Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup (52307 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by austinelex: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=kenzysmith post=107135683]Pulisic lied about his age trust me[/quo he was 17 then the only player that lied about his age is Osimen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Sonicroyel: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Osimhen is bigger than all of them, and he has not even started yet.

Bigger than TAA I doubt
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Timoleon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
I had a friend back then, 25 at the time was told that he was too young to make enyimbas feeder team when he went there for trials.
BlueRayDick:

You are wrong on Osimehn and Iheanacho's age. There's no how they are 17 or below when they played at the U-17 world cup. They may not be as old as those we used to parade in the past, but they are definitely not 17 as at that time.

In fact it is almost impossible for any Nigerian youngster to make that U-17 team while they are still below 17 years of age. Do u know what it takes to even get a chance to be selected for the trials alone?
I had friends that have gone for age grade trials in the past , I know how old they were that time.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Newton85: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
guy u bad o no allow uzoho hear u. 10+
Lol, but the guy didn't remove small years from his real age though. It's very glaring na.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Adakintroy: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
When osimen was 17, he was 25.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by ofiko123(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
How time flies...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jarus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Shegzy8:

Victor osimhem reduced his age also.

He’s older than me a bit. We played football together in oregun. He followed his part and I’m glad he’s up there. I’m very sure he will be at the top for a long time cause he didn’t subtract too much from his age.

How old are you?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Shegzy8(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jarus:

How old are you?

Way older than victors football age.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by ericmor: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
For Nigeria to win any youth competition again, is going to take a along time with the new technology they use to screen players age
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by DaFuhrer(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You are wrong on Osimehn and Iheanacho's age. There's no how they are 17 or below when they played at the U-17 world cup. They may not be as old as those we used to parade in the past, but they are definitely not 17 as at that time.

In fact it is almost impossible for any Nigerian youngster to make that U-17 team while they are still below 17 years of age. Do u know what it takes to even get a chance to be selected for the trials alone?
I had friends that have gone for age grade trials in the past , I know how old they were that time.

In case you don't know...Ihenacho was yet to write the SSCE as the time he went for the tournament.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by dabossman(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
robosky02:
3. Victor Osimhen

Money is good. Osimhen is looking even YOUNGER and fresh now than he was at U17. He is surely doing well.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Cotonou12: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Stop spreading fake news oga

The guy is playing in Spain .
Seun360:

He's with Heartland FC
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by 5inchdick: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
ericmor:
For Nigeria to win any youth competition again, is going to take a along time with the new technology they use to screen players age
we won it twice after the introduction of the MRI scan.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Osimhen is bigger than all of them, and he has not even started yet.
They've both won UCL and other titles though. But I'm sure Osimhen is going to join them soon. Very soon. Nwakali too. Can't wait.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Fantazy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Why our things for Naija always dey different?
See oshimem's face for the first picture, like monkey wey escape from lion's throat.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by jude5240(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one

What happened to 'issorite'?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by expressglory: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2021
https:/KMANALYSIZ_bot?start=r04198485270
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by gannod(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Pulisic lied about his age trust me

You think Pulusic was born in Africa where records are not kept? It is very difficult to falsify your age in the US and Europe. Besides, why should an American or European falsify age? They are not battling with poverty,rate of unemployment is low and they are not as corrupt as the folks here.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by gannod(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Stepanovs:

As In...some comments just expose the ignorance of the person making the comment.....if a person thinks a child born in the USA with social security Number can lie about his age because he wants to go to an Under-17 football tournament....shows how rotten Nigerian is that people thinks the whole world is rotten

Honestly, the level of ignorance being displayed on social media on daily basis is sickening. They think US is Nigeria or sub-Saharan Africa where do all manners of things.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by yusluvad(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
robosky02:

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday....

And they are ruling their world now
Naso...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.