Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size (63258 Views)

How To Measure For Your Bra Size / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by PrudencyFeats: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I was just trying to shop for some new brassieres and the vendor didn’t have my size. I was scrolling through when I stumbled on a fine red one. Sent it to her because I wanted it. She quickly reminded me it wasn’t my size. I found myself educating a bra seller on something that would help her business. grin

Ha! Your waist is 38 and your cup B. Nawa.....most Nigerian girls are 34 (D) or DD. The most small cups I've seen for size 38 are Cups. Your cup is not bad sha.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Alhajiemeritus: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I was just trying to shop for some new brassieres and the vendor didn’t have my size. I was scrolling through when I stumbled on a fine red one. Sent it to her because I wanted it. She quickly reminded me it wasn’t my size. I found myself educating a bra seller on something that would help her business. grin

I don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Saturn101: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
It is like today is BRA Day.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by osuofia2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Please, sister

I want to drink your panties water

Are you okay Mr Simpson
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Ugandatales: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pocohantas, is that your size in the picture attached? wink
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by madjune(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
White bra is a turn on for me any day.

Some call me old school but, simplicity has its beauty.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Ladycewhy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pocahontas come and explain this size in the picture below. I didn't get your explanation .

I have a 38/85 the cup is ok but the band is loose,it gets confusing

1 Share

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by tradepunter: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:
When you see some boobs outside bra you will cry?

A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place to get laid are worth it.

Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex.

The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.
The frustrated ones become feminists and anti men campaigners. This life sha

Hahaha hahahaha

Men this is the gospel truth..

Lil wayne said it.... 'As soon as I cum, I come back to my senses'

3 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by kurlz(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:
I just filled my head with information I might never use grin

Wetin you fin con here bros?

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Teenaira: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
MAYOWAAK:
You opened this topic because Federal Government said they want to sell the Brassieres seized from Diezani?

You are indeed wicked

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Drella(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

I want to snif at your panties

You're embarrassing we men dude!!

You don't know the way to the brothel?
Sex starved He-goat!

5 Likes

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Tayosteve(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
mysticgal:
My dear, to find a bra size for busty girls like us is war especially.
Imagine telling a seller that this is your size, they will eye trade you and show you something that you know absolutely wouldn’t fit or something way bigger like a size G cheesy.
When you finally find the right size, the band has to be amended, even the so called portfolio underwears on Instagram….. let’s not venture into pricing.

I checked your picture , I didn't see any big boobs as you stated up there.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Maj196(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Pocahontas come and explain this size in the picture below. I didn't get your explanation .

That is 36/80B.

80B is EUR size.
36B is UK size.

So whenever you are purchasing your bra, especially online, if you don’t see 36B and you see 80, feel free to pick that size.

From your bra size I can tell you are a size 10. You are not fat or thick for your band size to be 36.

If for any reason, you put on weight around your body, but the cup is still perfect, you might be tempted to try a 38B which isn’t the solution to your problem. You should do a 38A. Sister cup, more band.

I didn’t even see this when I responded. Just like you I once bought 40B because I thought that was the solution. Not sure I wore that bra more than three times. It was loose.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Drella(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Janiobi:
For sell. 5 million dollars.

As per you be wetin?
Da vinci?
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Juanmike(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pls what about us that have a big dick, getting a boxer that fit is now an issue for me.
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Mummiesboy: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:

A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place to get laid are worth it.

Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex.

The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.
Remind me of the future is female
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by sylve11: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:

Hehehe grin cool
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by descarado: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:

The topic is about bra size.
Do you have boobs? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by sylve11: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
sundaygray:
I just filled my head with information I might never use grin

grin cool
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Lewisdinho(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
What am i doing here?
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Dpundict: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
So long the breast are ok for my enjoyment and happiness I don't care if they are kj or jk in size. Thank you. Slawomiir can corroborate if we guys like them or not grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dottore:

Absolute truth
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by descarado: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Check out this lady, fumi. Former international model at the level of tyra bank. One of our sisters.
Anything you want to know about bra size and the best size for you or bra hack, she got it. Poco, thanks. One good and educative thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tpttU20spc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by pocohantas(f): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
descarado:
Check out this lady, fumi. Former international model at the level of tyra bank. One of our sisters.
Anything you want to know about bra size and the best size for you or bra hack, she got it. Poco, thanks. One good and educative thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tpttU20spc

Let me add this to my comment on FP. Thanks
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Made In China bra grin cheesy
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by MrJavaS: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
But which of the above images would serve as good wallpaper? grin
Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by descarado: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Made In China bra grin cheesy
What is wrong with made in China bra?

Do you manufacture one in Nigeria.

Gosh, these people.

1 Like

Re: Sister Sizes: When The Wrong Bra Size Is The Right Size by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
though I'm slender, I have slightly wider shoulders than my hips. So finding a bra ehn, na the grace of God. Those things are quite expensive sha undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Crazy Hairstyle (Photos) / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) / Man With A Snake In His Hair Who Caused A Commotion On The Street (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.