Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) (57395 Views)

Kid Actor, David Akpakwu Making Waves In Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / David Sharon Emerges As New Child Actor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
yall be calming down
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by planetx: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Police officer wetin.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Shey you won dey whine holy spirit nii?

Relax and let your phone be available...he will call you next month...

Stay Blessed
I don the relax
I d wait o Holy spirit
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
There is a strong disparity between the rich and the poor. Strong preference for aje vs kpako.

There was this girl that did the them go flog tire meme for us. I don't think any one know her werabout now..but this aje kid is suddenly a actor. I think that girl had a better strong acting skills than this boy
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Sulybayus: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
more wisdom
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
In the mighty name of Jesus christ...
lord i come to you with heavy heart, take me to my geography of influence. Give me service to render that will in turn bring uncommon financial breakthrough to my life. Hold my hand lord, calm my enemy down like this little boy and make them be at peace with me. Any were my star, my destiny, my greatness has been buried; lebo saka brakandela, the one burried on any evil altar, under a tree, in a room...I command it be RELEASED IN JESUS NAME.

Raise men of influence from the North, West, East and South. amongst the president, raise; Governors raise;captain of industries, raise for my sake .

In Jesus name i pray

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
This one better abeg cool better than anything Buhary and his 40 thieves undecided
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by IbileIfe: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bobotic:
From grass 2 grace

May your name be highly be praised Heavenly Father.
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by victorDanladi: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Aburada:
Looking at this post with so much joy in my heart. Never knew the young boy is so handsome. I agree a lot of things is wrong with the country but the talent aspect of the citizens is not talked about enough.

Kudos to Sanwo Olu for giving the boy more fame and of course the king of movie industry. Kunle Afolayan. Nobody does it better.

If the boy was to be from a particular region of the country we know, the word “amaka” no go let us see road
And when they out of greed claim they develop Lagos.Show them this....I have realized 80% of Lagos developers are yorubas Unfortunately, even some yorubas don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOqeApwqKho
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Aburada: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
victorDanladi:

And when they out of greed claim they develop Lagos.Show them this....I have realized 80% of Lagos developers are yorubas Unfortunately, even some yorubas don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOqeApwqKho
lol, their noise alone has overshadowed ours to make us think they own most of Lagos houses and investments thereby justifying their “ Lagos is a no man’s land”

Meanwhile Lagos belongs to us yorubas who wan cry make e Dey cry dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Typicool8(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
femi4:
Yinmu

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by bablon20(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Some parents will start flogging their kids in front of camera now and d videos will start flooding, tiktok, Instagram, instastory and d likes.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
They should allow him focus on his education.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Prenonjebose: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nice. May he blossom in this new opportunity. Please, forget Nigeria Police. I repeat run far from the thought
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by Shadeeah: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Another Bukunmi Oluwasina, Olatunbosun Odunsi, Nkiru Sylvanus and Lateef Adedimeji in the making. Cry your way to fame boy
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's like he appeared once at time 1:57:27sec in the movie.
Re: Oreofeoluwa: From 'Mommy Calm Down' To Nollywood Kid Actor (Photos) by MsCassano(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations boy.
Keep soaring high

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.