Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake (53794 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by shevchenko(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
ethicallyright:
Cross and Angel understood each other in the Big Brother Naija House.

I've always had this conception that both are nudists. There are thousands of nudists in the West and their communities support them.

For these people, it isn't about being seen naked. They're still virtuous if you can't touch what you've seen grin
Their nudity is not an invitation to sexual molestation online or offline. These are men who have spent hours on rigorous body building sessions and women who have spent fortunes on cosmetic surgeries flaunting their bodies that they are proud of.

[b]Don't even tell me he's not African because there's nothing more African than walking naked in thick tropical forests before the advent of the colonialists.

This interview shows that he doesn't really care about what the rest of the world will say. He's got a nice athletic body ancient Greek Olympians would not hesitate to reveal in front of thousands of fans in their stadia.

[/b]

Will it be african if it was a woman almost naked? Or you'd call her olosho like you Nigerian men always do?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Lilsameey: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
L
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Bigii(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:
Na why hin con use small prick rape our eyes.

Nor mind am.

You fine sha kiss
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Otunski: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu boy. Na sextape they wan dey use trend now. Stupid fellows.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
From Angel,
to Janemena,
to Tiwa,
to Cross.

E be like say na nude seasons we dey.

Who is next?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Handsum64: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Christians raising irresponsible children everywhere
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by gassbee: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bros nothing like mistake , you wan trend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

I've always had this conception that both are nudists. There are thousands of nudists in the West and their communities support them.

For these people, it isn't about being seen naked. They're still virtuous if you can't touch what you've seen grin
Their nudity is not an invitation to sexual molestation online or offline. These are men who have spent hours on rigorous body building sessions and women who have spent fortunes on cosmetic surgeries flaunting their bodies that they are proud of.

Don't even tell me he's not African because there's nothing more African than walking naked in thick tropical forests before the advent of the colonialists.

This interview shows that he doesn't really care about what the rest of the world will say. He's got a nice athletic body ancient Greek Olympians would not hesitate to reveal in front of thousands of fans in their stadia.

you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by candidbabe(f): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's like this is the season of sex videos and nude pictures.
My people the end has come

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by adriano50: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigeria celebrities always want to stay relevant as long as society buys it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Ssoil(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga said it was a little mistake Thetourist
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by sonofElElyon: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Unintentionally posted yet was titled "shower time" !!!
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by prophetfire: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
All boys these days know how to do is to show their unclothedness on social media cos that’s all they have to offer. When you’ve showed it to the whole world you’ll come and lie that it was a mistake. Who will marry this one now?
Auntie Tiwa will marry him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nicerazor(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
The stupid things our yeyebrities do to stay relevant and trend is alarming. A celebrity is supposed to be a role model and public figures. But reverse is the case here they are misleading the teaming youths and publicly displaying immortalities.
Are these the youths that will seize power from our old politicians?
I don’t see cross of a guy as a celebrity but an ordinary Instagram clout chaser who lacks contents but can do anything to be popular.
This is dude is a disappointment.
Try this in Middle East Talibans for don bhead am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by naijawood: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ever heard the word "Exhibitionist"?
ethicallyright:

Don't even tell me he's not African because there's nothing more African than walking naked in thick tropical forests before the advent of the colonialists.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by PureNuel: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Make I hear say tomorrow no be Friday
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by mediclife1987(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
meobizy:
Women as usual will flood his inbox. It’s all to his benefit. I’ll release mine one of these days.

Please do. I'll love to see that your big, black, & bold Ambazonian yansh grin
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by raphy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
So no better news to share again ..

Oya lick my balls if this news make sense op.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:
Na why hin con use small prick rape our eyes.

Don't ever judge a dck size in its flaccid state.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Feggie3: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Shame on you.

This what he wanted that made him leak his nude.
He want media interviews and trend.

He is a shame to his Mum who is a so called Evangelist.
He has failed his mum and all those who believe his Mum is an Evangelist.
Like Tiwa Like Cross.
Shameless lots
My friend will you shut up!! Don't you know your parents see you as a failure already but don't have the balls to tell it to your face!! Chief justice of the federation without pay.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by 2braithe: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Toks2008:

Don't ever judge a dck size in its flaccid state.

That's the format y'all use.Even a grower too will say same grin

I get you though.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na so e dey always be, lol poor script, you see people that claim to think logically and think they are sane because they don't smoke weed, they are always the gullible fans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Charmingrascal(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Feggie3:

My friend will you shut up!! Don't you know your parents see you as a failure already but don't have the balls to tell it to your face!! Chief justice of the federation without pay.

I can only LOL at you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by crackhouse(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
He should be ashamed of himself....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by lilvicky68(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who send am??

Mtchewwwww
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Codes151(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
And the monkey write shower time by mistake.

Fool.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by seanjy4konji: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na visa i deh find now and moey for rent...

Move to a place where all this is not news....

Somewhere like spain or portugal or brazil...

Nude beaches everywhere..

Only in Nigeria willl someone who suckss married men for a living will be a judge of someone sexing his vulcanert...

People who Bleep small boys will come online to abuse someone who sezz secondary school grisl....
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
So all these idiots think they are American olosho? He should go and do p*rn let us rest.
Re: BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake by BaddieFreak(f): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

You are so on point.

That’s a very open minded perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.