Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) (52574 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mbaku:

He’s dead.. read

wow....my bad, i wasnt even expecting him to be dead, i only concentrated my attention on his deed. May his soul RIP.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by adolfHitler1934: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
dawnomike:
He is doing well...
He's Late.

Read.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by tutudesz: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mbaku:

He’s dead... why can’t you people read??
The word different write up was included in my statement
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Dubetex96(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Igbo's doing well abroad.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Newton85: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Which one is "the most respected Africans in China" again? These Eboe people sha, smh.

5 Likes

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by TimeTraveller: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by dealslip(f): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
STEWpid:
I lost every sense of credibility in him the moment the picture revealed his co-dimwits, especially that Ogborikoko!!

Is he eyeing a political position in Nigeria?

Hence, the whitewashing beforehand.
It appears the guy is late don't think he is eyeing any position
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Asour: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
DropsMic:
Is it not China again.. Just like the Caucasians, they are very good at pretending.

Hahahahhah!

But you're already in this life you haven't exhausted yet.

Hahahahah.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
STEWpid:
I lost every sense of credibility in him the moment the picture revealed his co-dimwits, especially that Ogborikoko!!

Is he eyeing a political position in Nigeria?

Hence, the whitewashing beforehand.

Learn to read and comprehend; he is dead.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Yinkay: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ossy Ojukwu and not Taiwo Adewale
low self-esteem, not satisfied unless you measure/compare against others...

5 Likes

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Asour: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
This igbo spirit needs to be studied in universities

These are people that fought civil war and faced a lot of major setback but has risen within a short period of time

When he traveled to China, he must have known nobody and went their to make a reputation for himself

That's just the spirit of being igbo

It also helps that all Igbo states have received 'Billions' in allocation over the last 5 decades since
The war. That might have helped too right?

Igbos (like other Nigerians) have been free to own assets & operate businesses everywhere across the country as if no war happened. This too might have helped.

And yes they (Igbos ) are resourceful.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Okortor: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Odogwu china.....one one bil
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by redcliff: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
AmadiAba:
Friend

how many kg be that fake gold watch? loooool

1 Like

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Give igbos chance they will re-colonise Africa
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Donaluta(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
streetsoldier1:
he should liase with the president of Nigerians in China ( Lanre Ade-Peters) to foster prosperity for Nigerians in China, not just chest beating, there is strenght in unity.

Oga he is dead naaa... Seems you did not read the article
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Karnice600: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
He tried to redeem Nigerians image in China yet the Chinese Authorities threw out Nigerians into the streets, accusing them of bringing COVID-19 to their soil, during the heat of the pandemic?
You guys are joking.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Babaken(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
AuroraB:
Abeg, who read it undecided
Is he the Chinese president
grin
igbos Ambassador in China.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Babaken:
igbos Ambassador in China.
I see grin cheesy
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by LILTJAY: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Who is he?
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by ikeseeholdings1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ossy Ojukwu was A great man when he was alive... i can remember back then when we were arrested in Guangzhou,we were given an opportunity to make A call. we called Ossy at about 2:am midnight,this man Just abandoned his sleep and came to our rescue. It's always live A good life. May his soul rest in Peace

5 Likes

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Dangrace01: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
Ossy Ojukwu was A great man when he was alive... i can remember back then when we were arrested in Guangzhou,we were given an opportunity to make A call. we called Ossy at about 2:am midnight,this man Just abandoned his sleep and came to our rescue. It's always live A good life. May his soul rest in Peace

Wow great man

3 Likes

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by SKINDOGGY: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
ibo amaka smiley
Igbo
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by fizzycozy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
A very worthy read and such a character worth emulating.
Sadly the dark grip of death gets to everyone and we all must answer that call.

RIP Osita Ojukwu. Your purpose on earth was fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Give igbos chance they will re-colonise Africa

With cocaine everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by SATANlST: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
flat head drug pushing developers
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Mystic216: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Baawaa:

This man did not know nnamdi KANU,quote me wrong
But you know Kanu naa
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by Thebraveman: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by DOTian: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
ZUBY77:
He is dead. My man back IN Guangzhou
That guy really tried. Met him once in his office downtown Guangzhou... What happened? Heard they will bury him in February.
Was he killed?
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
AnanseK:

With cocaine everywhere
with skull mining
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by STEWpid(f): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Learn to read and comprehend; he is dead.

Thanks.
Re: Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) by STEWpid(f): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
dealslip:

It appears the guy is late don't think he is eyeing any position

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.