Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ (36839 Views)

Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail / Two Nigerian Arrested At Islamabad Airport, Pakistan For Trafficking Cocaine / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
I thought this trade was monopolized grin
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Illuminatiship(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na normal wetin man go do..
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Jayrow08: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Oluwa show me d way eee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Enddy50ty(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Is he the same as Jubril from Sudan..?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by ignis: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Aboki don open eyes.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by ugotaya: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2021
How To Check Your Hotel Room And Airbnb For Any Hidden Cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl8bjLLUw9g
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Princedapace(m): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Banmeallday:
Everything from the Nigger Area is Nigger like.

Corruption and crime....all to buy foreign houses and products.

Who did this to Blackies.....

Clubs they cannot do without going and buy drink and enrich the families of Remy Martin dem Hennessy

Soccer they cannot go with EPL talk talk, enriching the Conquering British who are exploiting their resources still

Pastors dem dey buy private jets and luxuries from Europe

Weddings abroad, they dey dance as if no tomorrow after spending $$$$ on Western clothes, decorators, etc.

WHo did this to Blackies

Top terrible.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 28, 2021
This was how d rich Edo man, Captain Idahosa Okunbo (captain hosa) made his money - Couriering drugs in Private Jets.

He will go and answer for his sins now dt he's dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by brandsoncharlie: 3:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Greedy folks. grin
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by brandsoncharlie: 3:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Most Humans are never contented, Reason why the world Is what and where It Is today......
Nothing like most humans, most Nigerians among communities of countries are too notorious or typically are criminal minded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by tiger28: 4:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Banmeallday:

Clubs they cannot do without going and buy drink and enrich the families of Remy Martin dem Hennessy

Soccer they cannot go with EPL talk talk, enriching the Conquering British who are exploiting their resources still

Weddings abroad, they dey dance as if no tomorrow after spending $$$$ on Western clothes, decorators, etc.

WHo did this to Blackies
You are ALMOST right about niggers. .......I like the fact that you aren't sentimental unlike some that won't speak the truth. The only area that you MIGHT have erred is the EPL. The EPL that's owned by different ethnicities has changed the lives of many players and their poverty stricken families .......EPL has changed the destinies of many AFRICAN families. And they are handsomely well paid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by kingthreat(m): 4:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Pilots earn good already. But greed is a monster.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2021
See what greed has done to successful pilots.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by BlackPantherxXx: 5:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
I am highly disappointed. That's all what I can say.

Maybe his mother is Igbo...but he definitely had Igbo friends. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by merits(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2021
Banmeallday:

WHo did this to Blackies
O boy na so I see am too oo, black are full of shit.whites are our demigod,black will continue to worship white till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by merits(m): 5:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Banmeallday:

WHo did this to Blackies
O boy na so I see am too oo, blacks are full of shit.whites are our demigod, blacks will continue to worship white till eternity.

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Kirkman: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2021
They tipped the DEA for these ones to be caught just so they won't be paid their wages for the keys dropped at it's destination.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Rhea(f): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Niece:
WONDERTV MEDIA .COM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVi5OJJo2IP/

lalasticlala

The one they caught
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by realstars: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Adamu has don it again.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by arantess: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
I am highly disappointed. That's all what I can say.
If it was the names you were looking for, masturbation for start

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by arantess: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Maybe his mother is Igbo...but he definitely had Igbo friends. undecided
Igbo will be the death of you this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Christmasdon(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2021
I was finking what PJ means.

Private Jet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by BlackPantherxXx: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
arantess:

Igbo will be the death of you this year

Yes your mum panting and moaning under me grin
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by BeardedMeat(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Banmeallday:

WHo did this to Blackies
You must be a jihadhist! Omo see post!!
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by oweman: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2021
This story get K leg looks phony !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by arantess: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes your mum panting and moaning under me grin
Either way, you will die this year
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by BlackPantherxXx: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2021
arantess:

Either way, you will die this year

She's going with me as well. All you wish me, your family gets a trillion times more. tongue
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by smd837(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Ademi or adami, is no concern me, all i know is that Avoid short cut in everything you do
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by nothingbuttruth: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2021
This thread no carry traffic because it was not an Igbo man.

It was from the holy region who are saints.. Where are the urchins? Bad market.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ by Joseph08(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2021
Those saying only Igbos are involved with drugs trafficking won't comment on this i know.

Jibril Adamu is the name incase you didn't read that part.

I'm waiting for name checkers association of nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncle Stabs Nephew To Death In Abia For Quarreling With His Girlfriend / Thief Caught And Made To Dance To Avoid Mob Action On Him (pics/video) / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.