Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison (29834 Views)

You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde / Aregbesola Reacts To Armed Attack On Abolongo Custodial Centre / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Temptee101(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yoorubaland is burning
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Joromi1: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
TripleOh7 aka Joromi1 is trying desperately to break his criminal brothers out of prison

South West is on FIRE!!!
I'm not TripleO7, we're two different individuals. But then who am I to convince a brainless IPOB keyboard terrorist? Keep it up, your delusion is my joy.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Litmus: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
BeardedMeat:
This is the stupid country they expect me to be proud of.
So bomb experts didn't comb the area to see what they could find after the first incident?
Backward people! 600yrs behind civilization.

Oga, seems you've already concluded without evidence that a bomb was left behind after last incident and that if this explosion was indeed a bomb it wasn't newly planted ; but, more importantly, Bomb Experts essentially diffuse bombs, inspect, repair, store and destroy everything from rifle ammunition to guided weapons, they're not to my knowledge explosives detectives. They may work combing mine fields etc. Incidentally, bombs go off all the time around the world, either from terrorism or old war munitions. Policing isn't working in Nigeria and can be reformed.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Aty11: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
embarassed
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by oyewoleolu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wakil is not in Oyo prison
EzeAro:
Wakili is back for vengeance, these are obviously his boys wrecking havoc since they broke him out of prison... the terror of Yorubaland is back and I shudder to imagine what Wakili and his boys will do to these poor yorubas under his domain sad

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
See how Afonja Muslim miscreants avoided this thread
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by barinedan(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tomorrow some apologists will tell us that under this regime there was nothing like bomb explosion
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Better go with your entourage and dobale to Emperor Wakili... cause that old geezer ain't smiling no more

Hahahahhaa u sabi find trouble grin

Person replied you with "k" u still no allow am rest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Myhusband(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What does this misfortune happening in Oyo have to do with the South East now?

ask your dummy kinsman that's wishing southwest states bad

mumu people
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by DoggoneDogg: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:

I'm not TripleO7, we're two different individuals. But then who am I to convince a brainless IPOB keyboard terrorist? Keep it up, your delusion is my joy.
[/s]

Zombies are all the same.
From Adamu Garba to Femi Adesina to you. No difference.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by anaytomi: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
I stay close and have not heard any other explosion apart from that night.

Then how come you said Wednesday.

The initial attack was on friday, and we have not clocked any Wednesday since then.

Today is Tuesday

So which Wednesday?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by thuxzwda1: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
In a saner clime, the explosives would have been found because the entire vicinity will be swept for forensics. An anti-bomb squad will also do a sweep, gather whatever evidence there is to determine where the explosives where gotten or made.

But for this yeye place, oga o.

Waiting for the incompetent f00ls to release another one of their statements; filled with assumptions of what caused the explosion.

U don watch movie tire
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Zanzibar1: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:
Wakili is back for vengeance, these are obviously his boys wrecking havoc since they broke him out of prison... the terror of Yorubaland is back and I shudder to imagine what Wakili and his boys will do to these poor yorubas under his domain sad
Instead of your to think how to break Kanu out of prison
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by GetMeRight: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Well, I suspect Kanu's armed zombies. Or, Igboho now have armed zombies?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Bigchristo: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/breaking-again-bomb-explosion-rocks-oyo-prison
They’re gradually destroying every region in Nigeria soon there will be no safe place if the government refused to address this insecurity
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by helinues: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Una never see anything

We can never see anything.

