Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? (18471 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / Cook With 1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by ibrocool(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
vesselchino:
U can cook this
I do cook this stew even with 1,500 but if I really want to enjoy myself, this is how I will do it.
Assorted meat - 1,500
Fish - 300 (Eja kika)
Ponmo - 300
Vegetable - 300
Pepper - 200
Palm oil - 100
Seasoning - 100
Total = 2,800

I can still use the remaining change to buy rice, garru and semo in small portion.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by ibrocool(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
vesselchino:
U can cook this
I do cook this stew even with 1,500 but if I really want to enjoy myself, this is how I will do it.
Assorted meat - 1,500
Fish - 300 (Eja kika)
Ponmo - 300
Vegetable - 300
Pepper - 200
Onion - 200
Palm oil - 100
Seasoning - 100
Total = 3,000

I can still use the remaining change to buy rice, garru and semo in small portion.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Soukiss(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
With 4k you can cook a pot of concoction rice and half pot of soup. This can take you for a week and that is if you eat only twice a day in medium sized portion.
this one na wife material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Soukiss(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
domejike:

You'll be licking only the soup abi and stew abi? No garri nor semo, no rice nor beans. Well-done o
kay na wA oo. I hope say u read from the beginning of her write up . U will understand that she list all this one na . Be4 the soup matter up. Niaja

1 Like

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Soukiss(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mom007:

What are you talking about? Where in my writeup did I say he will be cooking once? I inferred, for the sake of people like you who don't seem to have sound deductive powers, that with 2 cartons of indomie at home, he will at least be guaranteed of a meal a day. He can cook 2pc of indomie for either breakfast or dinner. Preferably breakfast so he has something in the stomach when leaving home as its not medically adviced to skip breakfast. Then when he gets home in the evening, eat EBA and soup. Make cheap and seasonal soups like okra or ewedu alasepo (students soup) or efo riro as soups like egusi and edikikang are clearly not covered by such slender budget. Try to buy things like garri (paint rubber, not cups) and indomie as soon as you get paid so that at all at all, you will always have something at home to eat. Cheers and God bless all the hustling folks. I pray it gets better.
guy u head dey there if u get paid buy ur foodstuffs that can carry u up still d end of the month
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Harrykn:
With the way prices of foodstuffs are increasing everyday in our country I doubt 4,000 naira can cook quality food. N800 food in restaurant can barely carry people like a day * 1wk.
Considering people who earn 15-30k monthly and family, country hard.
Cc Mariahangel bia kwuo ihe 4k ga emeli na kitchen OP for a week..Maybe be I will learn something new.grin

Ike agwula people na obodo a.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Assumptabeke:

If you have the basic food ingredients like rice, beans and garri in your house, you can cook a pot of soup and stew that would last you for the week with 4k.
Take for instance,
Soup: Ogbono
Ogbono: 400
Crayfish: 200
Uziza and Ugwu: 150
Stock fish: 200
Panla: 500
Pomo:300
Palm oil: 150.
Total:1900
Stew
Tomatoes and pepper: 500
Tomato paste medium size: 300
Vegetable oil: 300
Meat:700
Sachet curry and thyme:50
Bullion cubes:50
Total:1900

The remaining balance use am do transport fare go market grin grin grin

Food don ready.
Once you cook finish put some for inside freezer, you're good to go for the week.
Chai... grin
See breakdown..Of 4k into kitchen needs..

Wow.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
mbahdi:
Okro soup.trust me you go still get change
Them say okra no be soup o, na management.. grin
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
MRDEE01:
You get 4000 to cook food?

EFCC come and see o
grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
donephi:
Biko this budget is for which state cos this can hardly work in the city of excellence
Lol...una go kee me with laughter o.. grin grin

E reach to give budgets according to state.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Cc Mariahangel bia kwuo ihe 4k ga emeli na kitchen OP for a week..Maybe be I will learn something new.grin

Ike agwula people na obodo a.

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Ihe ri onu o!

Owu I weregodi #1k n'ime ego ahu mata otu paint garri, gi ewerezie 'ke foro ni te ofe.
At least, #3k ga e shiteli ofe di mma.

Utara kacha ndi umu nwoke mkpa karia nri ihe ntakari.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
MRDEE01:
You get 4000 to cook food?

