Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu (2715 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Aerial Views Of Atiku Campaign In Katsina / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Newsi: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Newsi: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
For your viewing pleasure. Enugu is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful, serene and green cities in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Newsi: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by leofab(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mediocre
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by BigSarah(f): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Surreal, almost thought it was a game simulation from the preview...
Watched and yeah its good (6.5/10)

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Newsi: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Shaolin77: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by iluvdonjazzy: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
But na only one road you dey show since na.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Newsi: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shaolin77:
show pictures
Videos give the complete live and let you experience the city
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
My city

Enugu born and brought up.

Enugu resident forever

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by meolaniyi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
042 Biafra capital

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Redcrafton: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
spyder880:
My city

Enugu resident forever

Main man Spyder880...

Good to see you after a long while...

Please try and revive Enugu thread now.

I know bad belle people have turned you up...but we love to see new developments there.

Biko, try and change your mind.

Gisike...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Iliveforever(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
FUnny how you keep on showing government house and it’s environs. Please show us Emene, abakpa, obiagu, coal camp even new haven is now in a lost beauty and of course agbani road I’m waiting o

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Redcrafton: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iliveforever:
FUnny how you keep on showing government house and it’s environs. Please show us Emene, abakpa, obiagu, coal camp even new haven is now in a lost beauty and of course agbani road I’m waiting o

Bad belle people...

When they show you pictures of Lagos and Abuja...did they show you Makoko, Ajungunle, Iyanu Egjibo and Okokomiako?...and for Abuja, Gariki village, etc?

Na wahoo...continue to wait..no go find work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by bcomputer101: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ordinary abule-egba fine pass what I'm seeing
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by kenny714433(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
I love what I just saw
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Iliveforever(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Bad belle people...

When they show you pictures of Lagos and Abuja...did they show you Makoko, Ajungunle, Iyanu Egjibo and Okokomiako?...and for Abuja, Gariki village, etc?

Na wahoo...continue to wait..no go find work.

Oga I wasn’t talking to you and even if I was, is requesting a complete pictures of Enugu CITY a crime??

You’re so daft that’s why you only started comparing Lagos and Abuja asif I’m from those places.

One thing about us is that we hate criticism, without knowing such criticisms will wake the govt up to do better.

I’m sure you hate criticism that’s why you’re crying like a sick baby. Jobless man

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Redcrafton: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iliveforever:

Oga I wasn’t talking to you and even if I was, is requesting a complete pictures of Enugu CITY a crime??

You’re so daft that’s why you only started comparing Lagos and Abuja asif I’m from those places.

One thing about us is that we hate criticism, without knowing such criticisms will wake the govt up to do better.

I’m sure you hate criticism that’s why you’re crying like a sick baby. Jobless man

Just look at you...who cares... where you come from?

So you are requesting...? Why not get them yourself?

Will it be a crime if you add these photos you are requesting..Did you even thank the OP for the ones he showed?

Bad belle...is not a good thing...Repent.

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Iliveforever(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Redcrafton:

Just look at you...who cares... where you come from?

So you are requesting...? Why not get them yourself?

Will it be a crime if you add these photos you are requesting..Did you even thank the OP for the ones he showed?

Bad belle...is not a good thing...Repent.

You must be so shameful. Will never reply you again
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by philiancoop(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Show us the living areas na
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by footballbogger: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by APCNig: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
bcomputer101:
Ordinary abule-egba fine pass what I'm seeing

No be everything person dey talk nah. Our brothers dey happy with their small shikini progress, let us be happy with them.
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Redcrafton: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
APCNig:

No be everything person dey talk nah. Our brothers dey happy with their small shikini progress, let us be happy with them.

Una dey talk like person no sabi where abule Egba dey...lol
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Yorubaritua1ist: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
APCNig:

lol.. always Lagos
What happened to the remaining SW states filled with Brown roofs and underdevelopment. I'm sure that you are even from Lagos in the first place cheesy
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by meccuno: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Una dey talk like person no sabi where abule Egba dey...lol
The same Abule egba wey na area boys full grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by meccuno: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:
lol.. always Lagos
What happened to the remaining SW states filled with Brown roofs and underdevelopment. I'm sure that you are even from Lagos in the first place cheesy
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by sauceEEP(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
spyder880:
My city

Enugu resident forever
Good to know you live in Enugu, my next project in Enugu will be handled by you. I hope your service charge will be affordable.
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Racoon(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
My 042! Favourite part of the city-Independence Layout and New Haven.Wonder why Ugwanyi is allowing this beautiful city during the time of Surlivan Chime to rot away.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
sauceEEP:

Good to know you live in Enugu, my next project in Enugu will be handled by you. I hope your service charge will be affordable.

Certainly, since Enugu is my base, transportation and logistics becomes easier. So our services are affordable.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by EmekaA125(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Enugu is very beautiful. Far better than all Afonja brown roof old muds in Ibadan, Abeokuta, Akure and Oshogbo. If not for Igbos economy that saved Lagos, it would have been an eyesore in brown roof. Despite unrest in SE, Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, Abakaliki, Owerri, Aba and Umuahia still better than what's obtainable in SouthWest. Abeg, it's high time Yorubas started renovating all old structures with brown roof in it. Emulate Igbos, start roofing with modern aluminum cooted roofing zinc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Aerial Views of the Beautiful, Green City of Enugu by epondudu: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why is IPOB not visiting this state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost 980,000 Followers Because Of Tinubu - Jaruma / Fayemi Urges Nigerians To Pray For Nigeria / Chief Biodun Ogunleye New Deputy Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.