Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony (1928 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Prays For Peace, Unity And Harmony In Nigeria / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Afamed: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
A girl without identity. You should be proud of your potopoto Republic

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by house10s: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amatarasha:
Organize boys and fight fulanis in our bushes no time to joke it has been topic of d day in our house in regards to their magnitudes.
If Fulani conquers us my soul will crush u cowards

well i need a gun and full on bullet proof vex not jazz then u can count me in
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Amatarasha:
Olorun oshe Gan !
I love my tribe yoruba where wisdom is paramount than mere justice, We are not cowards like those in yeast who fights everyone in this good and blessed government .
I am so privileged to come from there where peace and tranquillity is a goal.
We are the bravest and wisest tribe who refuses to fight those bandits in our bushes after terrorist igboho was arrested not because we aren't brave but because silence is the key against bandits intimidation .Silence on millions Fulani's bandits has made the same fulanis hated and called terrorists by yeebos love us .Who says silence isn't wisdom . They are multiplying in our forest and lands without us stopping them " some PDP miscreants said! No matter how they multiply when they cause trouble, we have old elders like akintoye and tinubu who shall fight them unlike Sunday igboho the terrorist. We are so wise and strong no doubt thats y old men like good tinubu and akuntoye fights for us .
We are west
We are wise and peaceful

From the word"oshe gan".....
I can bet my black ass........u just a primitive ugly thing abakaliki thing who has never been out of your glorified villages called SOUTH EAST............L
let alone ekiti state

3 Likes

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Amatarasha(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
We are peaceful
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by ChngedChnges(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
I don't do politics
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2021
Amatarasha:
E mí obirin omoluabi
After someone up there taught you that it is ' Omoluabi ' abi.
We are called Yoruba, not Yoruban . Unless you wanted to get a ban...from a mod, or something.
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Amatarasha(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
JerryBizz:

After someone up there taught you that it is ' Omoluabi ' abi.
We are called Yoruba, not Yoruban . Unless you wanted to get a ban...from a mod, or something.
no I don't want to be banned
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Tomek09(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chief Sunday Igboho must be released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Amatarasha(f): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tomek09:
Chief Sunday Igboho must be released.
by whom?
Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by sharpwriter(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Amatarasha:
by whom?
Sweetheart kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by Amatarasha(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2021
sharpwriter:

Sweetheart kiss
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Yoruba. The Land Of Peace And Harmony by sharpwriter(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amatarasha:
kiss kiss

Oh, sweet, I'm shying cheesy

Let me quickly wear my dark goggles so that I won't collapse under this se*y cute face of yours. cool

Would you answer my PM please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAMBRA!! Armored Cars, 100+ Police Vehicles, As INEC Stake Holders Meeting End / Nigerian Muslims Are In Support Of Russia / Bola Tinubu Visits Plateau State In Company Of Dogara And Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.