EFCC come and see o

I love how Nigerians make jokes out of difficult situations. cheesy
We're indeed happy people.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 4:43am On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Ihe ri onu o!

Owu I weregodi #1k n'ime ego ahu mata otu paint garri, gi ewerezie 'ke foro ni te ofe.
At least, #3k ga e shiteli ofe di mma.

Utara kacha ndi umu nwoke mkpa karia nri ihe ntakari.
Lol

Onwehu ofe I kporo aha o..Kedu udi ofe nke a ga last for 7days cheesy

I mu kpola anyi na....Mara na ihe nwoke huru rie, ma ya eri be hu utara, ebido be. grin

Though I am an exception...Rice wu my best..

If I see that big titus fish and fresh tomato, stew is game as well to support the ofe...

4k in a week di kwa small na obodo anyi ugbu a o...No sharwama, no alcohol, no data, no fruits, no oka and ube... nawa o.

One need to do more for a healthy lifestyle...Very legit hustle.

A di hu m sure na m ga aruli oru salary o, unless a political appointment. .. sad...A moving business that spin my cash on daily basis is the way for me...Maybe nwunye m wu onye ga aru oru ndi onwa gwu..
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

how can man cook? only houseboy or gay mans coook sir. can u imagine mans wereing apron? WTF? a man wereing apron cookin in the kitchen look like man wereing dress coooking sir.. u were dress ? real mans dont do that $hit..we dont!!...THATS GAY MOVE!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Childish talk... lipsrsealed
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 5:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Mandesz:
tinz will get stable as time goes on but can't be like b4 in terms of the price.
Nothing will get stable as long as Buhari is in power, bandits frustrating farmers up north...

Herders destroying farms down south...Leaving us to rely on our neighbouring countries for Import..And we all know how nice dollar is to naira cheesy.

It's a longgggg time hard days ahead...
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2021
debbydams:
as a single lady, lemme break that 4k
I will buy charcoal #300
1/2congo of rice #800 + 400
Semo 1kg # 650
Pepper #50
Tomatoes #200 + 100 extra
Onions #100
Okro #100
Locus beans #50
I will blend the tomatoes with #50
Spagetti # 350
1 congo of garri #
1 tuber of yam #500
4 egss. #240
Half congo beans #500
Monday ....rice and stew (morning)
Rice nd stwe (afternoon)
Semo nd okro(night)
Tuesday I repeat wat I ate on Monday
Wednesday Beans
Thursday. Spagetti
Friday rice nd the remaining
beans
Saturday. Yam nd egg (morning)
Gari ( afternoon)
Bread nd egg ( night)
Sunday. Jollof rice (afternoon and
night
Hmmmm!!!

Interesting...but the expenses is above 4k.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by debbydams(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmm!!!

Interesting...but the expenses is above 4k.
i don't think so, calculate again, there are some things I won't buy
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol

Onwehu ofe I kporo aha o..Kedu udi ofe nke a ga last for 7days cheesy

Any soup na. Especially ofe oha.
In fact, come to think of it, I can make two similar soup out of it.
There's this hack that Ify's kitchen once shared, and I think it's a brilliant idea.

She said if you want to always have fresh soup and still save time, she said to cook your soup but don't add the vegetables to all of it.
You just divide and freeze some, then anytime you want to use, you take the one you need, heat it up and add your fresh vegetables.
Then I thought that idea could work even better with oha leaves and bitter leaves with one soup base, that way, one could have the option of two soups in one.

I mu kpola anyi na....Mara na ihe nwoke huru rie, ma ya eri be hu utara, ebido be. grin

I have 3 brothers, so I should know. cheesy

Though I am an exception...Rice wu my best..

If I see that big titus fish and fresh tomato, stew is game as well to support the ofe...

For real? cheesy
Can you go a week without utara?

I makwa ihe oma o. You see that kind of stew, just be generous with onions. cheesy

4k in a week di kwa small na obodo anyi ugbu a o...No sharwama, no alcohol, no data, no fruits, no oka and ube... nawa o.

Owu I rijugodi afo first. Needs before wants.

One need to do more for a healthy lifestyle...Very legit hustle.

A di hu m sure na m ga aruli oru salary o, unless a political appointment. .. sad...A moving business that spin my cash on daily basis is the way for me...Maybe nwunye m wu onye ga aru oru ndi onwa gwu..