Know that and have peace
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by ugotaya: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
This 14 year Old Boy is a Hero, See What He Did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA14aam6o90
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by bluecircle470: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's find someone to blame, as long as he's not fulani, the police will issue a statement shortly. grin

Nah Ipob guys cos they want people to blame Fulani
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Doctorflaky(f): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
I hope it is not what Sheik Gumi went to do in his recent visit to Ibadan? Mapping out terrorist ground for his people to make South further unsettle.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Born2Breed(f): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
These are what
Igboho was trying to avoid. Terrorists invading the southwest to destabilise it.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by RodgersAkpafu: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Myhusband:

ask your dummy kinsman that's wishing southwest states bad

mumu people
We have your own kinsmen wishing that the South East become "AfghanEASTan" on this forum
So spare me that crap

At the end we have these agents of confusion on both sides and they must be called out
Why is everything always Yoruba vs Igbo in recent times though undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Cherez: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked undecided

Bomb or banger?
Suddenly you’re now restricted to 3 words?
All of una for this NL eeeee…. I just Dey look una
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Tosmaky: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Amazingly
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by IbileIfe: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm ... Hope this is not an attempt to free the remaining Fulani's in that place
Exactly.
The whole plot is to scatter the South East and South West before the 2023 elections to clear the grounds for a northern presidential candidate with Wike or Amaechi as the vice presidential candidate.
The Hausa Fulani don't want to handover to any Yoruba President, because of the ban on open grazing of their cattle in the South West
Banning open grazing is against their expansionist political plan to populate several locations in southern Nigeria; build their mosques and become settlers as they have done in the Middle Belt of Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by IbileIfe: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Letter To Biafra By Musa Abdullah

From my new book, "The Political Phenomenon of President Muhammadu Buhari" to released on Amazon.

As Received (11/SEP/2016)

Good Evening #Biafrans,

My name is Musa Abdullah from Kano state. I studied at Lagos state University and presently working with Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.

Due to my education, I have been enlightened as to the happenings in Nigeria. We in the North voted for Buhari because he is our brother.

We wanted power to return to the North. We knew he cannot fix anything in Nigeria. In our mosques, they always taught us to make sure we remove that infidel call Jonathan.

We were meant to hate Jonathan with our spirit, soul and body. Infact, Igbos living in the North were very very lucky. They escaped death by the whiskers through the victory of Baba.

Had Baba lost, my brothers where already on standby waiting for instructions to lynch any pig from the South.

I was personally in the situation room as things unfolded. I felt for the Igbos then. I really pitied them. I knew that my brothers in the North had been brain washed but I dared not speak.

I sighed in relief when Baba was declared the winner and my brothers were told to relax, that they should go to the streets and celebrate.
That was how the bloodshed was averted to the glory of Allah.
I knew something was really wrong with my brothers.

Kano gave Buhari the highest vote. It was massively rigged in his favour. That was why the INEC officer in charge of Kano was burnt alive with his family after the election to cover up the rigging. I wept for my people.

Now what are we seeing? Baba has abandoned us. My brothers in the North are dying every day of hunger. Prices of things are so high, we can't even eat three square meal a day.

My Northern Elders are not worried. They are only after power remaining in the North. Not only that, my concern now is what is about to come. They have already planned on how to deal with the Niger Delta.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CShmnhVj4MX/?utm_medium=share_sheet
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kdon2: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Yarubanistan is burning grin grin Bomb Lool..

Children of hate.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kdon2: 12:55am On Oct 27, 2021
loveth360:
Yoba bandits at itgrin grin

Children of hate we know una.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kdon2: 12:56am On Oct 27, 2021
funkekemi:
Is Yoruba land the most unsafe land in Nigeria? This was the stupid question the yorubas here were asking eastern nigeria not knowing that terror knows no boundary but as usual the fulsnis will flash presidency before then and they will kept shut

Illiterate fool.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kdon2: 12:59am On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

Stop been emotional, I'm just a messenger delivering a message to my yorubandit brothers... you guys should go beg Wakili for forgiveness cause he is frothing with anger, more afonja heads might roll soon if diplomatic overtures aren't effected.

Sorry for your people. Death toll is mounting daily over there yet you are here gloating over yorubas. SMH
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kdon2: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Finnese001:

grin

You wish but it ll never come to pass. Fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.