Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size (63261 Views)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
“FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property For Sale

They are the world's most expensive bra @ the $12.5-million (£8.5-million) Heavenly Star Bra, by sapphires and as its centerpiece a 90-carat emerald cut diamond that was worth $10.6 million (£7.28 million) alone at the time.

Diamond on a bra!? $12.5m on a bra?!!!

My Question : Does the Bra Cures Or Prevent Breast Cancer?
�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♂️��

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by DSC7: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Danzazzausambo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Men are confused here.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by house10s: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
By the way, what is your favourite bra colour?

There is a misconception that women hate white bras/panties because they can’t maintain them. I don’t think that is the case with most women. They are just boring and look like old mama something. Red, pink, blue, floral… anything but white please. undecided
yellow, wear am come when u dey come my side

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Women and frivolity

Just like AKPU and IFIAM ( peppered frog meat).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by poiZon: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I was just trying to shop for some new brassieres and the vendor didn’t have my size. I was scrolling through when I stumbled on a fine red one. Sent it to her because I wanted it. She quickly reminded me it wasn’t my size. I found myself educating a bra seller on something that would help her business. grin

What
Am
I
Reading
Sef..

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
EFCC got some bras to sell...... wink
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by mummyson26(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sorry Wrong thread
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by NLorubebe(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:
I just filled my head with information I might never use grin
you will, trust me

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by rollywise(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na wa o. Didn't know women are this much in this group
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Swinger60:
I call "white in undies" a grandma color.

I prefer red, peach, pink, etc.

Please, sister

I want to drink your panties water
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by ThickSharon123(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

There is a misconception that women hate white bras/panties because they can’t maintain them. I don’t think that is the case with most women. They are just boring and look like old mama something. Red, pink, blue, floral… anything but white please. undecided

I don't have an issue with bra size, my breast are perky and good, and I love pink bras and red sometimes kiss

But the issue I have is pant. After each menstural cycle I seem to add up, especially below, so for now I removed pant from my bookings. I wear boxers at times sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
I love boobs

When did you stop suckling....... What age....... wink

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

You can measure yourself sis
How?
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
ok
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 4lorunsho(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Alright
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I want to snif at your panties
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by bennytfi: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
As old as I am I still don't know my bra size. I buy different sizes, when I get home those ones that do not size me I gift it out.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When did you stop suckling....... What age....... wink

Stopped?

I suckled this morning

4 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Antoeni:
“FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property For Sale

They are the world's most expensive bra @ the $12.5-million (£8.5-million) Heavenly Star Bra, by sapphires and as its centerpiece a 90-carat emerald cut diamond that was worth $10.6 million (£7.28 million) alone at the time.

Diamond on a bra!? $12.5m on a bra?!!!

My Question : Does the Bra Cures Or Prevent Breast Cancer?
�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♂️��
Are those not Diezani's bras?
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by bab22: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why not wait and buy one of Dezieani's own they are about to sell
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by prizeless(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I was just trying to shop for some new brassieres and the vendor didn’t have my size. I was scrolling through when I stumbled on a fine red one. Sent it to her because I wanted it. She quickly reminded me it wasn’t my size. I found myself educating a bra seller on something that would help her business. grin

Very educative, you have saved a generation. GOD bless you and also those who find this information very useful

4 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Stopped?

I suckled this morning

With chunky nipples or without..... cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Depressed101: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

i can kill an ant for red, just anything red, especially when they have fitting undies too kiss
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

38B?
Your bwest is agbalumo

7 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

With chunky nipples or without..... cheesy

Nah, normal nipples

Very dark areolas

Just the way I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by 1Sharon(f): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:

They look good in pictures, but I won’t fall for it. Ain’t buying that. Do you own some? I think I have two and I just push them aside when picking out one for the day.

Oh, I hate thongs too.

Yes I do, I've started wearing white undies again lol
I want to be less lazy in maintaining them
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Jonwesley(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Meaning, you have to test or use one at all times to know when to apply the rules of up or down the alternatives. Women wahala. Trouble no de finish. And someone would still buy the tested ones again with all the body contacts
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by dewayway: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bra size palava. While some confused girls will prefer akube to new one. They just test and wear... Rind me of ...�
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Nah, normal nipples

Very dark areolas

Just the way I like it.

Why avoid natural chunky straws..... smiley
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Reeberry: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
The mod that pushed this to FP is an asslicker.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.