These are difficult times for salary earners.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Mandesz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Datz d way I think, positive! Herders crisis is getting better now. Only the ratio to naira is skyrocketing and might get worse in December and next yr. But in all cases I'm positive about our std of living.
Munzy14:

Nothing will get stable as long as Buhari is in power, bandits frustrating farmers up north...

Herders destroying farms down south...Leaving us to rely on our neighbouring countries for Import..And we all know how nice dollar is to naira cheesy.

It's a longgggg time hard days ahead...

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Any soup na. Especially ofe oha.
In fact, come to think of it, I can make two similar soup out of it.
There's this hack that Ify's kitchen once shared, and I think it's a brilliant idea.

She said if you want to always have fresh soup and still save time, she said to cook your soup but don't add the vegetables to all of it.
You just divide and freeze some, then anytime you want to use, you take the one you need, heat it up and add your fresh vegetables.
Then I thought that idea could work even better with oha leaves and bitter leaves with one soup base, that way, one could have the option of two soups in one.

I have 3 brothers, so I should know. cheesy

For real? cheesy
Can you go a week without utara?

I makwa ihe oma o. You see that kind of stew, just be generous with onions. cheesy

Owu I rijugodi afo first. Needs before wants.

These are difficult times for salary earners.
Udi mmadu OP in this condition, o ga enwe kwanu freezer? Ma ya fokwa living where power supply is a bit fair...because if their is freezer and good share of power supply, this case will be fair.

Yea I know the hack..My aunt uses that, in my uni days when I visited them, she only cooks on saturdays...so if it time for soup she will add vegetable.
Mana o wu hu otu eshi zuo anyi, mpa m anahu eri nri freezer..So momsy doesn't try that...The only thing that goes to freezer/fridge is drinks etc.

Even freezing of meat doesn't work for them..But recently I have started influencing them for just poultry meat alone in their freezer.

Their light is almost 24hrs at least it will reduce burden on the woman biko.. cheesy

I see, ya wu you can write a book about umu nwoke na.. grin

I si a week? I have gone 1month without swallow... grin

cheesy ezigbo ihe di mma o...It was my best sunday meal in school...I got used to it..

Serious difficult times o...E che hu m na oge ugbu a wu mgbe nwoke ga e depend on salary alone.

I saw one of my teachers last week, ike agwu m...And he was saying government is owing him..A family man.

But anyways, I feel married people should strike a balance..

Either Man...business.
Wife.....Salary.
OR vice versa.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Udi mmadu OP in this condition, o ga enwe kwanu freezer? Ma ya fokwa living where power supply is a bit fair...because if their is freezer and good share of power supply, this case will be fair.

Onwere ike I nwe. I ma na fridge wu a necessity.

Yea I know the hack..My aunt uses that, in my uni days when I visited them, she only cooks on saturdays...so if it time for soup she will add vegetable.
Mana o wu hu otu eshi zuo anyi, mpa m anahu eri nri freezer..So momsy doesn't try that...The only thing that goes to freezer/fridge is drinks etc.

Even freezing of meat doesn't work for them..But recently I have started influencing them for just poultry meat alone in their freezer.

Their light is almost 24hrs at least it will reduce burden on the woman biko.. cheesy

The hack is new to me because cooking large quantity of soup and freezing is not our style.
We just cook in smaller quantity that will be enough for 2, or max 3 servings.
Vegetable soups is usually e shichaa e richaa otu mgbo.
You know village style is everyday new soup, so that is what my parents are used to.

I see, ya wu you can write a book about umu
nwoke na.. grin

A na amatacha way unu? cheesy
Unu di omimi. grin

I si a week? I have gone 1month without swallow... grin

cheesy ezigbo ihe di mma o...It was my best sunday meal in school...I got used to it..

For real? You must have a small appetite. grin

One of my brothers like rice very much too, followed by ofe egusi, but he can't go a week without utara o.

Serious difficult times o...E che hu m na oge ugbu a wu mgbe nwoke ga e depend on salary alone.

I saw one of my teachers last week, ike agwu m...And he was saying government is owing him..A family man.

But anyways, I feel married people should strike a balance..

