Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay (364 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Footballer Comes Out As Gay / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by KOKSNATION: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Joshua 'Josh' Cavallo an Australian Professional association footballer who plays as a left back and central midfielder for Australian League side Adelaide United has openly cone out as gay. The 21 year old officially announced this decision on his twitter handle in the early hours of today

Josh as he's popularly known did not only come out as gay but also got the support of clubs and footballers, Gerard Pique of Barcelona, Antoine Griezman of Atletico Madrid and ex Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand are the latest to acknowledge his decision while FC Barcelona, Juventus and Arsenal to mention but a few are clubs who have supported the youngster so far.

"In football, you only have a small window to achieve greatness, and coming out publicly may have a negative impact on my career......https://koksnation..com/2021/10/australian-footballer-joshua-cavallo.html

Re: A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congrats, I hope his career isn't affected but anyway he's white so it won't be. Michael Sam was the first NFL player to come out only for his career to be in shambles because of his race but Carl Nassib came out and he's still flourishing

1 Like

Re: A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by Matheusmartin: 2:43am On Oct 28, 2021
The support so far has been massive.

1 Like

Re: A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
The support so far has been massive.
Wow... I saw this yesterday and I was completely speechless, the same way I was speechless when Darren Young was supported by the entirety of the WWE when he came out, for such massive macho sports, wrestling and football seems to be getting modernized

1 Like

Re: A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by teamoneline: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Can't all these things be kept outside football let's just enjoy the beautiful game.
Re: A-league Footballer Comes Out As Gay by Matheusmartin: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Wow... I saw this yesterday and I was completely speechless, the same way I was speechless when Darren Young was supported by the entirety of the WWE when he came out, for such massive macho sports, wrestling and football seems to be getting modernized
Yeah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Most Unlucky Footballer Ever ?? Messi?? Who?? / Victor Osimhen Resumes Training With Napoli / Top 5 Football Managers Without A Job Now In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.