Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" (35593 Views)

You Saw Your Mum's Beating - Precious Chikwendu To Her Son On His Birthday / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by EBMedia: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Precious Chikwendu has complained that she is being persecuted and her rights violated because she's asking to see her children IgbereTV reports.

The mother-or-four, who is involved in a legal battle with her ex-husband, Femi Fani-Kayode, poured out her mind in a post shared to Instagram, though she didn't name her ex-husband.

She claimed that whenever she shares a post where she looks at peace, he sends the police to come and harrass her.

She added that he is using his influence to fight her, keeps summoning her in court and pushing baseless cases against her.

She also said that she is ashamed of our justice system because they are being "ordered around by someone who feels these institutions can be bought with a prize."

In the open letter posted to Instagram and addressed "to whom it may concern", Precious said she will not stop fighting until she's given access to her kids.

She also referred to FFK as "Mr Short Fuse" in her post. FFK, himself, said he has a "Short fuse" after he was caught on video abusing a journalist who asked him a question during a press conference.

See her post below.

"Again to whom it may concern .
I really don’t like issues with institutions, but I’m so ashamed our justice system is no longer respected and our government would watch it’s institutions be ordered around by someone who feels these institutions can be bought with a prize. Last Friday the court ordered i serve everyone again on the newspapers , ( punch, sun and Thisday ) Mind you , everyone received service since June except the Fuse master who evaded service, so i had to go for substituted service.
it was done on yesterday’s papers and still this morning, my security calls to tell me that same people are at my gate. This isn’t stopping any soon right? . Ive done petitions to government bodies involved with checking the activities of this enforcement agencies but still, this has continued.
Well this woman won’t stop fighting either. My kids or we continue dancing naked till a sane person in this country realizes we all look mad in a naked dance off .
#shameonusall
#letjusticeprevail
#arrestmeallyouwantbutimusthavemykids
#therewasonceacountry
#follwdueprocess
#towhomitmayconcern"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfU2WNl8W5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by EBMedia: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by PlayMaker14: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Manmanng: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yesterday it was Davido and Chioma

Today it's "Atenuje" FFK and Precious we got here

Make una rest and stop disturbing us with your tales by moonlight stories

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by hisexcellency34: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Park well. Can you take care of the kids?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by xpressionx(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
She just decked FFK upper cut.
grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Bola146(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
sad sad Dear Lord have mercy on marriages especially the ones that are not in peace, help them to have peace in their marriages cry

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by slawormiir: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn

This woman fine small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021

He is only obsessed because someone else is eating his food

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Joezinho: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
You both should gettat

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
October no wan make Sept outshine am for marital brouhaha and sex issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by OnlineArchitect: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ffk na werey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mother of four, looking fuckable.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by wunmi590(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021

FFK is feeling insecure, he knows he has pushed you to the wall, that was why you left him, with all his stupid shenanigans....

He also had to quickly defect to APC so that he can enjoy the kangaroo judgement of our so called APC lawyers...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by IamWonderful: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
thg
Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by free2ryhme: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
EBMedia:
Precious Chikwendu has complained that she is being persecuted and her rights violated because she's asking to see her children IgbereTV reports.

The mother-or-four, who is involved in a legal battle with her ex-husband, Femi Fani-Kayode, poured out her mind in a post shared to Instagram, though she didn't name her ex-husband.

She claimed that whenever she shares a post where she looks at peace, he sends the police to come and harrass her.

She added that he is using his influence to fight her, keeps summoning her in court and pushing baseless cases against her.

She also said that she is ashamed of our justice system because they are being "ordered around by someone who feels these institutions can be bought with a prize."

In the open letter posted to Instagram and addressed "to whom it may concern", Precious said she will not stop fighting until she's given access to her kids.

She also referred to FFK as "Mr Short Fuse" in her post. FFK, himself, said he has a "Short fuse" after he was caught on video abusing a journalist who asked him a question during a press conference.

See her post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVfU2WNl8W5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

when you use lion dey form you forget say if lion no see do again na you wey dey the back e go come for

let us hear word

8 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Brainlight: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Make UNA TURN NAIRALAND TO GOSSIP BLOG ... MAKE MAN KUKUMA REST.... HABA E BE ONLY FAMILY PROBLEM ... JUST DEY LAND FOR FRONT PAGE ANYHOW.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by AmuEbule: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mr short fuse. Lord I beg ooo grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by CalabarPikin: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Make una getat

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by bestman09(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin
Give him food and more food

16 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by hollamanng(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
K
Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by fredoooooo: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Macphenson: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please whats the meaning of Mr. "Shortfuse".

I hope its not what am thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by olatade(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Upon all the wisdom he claims he has, he couldn't manage his family life. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Gten(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
When the going was good una no involve us, please park one side make we attend to bubu ear problem.

12 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Guyman02: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
FFK should allow this woman access to her kids, running from pillar to post won't stop her resolve, he has forgotten he is dealing with an Igbo woman, she won't fear him, it's not in their DNA.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by fredoooooo: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na family matter .. you call him Mr short fuse , he called you psychiatric patients.. if una like call yourself whatever e no concern us

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" by Naijabad: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
70% of marital issues/ problems is solved when you marry from your tribe.

I believe her parents warned her but she refused.
Now see the result.

If you had married from your tribe, your umunna would have settled whatever the problem is.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.