Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison (66195 Views)

Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by ledaman: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Geestarry:
Something isn't adding up.

How would someone be sentenced to death without a case file
Don't mind them oo! It takes up to @ least 2 years or more before an inmate is condemned and there is always thorough investigation with the advice of DPP ( director of public prosecutor) majority of them are beast in human form.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Imustnottalk: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gadafii:
That 14 years is 7*2 shey

Cos he said he was sentenced in 2013
day and night that's how they calculate it
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by ledaman: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ayomide811:
Rev King comes to mind
He too would say it was setup that he never committed the offence. If not that we have weak rules and regulations most of them are supposed to be under six feet now.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by ledaman: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Imustnottalk:
day and night that's how they calculate it
Nop there is what we call remission in correctional terms. For there jail sentence
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Chochovini: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
cerowo:
14years no be beans
. See as u fine finish come dey answer name wey resemble ugly girl, Cerowo. Wetin dat one come mean now?
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Imustnottalk: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Thank you for reading without your emotion. His stories don't add up, something is definitely missing.
you can visit a prison to confirm since you want to know whats missing ,I bet you your mentality will change if you come back
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by tomju2(f): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
cerowo:
14years no be beans
Something isn't adding up. 2013! To 2021 isn't 14 years. Or could it be he spent 8years?,Thats counting prison Calender day and night. Hmmmm, all the same congrats to him. Being on death row alone can kill you mentally?
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Earthkumy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
OurNairaland resident pastor Righteousness2, should he come into a genuine relationship with Christ to avoid Super Tucano stories again?!

Someone high somewhere paid to have him killed..the judge have questions to answer.

This is a mockery of judiciary
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by RPG2020(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
So touching,

Tears almost run down my cheek while reading this.

Almost? thank God you almost
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Eraddray(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Geestarry:

many things not adding up in this country...even if u try to sum it up...u won't even get a correct answer
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Burgerlomo: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thank you God
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Angy55(f): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
handsomeyinka:
Congrats..

God works in a mysterious way..

To everyone expecting a suprise from almighty God this week.It is certain that he shall meet us at the point of our need in jesus name.
Amen.

AMEN
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by GABRIEL6036: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Geestarry:

You are one of the reasons why Christ came to save us from doubting like doubting Thomas. Go to that correctional facility and ask for his case file, that sense wey u no get heeehn you go see werey in blue uniform grin
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by lanocfoods: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

U no know naija again? Where the impossible is possible
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Drogunov: 3:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

Does the Nigerian justice system add up to anything?
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by deife(m): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Gadafii:

Not all prisoners have been sentenced. As a matter of fact, here in Nigeria, a lot of prisoners are on Awaiting Trial list. Pastor David was on that list until 2013 when he was eventually sentenced.

PS. This God indeed rules in the affairs of men. I met Pastor David in Kirikiri in 2009 when we went for prison evangelism. Despite his status then, he was full of joy, serving God and giving glory to Him.

To anyone reading this, Jesus loves you. God cares about you. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ while there's still time.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Kenni700(m): 4:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Xpol: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Gadafii:

I thought I only noticed that, lie lie everywhere
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by bigfoot79(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

When it is your turn, you will know.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Toktee(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

Good morning my dear, welcome to Nigeria where a rich man can lock you up for centuries.

May God help us all.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by MufasaLion: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
What sort of news is this? No case file on him? How was he able to get freedom?

"Oh, it was God!"

Keep deceiving yourselves. Only gullible folks will gulp down this nonsense.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by MufasaLion: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

You are smart to notice the loopholes.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by MufasaLion: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Wannabenz:

In Nigeria prisons,there are people on awaiting trials for over 3years and more. At Police Stations if no one comes to bail you, they'll move you to prison and that's the end of the story until God turns your page.

The man was tried and convicted!
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2021
Geestarry:

Welcome to Nigeria. Some in prison are there for what they don't know jack.
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Stanchem029: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Jekob:
God is good

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @09See.my.signature

Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by adebwalex(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Nigerian Pastor On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison

He spent 14 years and seven months in prison.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/25/nigerian-pastor-death-row-regains-freedom-after-14-years-prison

I moved in tears reading this..
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by Buksaylor: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
So touching,

Tears almost run down my cheek while reading this.

Same with me...
We still have people that worship the true and living God!
Re: Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison by space9880: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
The judge that sentenced him should be sentenced too oppression just too full this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.