Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (53795 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Oscarunboard: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
winkyeye de smell
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
hismerhill:
I am totally confused at this junction.

Juncture.

Not junction please.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by NairaMaster1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
PacAmaru:
Lol everybody can do this but many are hypocrites

Speak for yourself.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Ikea81: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Person with small odunga no dey make this kind mistake
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by realstars: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
He Was doing it delibratly, if he like let him hire Uncle Lai Muhamad to lie for him in this..
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Adakintroy: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's not them it's us..they see us they know us. Dealers know their market audience hence can anticipate their response. We are too slow to catch up..sex got us in a fierce grip.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Regex: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
I think this is a prop to be in the spotlight. They all think this to be a joke.

Well, their followers are a joke.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by smartilicious: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Stallione(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
boolet:
cheesy Pinocchio. Lying scumbag
Hehehe, u just reminded me of that wooden made turned human film in the 90's grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by ugotaya: 1:19am On Oct 28, 2021
How To Check Your Hotel Room And Airbnb For Any Hidden Cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl8bjLLUw9g
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Princedapace(m): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2021
This is all the black race has to offer..
We don't have the mental energy to build a viable country. It is to copy mumu things that we can do.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Loverboy3333: 3:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Mistake and you tagged it shower time

Oga wen mumu
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by EdobabaComedy(m): 5:23am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:
Na why hin con use small prick rape our eyes.
Na wa for you ooo.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by peacettw: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Man child

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by HolyStriker(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

You go sure like prick shaa..especially that Triangle abii Cross spec
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by TheSpellChecker: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2021
hismerhill:
I am totally confused at this junction.

Juncture.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by TeeGentle(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2021
shey dey wan blackmail us again like tiwa because me i no get any money o
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Elidrisy20: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Southern Nigeria Christan are lossing the gospel, displaying nudety, immorality, indecency everywhere, shame on you
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Lemmy123(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2021
meobizy:
Women as usual will flood his inbox. It’s all to his benefit. I’ll release mine one of these days.
Please remember to send to me, it'd be a pleasure to view, especially with a Vaseline on the side grin
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Alaganature09(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Unuebo070:
Ok

Post yesterday own ...cos I know say you go pick real Madrid to win...

Awon scammer
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by zexy2030(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:
You watch am? I predict 3yrs from now raw unclothedness and killings will look normal. Movies are making us live normal with them.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by pepperdemzombie: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Handsum64:
My unfortunate father is raising irresponsible and useless children everywhere. Shame on him and my foolish mother

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Erik12(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Dis guy called cross no get shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Ghostnick: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by juniniodanielz(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
SMARTEST COMMENT THAT I HAVE SEEN ON NAIRALAND! VERY INSIGHTFUL. YOU ARE EITHER A VERY DEEP READER OR A SERIOUS LOUD SMOKER. PLEASE RECOMMEND BOOKS/MOVIES ON THE GREEKS/OLYMPIANS!!!!!!!
ethicallyright:
Cross and Angel understood each other in the Big Brother Naija House.

I've always had this conception that both are nudists. There are thousands of nudists in the West and their communities support them.

For these people, it isn't about being seen naked. They're still virtuous if you can't touch what you've seen grin
Their nudity is not an invitation to sexual molestation online or offline. These are men who have spent hours on rigorous body building sessions and women who have spent fortunes on cosmetic surgeries flaunting their bodies that they are proud of.

Don't even tell me he's not African because there's nothing more African than walking naked in thick tropical forests before the advent of the colonialists.

This interview shows that he doesn't really care about what the rest of the world will say. He's got a nice athletic body ancient Greek Olympians would not hesitate to reveal in front of thousands of fans in their stadia.

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Slimbee1(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Okay issoorite undecided
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Dchampion65: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
Am still thinking

Can fame makes someone becoming socially insane?
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by wizard01(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you have it. flaunt it
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Misternas89(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bigii:

Nor mind am.

You fine sha kiss
Hmmm dem don start. Awon simplometer. She fine sha kee you there Bigi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Bigii(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Misternas89:

Hmmm dem don start. Awon simplometer. She fine sha kee you there Bigi

Enemy of progress. Make person no toast again? grin

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nmezor(f): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos) / Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding / PHOTO: E- Money's Golden Dining Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.