Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim (15878 Views)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / What Hushpuppi Said About Dino Melaye, Linda Ikeji, Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by auntynameh: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
angry dino why nah
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Mayeldah(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
So what should we do with this news now?

next news please!
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by sematec(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
I Know dis news will come
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
See as Ifeanyi ubah wear cap the write exam.
If na ordinary student now, them dn slap am commot from exam hall.
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Khaysee: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who do us like this in this nation
We will be better one day
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oduduwa707:
That's exactly the problem. You don't take him serious while he keeps looting public funds meant for you and your future generations. angry

Does he stop anyone from looting? Fight your way to the top if you're so much interested in the loots.

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by stayclearofme: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
If only Buhari like other of his classmates General had decided to at least go to school, Nigeria economy and security won't have been laidis.

Buhari and education are parallel lines, no wonder we are in deep poo.

Gowon, Obasanjo all later went to school but Buhari went to visit his unreproductive 150 cows since IBB chased him off from Dodan Barracks

Buhari is a calamity but zombies no wan no because of #15 - 30k BMC unstable allowee
What of your GEJ that has Doctorate degree? Nigerians and certificate! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by hotseat: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dino, Dino! I dey hail o!

The drama king himself!

Thank God that Baze University has put to rest the false claim of the dinosaur if not na "Bazeless" University I for call una!
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by tiger28: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
So someone is telling me that ifeanyi Uba, a man that can't string a few sentences together in English is now a lawyer? Reason they all went to BAZE University. The 3 fools snapped a couple of REHEARSED Photo Op, made some donations and are now lawyers. Let's check their attendance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Geeman2006: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is that not Osita Chidoka sitting in front of him during the exams?
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by graciousify(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Judging by the economic realities in Nigeria today, we all know that having only on source of income is no longer sustainable.
I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started:
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Shambayrem: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
It is absolutely proper to acquire knowledge so as not to be in the dark.
Like a popular adage, which says, knowledge is power. I hope there is transparency
and genuine of purpose on the certificate being dished out by the University.
I want to believe that the certificate to be awarded to the so called elites among the
students is not under influence of status and financial capability.
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
The only people misled are yahoo boys and oloshos this is their god father. We
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Okhuadams(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Princeton92:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/491895-how-nigerians-were-misled-about-dino-melayes-best-graduating-student-claim.html
The end of the matter is that he graduated wether best or worst. Some wey dey cause am no even see the four walls talkless of seeing the gate of any University

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
stayclearofme:

What of your GEJ that has Doctorate degree? Nigerians and certificate! Rubbish!

If u are truthful is the economy of today in anyway to be compared to our economy six years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by seguno2: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by seguno2: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Okhuadams:
The end of the matter is that he graduated wether best or worst. Some wey dey cause am no even see the four walls talkless of seeing the gate of any University

Are you also a liar or what is this your defence of shameless liars about
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Kyf1: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sho cares
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by treatise: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Was it Dino that made the claim himself.
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by rhames(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Factfinder1:
this is not part of our problem at this time

I wonder
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by stayclearofme: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

If u are truthful is the economy of today in anyway to be compared to our economy six years ago
So tell me is the economy downturn because Buhari does not have certificate?
If it is so then GEJ is worst because he laid the foundation for the bad economy with his certificate at hand before Buhari come finish am patapata.
Being a good leader has nothing to do with certificate.
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Daboomb: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am an Employer of Labour.
Just make sure you dont come to my Firm's interview, with a Baze University Certificate, l wil show you the door instantly. angry angry
You can only work in Companies setup by the likes of Dino Melaye.
All these Cash-for-Degree Universities sef, next thing, Baze University will award Dino Melaye with a Doctorate and the fool will go around parading himself as a PhD holder!.
grin grin
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Okhuadams(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
seguno2:

Are you also a liar or what is this your defence of shameless liars about
he who amoung you who is not a sinner should cast the first stone, one by one they left dropping there stones. Saint Seguno2 even ur name is a lie
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by chaloskyx: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2021
person wey no write exam lol who are you guys deceiving? he just paid for his certificate
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by seguno2: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Okhuadams:
he who amoung you who is not a sinner should cast the first stone, one by one they left dropping there stones. Saint Seguno2 even ur name is a lie

Very inappropriate analogy.
Am I a celebrity like Dino?
Please say something else. Thank me later.
Re: How Nigerians Were Misled About Dino Melaye’s ‘Best Graduating Student’ Claim by Okhuadams(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2021
seguno2:

Very inappropriate analogy.
Am I a celebrity like Dino?
Please say something else. Thank me later.
Ok sorry you have never tell a lie b4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odumakin: Oyetola, Fayemi, Makinde, Ooni Pay Last Tributes, Extol His Virtues / Omokri To Tinubu: Stop Going On Foreign Medical Trip, Reduce Your Convoy / Forex Crisis: Marketers Propose ₦‎720/Litre, Suspend Fuel Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.