Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal (53290 Views)

Chika Ike Appreciates Her Godfather, James Ndambo (Photos) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / Yvonne Jegede Appreciates Her Father. They Lookalike (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Agugbadin: 1:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Debra911:

Divorce isn't the best option here. What if ,the hubby is guilty of the same crime?

The man mumu don do.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Agugbadin: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Debra911:

Divorce isn't the best option here. What if ,the hubby is guilty of the same crime?

Even the Bible recommends divorce for this kind of crime. Okafor's law will still take its course anywhere Janemena meets Kpokpogri. She will still continue with extra marital affairs.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Mycometp3(m): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2021
That ode man sef they open teeth they laugh up n down ...this one go nack again because she don see mumu husband...
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by chaloskyx: 2:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Your husband simply has no money and is the errand boy in the house simple it has nothing to do with patience and has to do with respect, being the bread winner and being in control of your home your husband fails at all 3 his nothing but a simp
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by zanshi: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2021
meobizy:
She knows her husband isn’t going anywhere. Wait till she births one or two children and her fun box gets slacked. Na then we go see the limits of better or worse.

Shame on you for trying to body shame another woman saying her fun box slacked.

Don't you know what women go through to give birth?
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by 9japride(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - what do.you k ow about marriages - many many men have caught their wives cheating and they are still married to them . You people think nowadays marriage is like before. My dear, we have gotten to the point where men dey calculate now say - even if I leave this one the next one too fit cheat !
[color=#006600][/color]

I get your point. But what you should know is that a Nigerian mindset is different. If I am the wife I won't be comfortable with the situation of my husband not doing anything. Don't be deceived, the man is definitely buying time. When he achieve whatever he's aiming at he will leave for someone else. Leave oyibo people lifestyle, 9ja adult is different from 9ja kids. Maybe these present kids may take things easily but for adults its a lie, they don't take such matter easy.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Ayoola2580: 4:10am On Oct 26, 2021
solidmyk:
I've come to realize say Na igbo men dey simp pass, ki leleyi bayi
No wonder hoes plenty amongst their ladies
why are you tribalistic? You don’t have to mention any tribe whenever u want to pass judgment. Nobody holy pass. Abi Yoruba guy
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by solidmyk(m): 5:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Ayoola2580:
why are you tribalistic? You don’t have to mention any tribe whenever u want to pass judgment. Nobody holy pass. Abi Yoruba guy
You be yoruba guy and a simp
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by zexy2030(m): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2021
They are married, forgiveness heals. If the whole world is against her and the closest man rejects her, its mentally suicidal. He just forgave her wrongs, hoping it won't happen again.

Adam didn't reject eve after disobeyng God.

But the seed suffered the consequence.

Hmmmm.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by freshalien: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2021
InfernoNig:
Some men have high level of tolerance and patience. I have seen some of her twerk videos, it got me thinking how a married lady and future mother would publicly dress seductively and shake her ass in the presences of elderly people And teenagers all in the name of Fame. And I wonder what goes on in the mind of her husband, and I bet he is not ok, but what can he do, he knew what he was buying.

We have really lost morals in this generation...

My opinion though.

One condom could have prevented you. Appraising Rubbish.

Too bad. We really have weaklings as Men.

As in ehn. Really pathetic.

I pray it fades ooo. Cos it is not encouraging to our younger generation.

I can't be in such situation, God forbid me to meet such lady. With what I have been through and what I have seen, I won't even tolerate such.

Very bad. I feel for him. The pain and emotional torture knowing your wife is fucking other men and can't do anything.

Just terrible.

Word.

How did we get here.

At least there should be limit to this humiliation and disrespect.

You just exhibit a very low level of IQ and this thrash you wrote just confirms you have fish brain.

Sorry boss

Chai! See as you carry anoda man mata for head like gala. Mehnnn, you get time oo.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Francismeek(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Another simp of a husband grin
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by chocboi78(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol.. this man guy don suffer
And to think they’ve been together even before the fame.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Jman06(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Some of you don't seem to understand that there are some men whose fetish is to have their wives cheat on them. They're called cuckolds and many of them abound in this modern tech era. I think the guy in question falls in that category.

Fetishism is a serious psychological problem that only the grace of God can save one from. Sha many of us in this part of the world underplay psychological issues and that is why we act and react in ignorance when such issues arise.

The guy is clearly having fun from his wife's sexcapades and only when he is willing to (if ever he will) that he can start seeing the cheating as a problem.

