontinental war cool
Anybody supporting sit at home and not here to observe it with the people should not be taking serious, you go out when you like and you want people to stay indoors for 1 week, is that not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I'll ask you one simple question: what is the need of election in a country where there is no rule of law, where fg handpicked their choice candidate against the will of the masses, tell me the need for such stupid elections ���
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anybody supporting sit at home and not here to observe it with the people should not be taking serious, you go out when you like and you want people to stay indoors for 1 week, is that not wickedness?
I can see your business thrived so well during covid_19 lockdown almost a year...
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Kwem:
julusmalema and ikpeyi once claimed to be Igbo. You'll be unmasked soon.. Ka ekwensu kpobie Kwa gi onu there.. puta nu naa
[/s]
aboki get out
your plans for my people has failed
Face your region
leave Igbo land alone.
stop attacking my people
otolo gbague nne gi
afọ sagbue nna gi

ezi bida
Chineke bua gi onu there
onye ori
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
I'll ask you one simple question: what is the need of election in a country where there is no rule of law, where fg handpicked their choice candidate against the will of the masses, tell me the need for such stupid elections ���
Is election not only on November 6th, why is there sit at home for 1 week,if not to suffer people for nothing because they are not around to feel the pains

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
I can see your business thrived so well during covid_19 lockdown almost a year...
The world was locked down, now only SE is locked down, many people are relocating outside Anambra where I am as we speak to Asaba
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by BiafraInc: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Quiny32323:

Like father like son. This one na complete ode, south Sudan is not even upto the category of failed state. That's the nonsense your lord and personal saviour kanu feeds you dont quote me b4 amadioha Amabia gi onu.
Illiterate, what do you know? Nothing apart from cutting off limbs and beheading people. Your dungeon can only be compared to Somalia which is also better than your dungeon.

South Sudan’s Economy is Africa’s Fastest Grower in 2020

JUBA, South Sudan — South Sudan has been embroiled in conflict since 2013. However, in 2020 it is set to have the fastest growing economy in all of Africa. After the signing of a major “power-sharing agreement” in 2018, political rivals have now come together to form a coalition government in early 2020. South Sudan is more politically stable than it has been in nearly a decade. The country is still struggling with widespread hunger and the atrocities committed during its civil war, including the deliberate starving of citizens. Although the country has just recently achieved relative political stability, South Sudan’s economy is still building on its world’s best growth rate in 2019. Numbers show that it will be the fastest-growing economy in Africa and the second-fastest growing economy in the world in 2020.

South Sudan’s Economy

After reaching the agreement in 2018, South Sudan’s economy grew by astounding margins. South Sudan’s gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 11.2% in 2019 while purchasing power parity increased by 7.9%. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) projected another 6% increase in GDP for 2020. However, it updated its projections in April to a 4.9% growth rate due to the global recession caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. IMF predicts Inflation rates will drop by around 75% from 2018 to 2020. This will further empower the South Sudanese people and making them much more powerful consumers. Although COVID-19 has taken a serious toll on South Sudan’s economy, it has not yet slowed economic growth.

South Sudan’s economy is very dependent on its oil exports as oil makes up more than 40% of the country’s GDP. Furthermore, the oil and mining industries are projected to grow by more than 10.7% in 2020 with the service sector also projected to increase. A major focus of economic development in South Sudan is decreasing its reliance on oil exports by building electricity infrastructure to power its growing manufacturing sector.

International Investment

The capital city of Juba, once known as “The City of Darkness” due to its lack of electricity, has had to almost entirely rely on expensive and dangerous diesel generators for power, leading to high costs and unreliable energy. Today, however, Juba is finally seeing improvements to its energy crisis. The African Development Bank has invested $38 million into the Juba Power Distribution System Rehabilitation and Expansion Project. This project aims to connect 20,000 homes and businesses to electricity. The network is also lighting the streets of Juba, easing traffic congestion as well as crime during nighttime hours. The program aims to bolster the production capabilities of businesses in Juba, which in turn, will increase employment and fight poverty in the country’s most populated city.

https://www.borgenmagazine.com/south-sudans-economy/
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Free to go out when there is useless sit at home which ipob can no longer protect the people from miscreants attacking them.When things get out of hand, Ipob will deny or disown the miscreants, to show they don't know what they are doing
so you don't have faith in the security agencies to protect you from miscreants?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you are not going home to observe the sit at home, you won't know how hard people are suffering,its better we all suffer it together than you all sit outside igbo land and declare one week sit at home, why people here complain bittely
if you need support go to ipob welfare tell them you're hungry because the lockdown has destroyed your source of life, better still campaign for donation to help the poor one's observe the lockdown.. make you no go die for hunger���
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
optionalY09:

The people killing in the east are not IpOB member. They are politicians who want to turn the people against t movement. Use your brain
that's what I'm saying.
Ipob keeps playing in the hands of these murderers
they highjacked sit at home
today Monday has been canceled in our calendar
guess what?
Ipob disassociated themselves from the current Monday lock down but still these hoodlums carry out their evil plans under the pretense of being ipob.

That's why I'm saying that this 1 week lock down is not necessary because it'll be high jacked by those people again and this time our people will be attacked by outsiders masking as ipob.
just like what we have in the north
our people will never be comfortable carrying their daily activities in the east.
and what will happen then?
Ipob will as usual disassociate themselves from it leaving us to the mercy of state sponsored terror.

my point is that ipob is giving them base and ground to carry out their evil plans.
Ipob should apply common sense sometimes
you don't play into the enemy's game plan
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
so you don't have faith in the security agencies to protect you from miscreants?
Did I tell you I had faith in them?
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Don’t let these people fool you, he’s enjoying Big Mac burgers, fries with strawberry mikeshakes abroad, while you all suffer. Never listen to people in the diaspora on how to conduct yourselves back home.
the whole reason is for us to be able to be enjoying all those you mentioned above back home. As Nigeria is now do you have time to enjoy those without your heart and emotions judging your spending?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Kwem:
if you need support go to ipob welfare tell them you're hungry because the lockdown has destroyed your source of life, better still campaign for donation to help the poor one's observe the lockdown.. make you no go die for hunger���
[/s]
more trash.
igboland is not idp
Igbos are not amajiris
Igbos don't beg or depend on donations
anyị na agba mbọ and we cannot allow few miscreants to disturb our hustle.
we're waiting
anyị ga ebido sube unu ọkụ like criminals soon.
enough is enough
igboland is bigger than few miscreants
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by Kwem(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The world was locked down, now only SE is locked down, many people are relocating outside Anambra where I am as we speak to Asaba
then migrate with them... The reason is: do not vote for this criminals and scam of a government. They'll still give you their choice candidate even you try... Imo is a case study...
Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
Ipob welfare that are looking for donations to loot? Oga everybody is fighting for their pocket, we should stop decieving ourself, am concerned about the poor people here that needs to go out to survive, am not greedy like those that declare sit at home without putting them into considerations.My business is online, so I am good financially.Made money today at home even without going to my office.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Enough Is Enough! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kwem:
then migrate with them... The reason is: do not vote for this criminals and scam of a government. They'll still give you their choice candidate even you try... Imo is a case study...
I cannot run away from my state because of some strangers far away declaring sit at home.Never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Over 100 Political Groups Apply To INEC For Registration / Finnish Police Release Simon Ekpa Hours After Arrest / Obi Wins Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Gov Award

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.