Either Man...business.
Wife.....Salary.
OR vice versa.

Yeah. Multiple source of income is the way.

Ehen! I wanted to ask you: why is duck rearing not popular?
Why is it not taken advantage of?
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onwere ike I nwe. I ma na fridge wu a necessity.

The hack is new to me because cooking large quantity of soup and freezing is not our style.
We just cook in smaller quantity that will be enough for 2, or max 3 servings.
Vegetable soups is usually e shichaa e richaa otu mgbo.
You know village style is everyday new soup, so that is what my parents are used to.

A na amatacha way unu? cheesy
Unu di omimi. grin

For real? You must have a small appetite. grin

One of my brothers like rice very much too, followed by ofe egusi, but he can't go a week without utara o.

Yeah. Multiple source of income is the way.

Ehen! I wanted to ask you: why is duck rearing not popular?
Why is it not taken advantage of?
Fridge wu a luxury to most people o...Don't assume o..Before ha si ishi ga onwe gi.. cheesy

Same with my parents...Mpa wu ya rie ugboro abuo thats all..So we all grew with that mentality.

Lol..way anyi di pure and straight o.

Appetite dependri o...But one thing I know is I don't eat all those mountain a na ruru ndi mpa maha lobata... grin Ma o wu udi ahu nwaanyi luru di ohuru na e kuputara di ya mgbe ha ka bidoro ije love ohuru.. grin grin

I ma nu mountain m na ekwu? That eba that is big like community size..with otu ite ofe..lmao

Ya wuru rice E kunyere nwoke rice mmadu ise.. grin grin...Ndi mommy na agbali o..

Ya egusi so kwa na my favorite...Mana anuru m na oji amuta Iba? sad

Duck farming is popular in the west and north..But ss and Se don't fancy it at all..And they are very serious consumers of these things..So if the big consumers no send the product, no need wasting millions to go commercial.

Growing up my dad got a male and female as gift...We kept in our backyard...Before a year later the population grew exponentially, they became wild and a source of meat for hoodlums and street urchins...Till they ate all..

We don't eat it..Just love it as pet then..I take care of them personally...But since it wasn't added to the family protein, I lost interest..

I will love to have them again...But will be in my plan after settling down and a bigger space....They love to free range and I can't risk That now to avoid damages on the farm.

They are 100% premium organic meat...With what av learnt, I will give it a try first for house consumption before commercial...

As a marketer, if I engage customers on healthy meat, they will give it a try.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Fridge wu a luxury to most people o...Don't assume o..Before ha si ishi ga onwe gi.. cheesy

Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Nke ahu gbasara onye owu.

Same with my parents...Mpa wu ya rie ugboro abuo thats all..So we all grew with that mentality.

That style is good. It keeps one healthy.

Na so!

O nwere eshi m huru komenti otu n'ime nwanne'm ndi 'ke nwoke na nairaland a, I swear, ujo biara'm that day. grin

Onye dotagara unu ishi ehn...cheesy

Appetite dependri o...But one thing I know is I don't eat all those mountain a na ruru ndi mpa maha lobata... grin Ma o wu udi ahu nwaanyi luru di ohuru na e kuputara di ya mgbe ha ka bidoro ije love ohuru.. grin grin

I ma nu mountain m na ekwu? That eba that is big like community size..with otu ite ofe..lmao

Ya wuru rice E kunyere nwoke rice mmadu ise.. grin grin...Ndi mommy na agbali o..

Your appetite must increase ma gi luo nwaanyi na.
You don't expect her to cook and not eat enough na? Gi ga e ri ya, onye ga e ri ya? grin
You want food to waste? She'll report you to your mum if you don't eat.

A nubeghi'm nke ahu mbo o. undecided

Duck farming is popular in the west and north..But ss and Se don't fancy it at all..And they are very serious consumers of these things..So if the big consumers no send the product, no need wasting millions to go commercial.

Growing up my dad got a male and female as gift...We kept in our backyard...Before a year later the population grew exponentially, they became wild and a source of meat for hoodlums and street urchins...Till they ate all..

We don't eat it..Just love it as pet then..I take care of them personally...But since it wasn't added to the family protein, I lost interest..

I will love to have them again...But will be in my plan after settling down and a bigger space....They love to free range and I can't risk That now to avoid damages on the farm.

