Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. (7713 Views)

Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lostchild:

For the last 14 years, I have been collecting and saving photos of all the most nature attractive places all over the world, so don't be supprise over my deleted question.

At first I thought that up hill highway is located in Philly. You know, Philliadephia is very hilly. smiley
Na, not Philadelphia. Good try, though.

How're you doing? Hope things are fine with you, my friend.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

My friend.
Your question almost brought tears to my eyes, although I appreciate your concern over me.

I am trying to be happy even when everything that surround me is saying I should not.

Many past betrayals has filled me with pain and regret even though my heart constantly tells me that, I did what is right and good.

My heart also tells me, God is well please with me, but deep within my soul; I truly I am not happy with God.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Do you want me to be honest with you? of course.

Things are not fine with me.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Lostchild:

My friend.
Your question almost brought tears to my eyes, although I appreciate your concern over me.

I am trying to be happy even when everything that surround me is saying I should not.

Many past betrayals has filled me with pain and regret even though my heart constantly tells me that, I did what is right and good.

My heart also tells me, God is well please with me, but deep within my soul; I truly I am not happy with God.

I'm sorry about those terrible experiences. Sometimes these things happen to make one wiser and stronger, notwithstanding how painful they can be. From reading your threads, I can tell you're both. Continue to use them to better yourself all the more.

As for you not being happy with God, why? You need only remember that for everything God allows to take place in your life, He can and will work it out for your good, if you let Him.

Lostchild:

Do you want me to be honest with you? of course.

Things are not fine with me.

Anthing specific you would like to share?
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I'm sorry about those terrible experiences. Sometimes these things happen to make one wiser and stronger, notwithstanding how painful they can be. From reading your threads, I can tell you're both. Continue to use them to better yourself all the more.

As for you not being happy with God, why? You need only remember that for everything God allows to take place in your life, He can and will work it out for your good, if you let Him.

Anthing specific you would like to share?

Yes, I did like to share with you some of my worries, but it is for your personal eyes only.

Some ignorant folks have insulted me several times through the sob stories I share about my life troubles. They foolishly tried to hurt me with words, but truly, can their insult hurt a coconut?

They tried to hurt me with cursing words and in doing so, they have only made them self look so small.

What I have gone through not many will survive it and many have no idea. My perseverance to endure many years of injustice and my persistence tenansity only shows how strong I am.

Their insult and hash criticism did not and will stop me from sharing my personal life stories. I share harmless sob stories and I also share what I feel comfy to share about me.

My friend. Just try and smash me - a coconut, you can only see and taste it's sweet fruit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2021
InTheCloudySky

I have been wanting to ask you this question since.

From the library photo in your dairy, I see you are a lover of books, but none of the book there that I fancy.

What types of book do you like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Thanks for the awesome question, Lc!

Yes, I love books and always have, ever since I was a kid. As a pre-teen and teen I read hundreds of books. We lived close to a public library and I would spend my summer days there, along with taking some books home to read, then return them after finishing them. Back then I was more interested in coming-of-age books (Charlotte Bronte, Judy Blume, Francine Pascal, L.M Montgomery, S.E Hinton, Nancy Drew, etc). After finishing a book, my Dad would make me write down the name and date and over the summers I read 300+, no exaggeration. When I visit them sometime next year I will find that list and post it in my Diary.

Throughout the years and till the present date, I've read a lot of books. This past summer, I read 9, including Michelle Obama's Becoming, Malala Yousafzai's I am Malala, Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid's Malibu Rising, Dalila Harris' The Other Black Girl, to name a few. Here, there're public libraries everywhere. This my current city alone has 20 public libraries. Then there're tons of bookstores, like the one in my Diary. Then there're the libraries at every school (junior, middle, secondary schools; post-secondary institutions like Universities, and Colleges). My point is that books are easily accessible here, hence finding them to read is never a problem.

The photos with books in my Diary were taken at a Bookstore. It has two-levels and is quite huge. There're different sections of books and genres one can imagine there. There were lots of people there and I didn't necessarily want to snap people, so I went to sections with no people at that time and took photos of those sections. I'm not sure what types of books you fancy or what your favorite genres are but you bet they're there. Let me know what genres you like and I could go back there tomorrow (Friday) and take photos for you.

