Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees (36072 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by ChiefOloye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Where is Wakili's face and his alleged crime?
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Tayosteve(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
How much is on their head each if I got to see any of them?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
They don't want identify the rapists so that ladies in the vicinity won't panick. They now carefully put sexual intercourse ATM.. What's the meaning of that
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by MDK777: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin No Fast Guy

1 Like

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Candidlady: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
dawnomike:
So, we are expected to now their faces and do what exactly again when you see them out there?

report 'em to the closet police near you lol
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Obakoolex(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Chai
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Emmypure: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
After the will say that the are not into crime

I even see one Yahoo boy for our area wey dey ball that year in the pics

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Oduduwa707: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Most of them are members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants)

MADD Okoro savage. Cuz they live in their own region UNLIKE savages that run away from their godforsake jungle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Bmaster(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
The list don finish?
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Pootle: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
crime committed: sexual intercourse....wtf
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by yemmight(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Security during Makinde's period is zero.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by ManishSmith(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Does it mean that buhari hitman is still there?

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by od501: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Niece:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/oyo-jailbreak-ncos-releases-names-images-of-122-escapees/%3famp

If Gumi, Pantami, and Lai Mohammed names are not here, then Nigerians have no business looking at this list.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Easylifelomo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok, we don hear, next.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by AyelalaOo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
The funniest thing is some of them can be innocent and wrongly accused.
Inside life.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by TheDevilIsALai: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Where are the fulani terrorists that were freed by Alfa Aregberascal?
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by 2braithe: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
What's the difference between sexual intercourse and unlawful sexual intercourse.
I feel only the latter is a criminal offence.

Also,I thought blue is the color of Nigerian prisoners uniform.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Deenjaris(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yobabad:
Most of them are members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants)

Going by there names 4 are Muslims, and 5 are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by SmartPolician: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Gadafii:
i manage escape nigerian prison thats worse than hell and u catch me back again, god forbid bad thing cheesy

They won't have the required resources to go far. Most of them will be caught.
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by sirusX(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
I take it “sexual intercourse” is rape? Cos...
Imagine convicted rapists allowed to roam freely.
I worry about the innocent people who put them there, especially if they have any intention of revenge
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Bigchristo: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by DoggoneDogg: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
They are all Afonjas no surprises
Afonjas make up 90% of Nigeria's prison population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by airsaylongcome: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Faces of the persons who ESCAPEE.... cheesy
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Bigchristo: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
sirusX:

Imagine convicted rapists allowed to roam freely.
I worry about the innocent people who put them there, especially if they have any intention of revenge
Do you know if some of them were wrongly convicted? This country that justice is being sold to the highest bidder, if you don’t have money to bribe your way you can go to jail for no reason

1 Like

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
What's OBT?
Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by BabaO2: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
lanre4411:
pls o what about Iskilu Waliki? Is it true he is in that prison?
They will cover him up. He was the main reason the jail was broken

1 Like

Re: Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
dawnomike:
So, we are expected to now their faces and do what exactly again when you see them out there?

Carry out a “citizen’s arrest”. You actually have the power to do that. Good luck lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde / Olusegun Obasanjo Dances & Exercises To Keep Himself Fit (Video) / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.