They are 100% premium organic meat...With what av learnt, I will give it a try first for house consumption before commercial...

I used to be disgusted by them, but now, I might be willing to give their meat a try.
You know they are the birds version of pigs. grin

They say they spread viruses easily.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Nke ahu gbasara onye owu.

That style is good. It keeps one healthy.

Na so!

O nwere eshi m huru komenti otu n'ime nwanne'm ndi 'ke nwoke na nairaland a, I swear, ujo biara'm that day. grin

Onye dotagara unu ishi ehn...cheesy

Your appetite must increase ma gi luo nwaanyi na.
You don't expect her to cook and not eat enough na? Gi ga e ri ya, onye ga e ri ya? grin
You want food to waste? She'll report you to your mum if you don't eat.

A nubeghi'm nke ahu mbo o. undecided

I used to be disgusted by them, but now, I might be willing to give their meat a try.
You know they are the birds version of pigs. grin

They say they spread viruses easily.
Hahahaha seriously? Ya wu ima his handle on nairaland? grin grin
Him lose guard o..I kwe si hu ima o...ndi Ada na ndi mommy wu ofu...Ha ana e zoro unu ihe well well maka casting.

Way umu nwoke di straight na...Talks no dey pass women and money..
Ahu be hum nwoke na a likihu ego na nwaanyi..Nke o wula si gi na o likihu ihe abuo, gbawa kwa oso.. grin grin

Lol, abii..probably increases from a place of relaxed mind and most especially being with the right person who has understanding.
Nwaanyi m ga alu ga amara m ofuma na...Awuhu m onye oke nri, except I am in a setting where it is fun...Or maybe my wife will involve kitchen treats that can influence my appetite.

Ya gwa mma m, o ga a chiwa ochi..o manu onye m wu.. grin

Oria iba wunu ihe m nuru, since then I avoid excess consumption, if not o wu my best.

Lol..they love dirty things...They are water birds so will awlays harbour microbes.....But they are premium meat...you just have to do naija cooking and not oyibo 10mins red meat...grin grin

In grilling chicken, do you precook a bit before? Sending to grills?
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha seriously? Ya wu ima his handle on nairaland? grin grin

Him lose guard o..I kwe si hu ima o...ndi Ada na ndi mommy wu ofu...Ha ana e zoro unu ihe well well maka casting.

Yes na. I remember I used to comment with his account before creating my own. Then, he’ll be mad. grin

I don’t cast people. A di’m coded. cheesy
Up till today, he does not know I saw that his comment.

Way umu nwoke di straight na...Talks no dey pass women and money..
Ahu be hum nwoke na a likihu ego na nwaanyi..Nke o wula si gi na o likihu ihe abuo, gbawa kwa oso.. grin grin

O wuhu ashi. cheesy

Lol, abii..probably increases from a place of relaxed mind and most especially being with the right person who has understanding.
Nwaanyi m ga alu ga amara m ofuma na...Awuhu m onye oke nri, except I am in a setting where it is fun...Or maybe my wife will involve kitchen treats that can influence my appetite.

Ya gwa mma m, o ga a chiwa ochi..o manu onye m wu.. grin
Ndi umu nwoke na a wukari ndi oke nri.

Oria iba wunu ihe m nuru, since then I avoid excess consumption, if not o wu my best.

I doubt it can cause any sickness. Unless the person is allergic to it.

Lol..they love dirty things...They are water birds so will awlays harbour microbes.....But they are premium meat...you just have to do naija cooking and not oyibo 10mins red meat...grin grin

In grilling chicken, do you precook a bit before? Sending to grills?

No, you don’t have to precook it.

Just marinate for some hours before grilling.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes na. I remember I used to comment with his account before creating my own. Then, he’ll be mad. grin

I don’t cast people. A di’m coded. cheesy
Up till today, he does not know I saw that his comment.

O wuhu ashi. cheesy

Ndi umu nwoke na a wukari ndi oke nri.

I doubt it can cause any sickness. Unless the person is allergic to it.

No, you don’t have to precook it.

Just marinate for some hours before grilling.
grin coded really? Thats cool...
I ma boys wunu ndi coded grin....When my brother saw my ex massaging me some years back, ya ewere oso gbapu..lol....I thought he will talk am, he didn't till date..So we are even now..As I don see am with him babe too.

