Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads (17027 Views)

EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
How those in government sleeps knowing that the populace are in worse conditions before they are voted into power is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Grace001: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, it is a shame that after every year of peoples cry over the deplorable state of that road, the government still find it hard to repair the road....

Till the end of Nigeria, we will continue to experience dummy as leaders, that's just the plain truth...

No Nigeria politician/leader is ready to give out dividend of democracy....

Have come to the conclusion that, it’s a deliberate act by the government to let the masses go through hardship and sufferness. How can a government refused to fix a road that has been deplorable for months and the government turn a blind eyes to the suffering of the masses that ply that road everyday
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by wunmi590(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Grace001:

It’s a deliberate act

God will help us
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by tenpipsperday: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So they are just waking up now?. undecided after 50 years of bad road? When they were collecting satchets of rice and tomatoes with 1000 in a brown envelopes what were they expecting?

Tinubu is already packaging more and they will soon sell their conscience afterwards they will carry placards to disturb person.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by poiZon: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Africafooty:
I’m sure you are blind ….
I'm very sure u didnt study figure of speech in school..
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Africafooty:
I’m sure you are blind ….
So you didn't understand the sacarsm?
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Calitoscassius(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Tinubu is already packaging more and they will soon sell their conscience afterwards they will carry placards to disturb person.
Useless ignoramuses grin grin Tinubu will scam them again.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by jericco1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
I seriously don't know what the f.cuk Dapo Abiodun is doing as governor.. the worst of it all is that they still collect tax from motorists that ply that damaged road. undecided
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Grace001: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
wunmi590:

God will help us

Amen
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Prenonjebose: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Must we always bring tribalism and regionalism

Funny enough we don't do this offline......

We only do this online......

Then offline....we huzzle, smoke and drink beer with each other
Then we come online to start misbehaving
Well said. It has become very stale, all this East - West comparison and quarrel.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Shambayrem: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
May God help our amiable Governor (Dapo Abiodun) to do the needful concerning deplorable conditions of
virtually all roads in Ogun State. The funds to be expended may be huge, Mr. Governor, please let the repairs
commence little by little. May God help you to solve the problems of bad roads in Ogun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by truvine(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
html14java:
SOURCE OF IGP.
LACK OF ROADS. NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
AUDIO IGP.
It is IGR that's written on the placard not IGP.
Try dey read well ...lol
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Myhusband(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news. This is Aba.

SW is the most developed and sophisticated region in the world after Ontario.

cool

how many time did you cow head protest against bad roads? even the one your shout east Governors managed to do, you're setting it ablaze to punish Buhari

empty head people everywhere
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Nyamiri: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news. This is Aba.

cool

In SW, infrastructure is a priority.
In the barren muddy land, kerosene is a priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Princeton92(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news. This is Aba.

cool

Be sure of your words
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Kayodeblaze(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sango my Childhood town! Bad drainage and bad water system chased us from the house person papa use his own hard earn money build! Omo! JoJu, Maltina, Ijoko, Plaza people are really suffering. The last time i went there..I feel for them. How i wish!
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by kayusely70(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is pathetic!

1 Like

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Slimbee1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Okay issoorite sad
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Newton85: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news. This is Aba.

cool
Bloody slowpoke! The people are protesting against bad roads in their state, they're not blaming you Eboes or the Fulani dude in Aso Rock for "marginalization". They're bringing the idiot they call governor to book. Unlike you Eboe cretins who concentrate all your life on Tinubu, blaming others for your miserable lives, instead of trooping out to the streets to protest against Ikpeazu for the pigsty that is Aba. Shameless bunch.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by seguno2: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
signature2012:
Dapo Abiodun is the most useless Governor in South West as at today.

Guess what?These same people protesting and crying for a better road will still be the ones supporting,campaigning and will also vote for him come 2023 after collecting a cup of rice.

Is it a state or federal road
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Newton85: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is what you expect the Eboes to also do in their homeland. To be man enough and hold their leaders/governors accountable instead of playing victim by blaming others and screaming "marginalization" like toy-deprived spoilt brats!

1 Like

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by seguno2: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nyamiri:
In SW, infrastructure is a priority.
In the barren muddy land, kerosene is a priority.

In the south west, education for everyone is a priority to make people work and create jobs to maintain infrastructure and build better. Don’t we say that an untrained child will sell off our house/infrastructure?
Maybe you are not even Yoruba
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Nyamiri: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
seguno2:

In the south west, education for everyone is a priority to make people work and create jobs to maintain infrastructure and build better. Don’t we say that an untrained child will sell off our house/infrastructure?
Maybe you are not even Yoruba

Yes, I'm Igbo, probably the Okpara of your family and family head of your lineage.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by seguno2: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nyamiri:
Yes, I'm Igbo, probably the Okpara of your family and family head of your lineage.

Oro ologbon wo ni ki a fa yo ninu gbogbo radarada ti o ko yi
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Nyamiri: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
seguno2:

Oro ologbon wo ni ki a fa yo ninu gbogbo radarada ti o ko yi

Lo bi Iya Baba e.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by Kfg1: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oh
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by FA13(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shame on Osinbajo on this.
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by ogunboi: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dapo will go down as the worst mistake made in Ogun state. I don’t think any sincere and good hearted person will ever vote this werey come 2023. My greatest pain is I voted for this f00l and got beaten by some of amosun boys
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by shigishege: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
Fake news. This is Aba.

cool
when will south east get mind to do this. Very soon as they have created the awareness that road will soon be fixed but south east will continue enjoying thier own road like that without complaining. Them get mind?
Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by EngineerOloye: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Must we always bring tribalism and regionalism

Funny enough we don't do this offline......

We only do this online......

Then offline....we huzzle, smoke and drink beer with each other
Then we come online to start misbehaving
I'm not a drinker, nor do I smoke but this has to be the best comment I've read all day on nairaland. For me, the tribalism here is a major turnoff and is actually a limiting factor to how relevant or great the platform can be.

Way to many hateful content!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads by zoedew: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bunch of selfish folks. All they think about is salary increase.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance / Federal High Court Voids Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fines NERC/DISCOS / Prove Allegations Of Fake Credentials Against Me, Soyinka Dares Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.