Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz (29425 Views)

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors / Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Naijaplos: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Our yemolee, black bonz and Almighty Asake's humble throwback just calm down u sef go make money

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by dawnomike(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Treat everyone one to the best of your ability... No one knows the future of the man beside him.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Blake755: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Api before he becomes crazy grin cheesy grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Astra101: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Hope you're not looking down on anyone

33 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by TANID(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
dawnomike:
Treat everyone one to the best of your ability... No one knows the future of the man beside him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Oloniyan(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2023
I will never be poor and broke in my life

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by NFBI: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2023
Now Asake everywhere

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by SalamRushdie: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Asake suppose dey work for Boabab bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2023
Asake looks like one who had it so rough that he'd have ended up as a local Mechanic guy if he didnt make it this way

Surely no one knows tomorrow but i know say u sha no fit become president

Cause how many president person fit even witness for hin lifetime and the possibility of my street neigbours to be that is less than 0.1%

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by whippersnapper(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Asake be like all those Neo-life motivational speakers wey go tell you to bring 3 people, another 3 people should bring 3 people,....

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Longpriq: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ion know if blaqbonz fresh pass then or now but we thank God for am today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by bigdawg7: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sapa na bastard

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by wunmi590(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2023

Money is good ooo, apart from yemolee, the remaining two no fine from the beginning...

In everything you do, just make sure you have money, money answereth everything even make people handsome

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by FreeStuffsNG: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijaplos:
Our yemolee, black bonz and Almighty Asake's humble throwback just calm down u sef go make money

There's nothing wrong or humble with him and this picture!! He even looks better here with wealth and class showing all over him.

Asake must really be from a good middle class family. Everything he is putting on there is not cheap even by today's standard. This is the first throwback picture of a rave of the moment artist looking very cute and classy. Check my signature for free stuffs!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Addme: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
That blackbonez don even lean pass this one oooo but he's richer now though but for Yemolee,mmmm

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Maj196(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Thunder fire poverty. Mehn, sapa go humble you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
You go still make ham!

When dia is life, there's always hope

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Dexy4yah(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Asake look younger now.

Money good abeg

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by STEWpid(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chai..

Now,,

Asake tin ngba Dollar!!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Haydens: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.

Chin towards God and hope on him.

It'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by omoiyalayi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
This one no be sapa na stage wey everybody dey pass through in life I'm sure he fresh pass some of his mates back then

He's a big boy now

Don't despise your humble beginning

May Almighty bless all our hustle

12 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by ELsmile(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bross try make money oooooo,
see Asake b4 he blow compare to now.
treat all ur frndz wit respect, tomoro get belle oooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Naijaplos:

Asake looked like a normal guy back then....unlike now wen e resemble weyrey.

If you think the change is positive because he now has money, please look for throwback pics of Elumelu and Dangote.....maybe they now have ragged dreads and grillz....

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
That’s not asake

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by bonnyhope: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Digging up people's past to encourage your present condition......is good anyway......it means all hope is not lost

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Emma1Oj(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Asake has always been a decent dresser.. wow..!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by johnog4sure: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Look at how much emphasis Nigerian youths are putting on money! non of you is even talking how they hone their skills, learn from mistakes, build and grow, everything money, as if money can bring all those other values without deliberate efforts

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by ntyce(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
That is not Asake

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by iamtardey: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
whippersnapper:
Asake be like all those Neo-life motivational speakers wey go tell you to bring 3 people, another 3 people should bring 3 people,....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all doz guys e be like dey use juju πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by handsomeyinka(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oh boi..this tie na the real deal back in those days..

The day I stopped wearing tie was when i entered molue bus from oshodi to meiran going to school

I jejely stand near the bus conductor for the front door,na him agbero they follow conductor drag ticket money them dey argue back and forth,me I dey read complete sport paper on top standing level.

Na so bus begin they move slowly out annoyance agbero wan drag conductor na so my tie go misbehave enter agbero hand he mistakenly drag me out of the bus.
The rest na history..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz by Taich(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Asake looks like one who had it so rough that he'd have ended up as a local Mechanic guy if he didnt make it this way

Surely no one knows tomorrow but i know say u sha no fit become president

Cause how many president person fit even witness for hin lifetime and the possibility of my street neigbours to be that is less than 0.1%

I find something a bit off with your submission, a local mechanic is a good profession, an honest one. If we can encourage people working legitimately maybe crime will reduce. Just my observation.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army / Bella Hadid Vibes To Wizkid's 'Sweet One' Off 'Made In Lagos' Album / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.