As for the type of books I like, I loooove the Classics. These are books written by the best writers/authors/novelists who ever lived: Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Leo Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Aldous Huxley, Franz Kafka, Alexandra Dumas, Jules Verne, Geoffrey Chaucer, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, John Keats, Virginia Woolf, Isaac Asimov, Charlotte Brontë, Hermanne Hesse, Victor Hugo, Mikhail Sholokhov, Vladimir Nabokov,... ahh, I could go on, omg. I've read books by all these amazing writers and more, that it's hard to choose my favorites. They're all very distinct yet incredibly intelligent, profound and often philosophical in their writings. As you can see, some of them are Russians ― that's because the best writers/authors/novelists who ever lived and in the world are Russians. My opinion! As for genres, I love literary fiction and suspense (e.g. Dostoyevsky), Science-fiction/Sci-fi (e.g. Asimov), and historical fiction (e.g. Shakespeare). I'm typically open to a variety of genres but my least favorite would be tragedies. Shakespeare wrote ten tragedies, with the most violent being Titus Andronicus. I've seen a live play of it as well and the actors did downplay the violence but the book is merciless!

What about you:
~What types of books do you like?
~Do you have a favorite author/writer?
~Do you have a favorite book?

✋InThecloudysky.

Your list of books, they are superb √

For me, books and writings are my passion. There are not a lot of genre that I fancy. I have read more spiritual literature books from the 15th century to our present time. From Girolamo Savonarola to Jakob Boehme. And I will tell you that I have been more oriented toward studying past history than I have present events.

I spend hundred of hours in reading and writing spiritual literature (books). I fall asleep reading books and wake up in continuation with writing. I read hundreds of books yearly as I love to challenge my senses with what others has to offer.

When I was 9-12 year of age, O God I love history and geography and am still a chronic lover of history and nature. I desire to have my own archives or library in my home someday

I have more than 400 books and I am writing my own book now which is unlike others. it was very difficult for me to get good books in Nigeria.

I am always more conscious of spiritual reality so I am more oriented toward spiritual literature.

My friend. Let me show you something.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
InTheCloudySky

I forgot at first to mention to you few of my favorite books. I, myself have written lot of books on prayers, they are the best that exist.

These are my few list favorite books. I want you to look for this books and read them. They will enlighten you and help you to grow in Christ Jesus.

Your spiritual life is very important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lostchild:

My friend.
How are you?

I am fine. Just decide to be silent for a while, but I am writing new thread.

Titles:

Dated The Marine Girl.(full story)
How I Overcome Evil Garmet.
The importance of Night prayers.
The 7 Levels of spiritual warfare.
Understanding The Armour Of God (Ephesian 6:11-18)
The Forbidden Book
The Different types of Prayers.
The Ignorance OF Pastors Over Grace
How Satan Will Help You To Fulfill Your Destiny.
My Battle With Satan Himself.
My Days Of Glory

Wow these are really powerful titles and exposition for spiritually inclined people. You have a wealth of knowledge on these things.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Askseek(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
This has to be the most hilarious thing I have read

Lostchild:
Only the stubborn fools will say, body count does not matter. They ignorantly believes that, the many men or women a person slept with doesn't matter.

I repeat: only ignorant and spiritually blind men believes that, the past is the past, the present and future is all that matters.

I, the Lostchild will tell you that, the future controls the past and the present. Even God Himself declared, it is because of His grace that, there are consequences of sin.

In the spiritual realm, there is nothing like the past.

THE STORY

Yester years ago, I met and fell in love with a damsel. She was one of the most beautiful person I have ever met. She was very lovely, immaterial, peaceful, honest and she has all the natural attraction a man would ever want in a woman.

Due to circumstances, I put our relationship on hold, left and focus on my career, pursuing money for about a year or so.

During the time of my absence, I never knew that, my lover has been introduced and fully engage herself to coded runs, sleeping with many different men for money and fun. I was busy suffering, fighting and trying so hard to make money, but my lover was busy marketing herself, roaming around beer parlours (wine) clubs, ☆☆☆☆☆ hotels, f'vcking different men in the name of money and enjoyment.

They will foolishly say, have fun, enjoy while you are young without thinking about the consequences of their deeds.

After suffering and making money through help from God, I went back and met my lover and she was so happy to see me. Without touching her, I discovered that my lover has been engaging herself in coded prostitution.

Even after my discovery, I met two new acquaintance, and one of them told me how my lover was constantly being picked from bars and f'vcked by random men, and the other one told me he has been banging my lover without giving her a single dime.

I was meeting and seeing this two men for the first time in my life, and this was the message I got from them. The love of my life has now become the f'vck of town.

I was in shocked.

I was angry deep inside me but gave a fake smile to these two young men.

Depression instantly hit me like an earth quake.

I went straight to bed, and roll from one side of the bed to another.

My head wanted to explode

You are a very beautiful person.

I know you as a very decent young woman.

I know you are immaterial person

I was busy pursuing money because I had plans for you and for us.

I asked her, why did you go this far?

