Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) (57394 Views)

Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by MrImole: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
So?
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2021
I like that boy a lot; very smart and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by realstars: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
The Yung Shall Grow.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
femi4:
Yinmu
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by OgatheTop: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2021
A very stupid op.

What do you mean by handsome young kid?

Would he have been a handsome old kid?

Are there old kids?.

Illiterate mofs on the prowl.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by ahnie: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Good God
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Venegoorof: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerians and celebration of things that are not worth it are like 5/6. Nonsense
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
The boy to handsome abeg

2 Likes

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2021
AdmissionTipz:
Dial *6060*1# for 120gb

Mtn users only

Latest cheat in town

DON'T TRY THIS !!!

BE WARNED !!!
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2021
He surely make a good child actor.... He Don do his auction already and na we all be judge grin. He did well and will do well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Bright kid is flying high...
Meanwhile old coneheaded structured elements are here day and night looking for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related thread. grin grin grin
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by aldonio(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
has his mum calm down now
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
mrdipye:
God abeg pick my call the way you pick this boy call

Make sure your line is available next month

One suprise they come..

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Felabrity: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Good
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by googlepikins: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Nollywood is becoming useless by the day.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Acting fit him, not just putting him as some ambassador.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Make sure your line is available next month

One suprise they come..
Why next month na??
I'm available and ready to pickup even if it's rightnow
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Aburada:
Looking at this post with so much joy in my heart. Never knew the young boy is so handsome. I agree a lot of things is wrong with the country but the talent aspect of the citizens is not talked about enough.

Kudos to Sanwo Olu for giving the boy more fame and of course the king of movie industry. Kunle Afolayan. Nobody does it better.

If the boy was to be from a particular region of the country we know, the word “amaka” no go let us see road

Triabalist spotted!
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by pyro62(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2021
That he want to be a police officer? In Nigeria or where. Should we tell him?
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2021
AdmissionTipz:
Dial *6060*1# for 120gb

Mtn users only

Latest cheat in town

Try this at your own peril. Since yesterday, those using the code have been regretting.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Wonderful !
The sky is your limit boy !

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Sammy07: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Aburada:
Looking at this post with so much joy in my heart. Never knew the young boy is so handsome. I agree a lot of things is wrong with the country but the talent aspect of the citizens is not talked about enough.

Kudos to Sanwo Olu for giving the boy more fame and of course the king of movie industry. Kunle Afolayan. Nobody does it better.

If the boy was to be from a particular region of the country we know, the word “amaka” no go let us see road

You spoiled this beautiful post with the last sentence bro sad
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Seen the movie I didn’t notice he is the same person
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Teenaira: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
mrdipye:
God abeg pick my call the way you pick this boy call

Amen. Can I say Amen again.
The boy is 5 and God has already picked his call. I want to encourage anybody looking unto God not to lose hope. When it is your time even me typing this message can not stop it. Besides, it doesn't even matter what country you are in.

Please be calming down, don't lose hope. Your best will be here before your very eyes. Amen
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2021
mrdipye:

Why next month na??
I'm available and ready to pickup even if it's rightnow

Shey you won dey whine holy spirit nii?

Relax and let your phone be available...he will call you next month...

Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Best wishes to him.

He would indeed become a great entertainer if properly nurtured; but God forbid him joining this present crop of NPF. Tufiakwa.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Aburada:

Same here, I am genuinely happy for him and his family. What a fresh of breath air in this bad news ridden Nairaland.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2021
the boy is talented, no doubt.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by olasquare: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Love this.

But I have fears about entertainment industry. As much as there are very good influence therein, there are double that number of bad and negative influence, which is why I usually have my reservations for kids going into it. Nonetheless, can we deny kids as oreofeoluwa their projection into stardom through their inborn talent because of the negatives? My answer is no because life has its own fair share of negative and positive influences irrespective of the path one chose. My point is, that of the entertainment industry carry too much weight. From drug addiction to name a few.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2021
These are the future of Nigeria not those yahoo yahoo boys, but that is if Nigeria doesn’t chase them out of the country to look for a bright future somewhere else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.