But the casting wunu na i huru comment ya.. grin And enwere ike mgbe ahu i mahu na onwere oyi Nwaanyi because character at home will be otherwise... cheesy

I kwesiri i di coded as one who grew with boys...both senior and junior..And it will even give u a little of male vibe... grin You know you have that male vibe mpiakashi..lol

Lol...i hube la nwaanyi ri la huru nwoke na nri..grin
For me I don't eat much, except when I am dating and actually on a getaway...Their is this serious appetite that comes from no where.. grin grin

If so, then I am allergic to it slightly...I had it enough in school..
So my best switched to vegetable soup...And draw.

Hmmmm, even If I do, I always feel like I am eating uncooked meat...O nwere otu o shi eme m n'ahu..
But if steamed with spices and placed on the grill..I eat comfortably.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by mariahAngel(f): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin coded really? Thats cool...
I ma boys wunu ndi coded grin....When my brother saw my ex massaging me some years back, ya ewere oso gbapu..lol....I thought he will talk am, he didn't till date..So we are even now..As I don see am with him babe too.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

But the casting wunu na i huru comment ya.. grin And enwere ike mgbe ahu i mahu na onwere oyi Nwaanyi because character at home will be otherwise... cheesy

I swear, I nwetere ya.

I kwesiri i di coded as one who grew with boys...both senior and junior..And it will even give u a little of male vibe... grin You know you have that male vibe mpiakashi..lol

The mpiakashi is very funny. cheesy

Lol...i hube la nwaanyi ri la huru nwoke na nri..grin
For me I don't eat much, except when I am dating and actually on a getaway...Their is this serious appetite that comes from no where.. grin grin

Females love food, but more of variety than volume.

If so, then I am allergic to it slightly...I had it enough in school..
So my best switched to vegetable soup...And draw.

Vegetable soup wu best.

Hmmmm, even If I do, I always feel like I am eating uncooked meat...O nwere otu o shi eme m n'ahu..
But if steamed with spices and placed on the grill..I eat comfortably.

Do you use charcoal grill or oven?
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I swear, I nwetere ya.

The mpiakashi is very funny. cheesy

Females love food, but more of variety than volume.

Vegetable soup wu best.

Do you use charcoal grill or oven?
Lol..

I use charcoal grill..
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by shantti(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mandesz:
Op, depends on the city u reside. In Lagos, pH,south east, abj, resign and return to your village. But in ilorin, single lady and guy can eat but not satisfy.
Garri......... #200 × 2= 400
Beans....... #600×2 = 1200
Rice....… #800×1= 800
Red oil.... 2 milk cups= 300
Fish(panla)....#150 × 2times in a week = 300
Salt, pepper, onions, tomato, others..... =300
Okra....#100
Kerosene...... #600
Our leaders are bad, they are making naira not worthwhile with their systematic and continuous devaluation. But we all caused this cos you either voted buhari or you refused to vote anyone.

Where is this ur market cos it seems so cheap
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Mandesz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
shantti:

Where is this ur market cos it seems so cheap
Go for new beans at oja oba. It's 600 but not that sweet as old beans,milk or honey type.
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Christistruth00: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Growing up my dad got a male and female as gift...We kept in our backyard...Before a year later the population grew exponentially,

they became wild and a source of meat for hoodlums and street urchins...Till they ate all..

Muscovy Duck Multiply very fast and is a very good source of meat

You can Start with only a Male and two Females and have more than 60 ducks within a Year

Starting with 10 local Muscovy Ducks of 2 Males and 8 females is enough to make you a Duck Meat Merchant
Re: What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? by Munzy14(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Christistruth00:

Muscovy Duck Multiply very fast and is a very good source of meat

You can Start with only a Male and two Females and have more than 60 ducks within a Year

Starting with 10 local Muscovy Ducks of 2 Males and 8 females is enough to make you a Duck Meat Merchant
Yea..

It is very prolific, but the market in my locality is almost nothing....My business is centered on satisfying locality consumption/ demands before i start moving some out.

Thanks for the heads up..I will consider duck farming soon or later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PONMO (COW SKIN) - What You Need To Know. / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Recipe: How To Prepare ADALU (beans And Sweet Corn Pottage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.