What led you into runs?

She told me, a friend of her who is into runs lures her into promiscuity and coded runs.

She told me, she did it because I was not around to protect her financially

She told me, she also thought she would also climb faster in life by meeting successful men through runs

She plainly told me she thought, with her beauty, she would receive love and gift from the men she met, but all they did was to used her for their sexual gratification

It has been sixteen months, I went to make money for us ?

I was heart broken.
I was angry with her

I felt betrayed because I never thought she would take this path

I spaced myself from her.
I gave her nine yards.

For two days, I refused to touch her, and she started crying.

She pleaded with me about forgiveness, and acknowledge that she made a mistake and learn some lesson.

She cried heavily and told me to touch her and make love to her.

I look at her tenderly.
I know her worth and value
I have made a lot money and can take care of her.
I know I missed her a lot.
I know I still love this beautiful young woman.

I saw her cravings for my touch and kisses

I am here for you now, I blurted out to her. Let us put the past aside, focus on the present and look forward to the future.

I held her to myself, kissed her and she moan as I made passionate love (sex) to her.

This was the greatest mistake I vow to never repeat again. I have prayed to God not to meet this error in future.

I got burned.
I saw pepper

I was so full of regret, even up till this day I still feel remorse over my ignorance

I genuinely love her but I wish I never accepted her back.

I wished I never did re-have sex with her.

Immediately I slept with her, what happened to me that very night and month, I will never forget.

The event that happened to me just by sleeping with her just once, I cannot fully explain them.

RUNS: sleeping with too many men, she over polluted herself and became possessed with too many evil demonic spirits.

Spiritually, she was label as a prostitute and I too, automatically became a prostitute because I yoke myself with her and become one body with a prostitute. By accepting her and sleeping with her just only once automatically made us one body and soul.

Her body heavily polluted spirit man.

Her vagina transfered into me infirmities.

Her vagina instantly gave me things that were not in my life before.

The protection and shield of the fire and light of God that surround me, left me.

I instantly became subject and exposed to massive demonic attacks, to the point that I almost died.

The attack was so much that, I started running just to save my life.

The attack became such that, I stop sleeping at night. The enemies tries to kill me in my sleep.

After the sex, I saw some group of evil spirit - came to where I lay down, and put things into my body

I instantly started dreaming- seeing myself - my leg being tied or chain to a mighty concrete slab in a forest.

Physically, I was no longer able to move forward or progress forward.

I started having setback, setback, setback. Whatever I do to move forward only result to financial losses and step back. It was so real.

I started having failures and continuous dissapointment and I was lossing money.

My business instantly collaps and I lost 5 million naira and many more financial doors was closed before my eyes.

After the sex with her, I saw fire. It was T.B. Joshua that God later used to delivered me.

I became free through the prayer of T.B Joshua and prospered again in a slow pace

I had to flee from her, and after about 8 months to our breakup, she came to meet me and still wanted me back.

She told me, she has tasted countless different men, explore many hotels, wine, cars and fun time, but she learnt that they are all nothing but idols.

She saw that, she gain nothing from her lustful worldly pursuit.

She told me she would give up her past mistake, just to be with the one she love.

She told me she wanted to go for church deliverance because she know what was happening to her. I guess she knew, she has over polluted herself and become over possessed with many evil demonic spirit.

I so much love this young beautiful woman, but I had no choice but to run from her just to save my life.

THE REALITY.

When a young woman or girls sleep with too many men, they constantly sin against their body and attract countless sexual demonic spirit to their lives. They become spiritually possessed, polluted and transfer too many infirmities through sex. Even if they got married, their children will inherit their soul and inherit their past sins as swell.

The evil spirits in their life will start working the past sins of the parents into the life of their offspring (children).

If that child refuse to submit to the sins of his or her parents, he or she will face advance attacks and many spiritual problems of life.

The sins of the mother's will expose the child to demonic attack and affliction

FINAL WORDS

Only few wise fellow understand and apply spiritual laws that govern the universe. Many people of today are suffering over the sins and past deeds of their fathers and many keep doing worse than that of their father's.

They will say, let forget the past and focus on the future.

Later, their past deed will start hunting their present and that same future they
cares not about.

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Askseek:
This has to be the most hilarious thing I have read

You know, the world is huge and full of possibilities.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Beloved03:

Wow these are really powerful titles and exposition for spiritually inclined people. You have a wealth of knowledge on these things.

Thanks for your acknowledgment.

I recently have shared the marine girl story.

If you haven't come across it, here is the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/dated-marine-girl#108419942

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Littlechild(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
I just wanted to push it to the front-page of my profile topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.