Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Can Make The Longest Sentence In The World? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Can Make The Longest Sentence In The World? (1357 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / The Longest Sentence In History / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Make The Longest Sentence In The World? by hunkyjohn(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
The idea is to construct a sentence with as many words as possible. Write the sentence and tell us how many words. The person with the highest number of words wins.

Let's get Nairaland on the Guinness book of Records by constructing the longest sentence ever.

cool

I'll make the first sentence:
Re: Who Can Make The Longest Sentence In The World? by hunkyjohn(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
I am happy to be a Nigerian and I want Nigeria to be great, peaceful, prosperous and safe so that we all can be proud of it and stand tall among other nations of the world.

36 words.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Puzzle For The Interlectuals / Weekend Games Night / Solve This Like A Detective: Let's See How Smart U Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.