He is such a SIMPle man
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Macgyver1: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2021
solidmyk:
I've come to realize say Na igbo men dey simp pass, ki leleyi bayi
No wonder hoes plenty amongst their ladies

You no well o.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Dunsinsol(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2021
This is my first time commenting on nairaland.Things are just so tough for me and I need help. I am gradually falling into depression.All I just need is a means to take care of my daughter and wife. I am not asking for money just jobs.i am a wedding and event photographer.please if anyone know who is getting married or need a photographer,my number is 07035066933. Thanks
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by tomju2(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
InfernoNig:
Some men have high level of tolerance and patience. I have seen some of her twerk videos, it got me thinking how a married lady and future mother would publicly dress seductively and shake her ass in the presences of elderly people And teenagers all in the name of Fame. And I wonder what goes on in the mind of her husband, and I bet he is not ok, but what can he do, he knew what he was buying.
Even the fishes are smarter than some women. Mstewww

We have really lost morals in this generation...

My opinion though.

One condom could have prevented you. Appraising Rubbish.

Too bad. We really have weaklings as Men.

As in ehn. Really pathetic.

I pray it fades ooo. Cos it is not encouraging to our younger generation.

I can't be in such situation, God forbid me to meet such lady. With what I have been through and what I have seen, I won't even tolerate such.

Very bad. I feel for him. The pain and emotional torture knowing your wife is fucking other men and can't do anything.

Just terrible.

Word.

How did we get here.

At least there should be limit to this humiliation and disrespect.

You just exhibit a very low level of IQ and this thrash you wrote just confirms you have fish brain.

Sorry boss
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by mrdipye(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2021
You see this una marriage??
We the follow am till the end like bet9ja ticket
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Thankfully, some of us don't marry like you do.

So, what you are saying is if you catch ur man you divorce and remain single
Some of you can brag online
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Romanoff(f): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
So, what you are saying is if you catch ur man you divorce and remain single
Some of you can brag online

Yes.

Some of us value ourselves too much to stay with people who lack self control and disrespect their spouses and marriage vows.

We are not responsible for your inability to control yourself, we shouldn't be made to endure staying with the likes of you for the rest of our lives. Sad thing is, the likes of you won't tolerate and adulterous wife.

Miss me with that BS bro.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Debra911(f): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Agugbadin:

Even the Bible recommends divorce for this kind of crime. Okafor's law will still take its course anywhere Janemena meets Kpokpogri. She will still continue with extra marital affairs.
If today's generation was to obey what the Bible says regarding this, 90% of marriage would have been broken cos of infidelity.
Wealthy young men who got married still Partake in extramarital affairs, most especially when the wife is nursing their new born baby, while some is just their habit to go after fresh young girls, their wives are aware but they never divorced their husbands. When you ask some of them, they'll tell you they can't do anything about it, so long the man is taking care of her and children, besides men are polygamous in nature. Many couples have tolerated so much in marriage cos getting a divorce isn't easy, It affects the children more. More reason many young people take their time before getting married. Janemena's husband already knew the market he was buy before marrying her, so he can't stop at the middle of the road.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes.

Some of us value ourselves too much to stay with people who lack self control and disrespect their spouses and marriage vows.

We are not responsible for your inability to control yourself, we shouldn't be made to endure staying with the likes of you for the rest of our lives. Sad thing is, the likes of you won't tolerate and adulterous wife.

Miss me with that BS bro.
Which yeye marriage vows?
After una don fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck all manner of dicks before marriage, now you want the poor man to settle for one exhausted pusssssy
God forbid
No woman, I repeat, no woman can cage me
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Nwagod26: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Me no know who to tell Kudos oo. But I can see Janemena really married a good wife.

Or shall I say, the guy is just keeping calm and making plans for tomorrow?

We go still hear am
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Romanoff(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Which yeye marriage vows?
After una don fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck all manner of dicks before marriage, now you want the poor man to settle for one exhausted pusssssy
God forbid
No woman, I repeat, no woman can cage me

Maybe that's how your sisters sleep around.

Some of us married the way God intended for people to marry, we didn't live promiscuous lives.

Now I understand your comment from the beginning.

Have a good day sir.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by melexchi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Very SIMPle man.
Jane orezimena you're so lucky to have this type of husband.

Happy bonding.
grin grin grin grin grin ya maddd
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by noisy45(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
festacman:
The husband is bidding his time. Stay tuned! It won't be long ...

I swear down she will be shocked soon.
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by Panda7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Janemena Appreciates Her Husband After Kpokpogri Sex Scandal by l0uie(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bethcomm:
my dear when you're financially handicap, you will take cheating like a norm.

I disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.