Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. (7715 Views)

Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
elpochas:
what i belive is that these issue of body count should swing both ways and not restricted only to the ladies.Some people have these goodluck aura around them no matter their way of life,thats one mystery abt life.Have told the story of my Ex bfor on a thread b4 on NL.Babe was really a pain on my Ass that i had to runaway but she really give me luck during the time we dated.

I don't believe anyone will give you luck unless that person is under God grace on favors.

The body count has nothing to do with only women, it has to do with both men and women.

Read the message again.

Read my third comment about married men who sex and take advantage of the unmarried girls. Many of them will die of diseases and sickness as their wages.

They will reap what they sow.

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by elpochas: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Lostchild:

I don't believe anyone will give you luck unless that person is under God grace on favors.

The body count has nothing to do with only women, it has to do with both men and women.

Read the message again.

Read my third comment about married men who sex and take advantage of the unmarried girls. Many of them will die of diseases and sickness as their wages.

They will reap what they sow.
u said it all my brother.Dont 4get that some people are just born lucky,some have grace more than d other.Even God said i show mercy to whom i choose to show mercy to.We just pray to be among the few God choose for his mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lostchild:
BKsoul

The problem with you and many nairalanders is that, many of you lack the painful life experience that will make you to see every things in a deeper level.

If I ask you to tell me the advice I gave to LiegeMan about his wife, you will not be able to answer me.

You keep telling LiegeMan not to listen to me or my advice without your thorough understanding of my message.

I have never told anyone on this forum or advice LiegeMan to use promiscuity take revengence on his wife. I only wrote my own story that convey to Him about the consequences of the wrong choice - the immoral life of today's women.

Many of the message I shared on nairaland is more about

1. The tactics of the devils against men.
2. The consequences of our sins and actions of my father
3. The evil deed and actions of women against me.

All my life I have suffered over the wrongs deed of others. I suffered over the choices of my father. I suffered over the wrong deeds and ignorance of women in my life and around me.

The recent suffering of the world today is as a result of the evil deeds of the nation of China.

The suffering of Nigerians today is as a result of the wrong choice and deeds of Buhari.

This I can no longer allowed in my life in anymore

I will not suffer over the choice of my wife.

I will not suffer over the wrong choice of my children.

I will not suffer anymore over the mistake of anyone.

Mistake have consequences

If i knew you personally, i will tell you to your face that you are not fit to be a husband and a father, because if you use this your orientation on your children, you will lead them astray....
Why are you always the one suffering the consequences of the actions of your whole family and the whole world at large? are you a scapegoat? or you be black sheep?
Your name sounds better as confusedchild not lostchild...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2021
BKsoul:
If i knew you personally, i will tell you to your face that you are not fit to be a husband and a father, because if you use this your orientation on your children, you will lead them astray....
Why are you always the one suffering the consequences of the actions of your whole family and the whole world at large? are you a scapegoat? or you be black sheep?

If you know me in person you will keep your mouth shut. But to be honest, I don't need people like you to personally know me.

I don't need people like you to even quote me because I don't have time to waste on ignorance.

Babe. I aint got time by Akon.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by muheeb01(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not a religious person but sexual Intercourse is highly spiritual....always be on guard

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Pumpumking: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2021
BKsoul:

please take yor medikation today AND STOP CUSSSIN EVERYBODY gadeeemit?.....Muss u cuss people?....This is why YOU WILL NEVER be a wifey material, goat... In fart, i will pay u 2000 naira cash if u dont cuss people for next 30 minute!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Pumpumking: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Lostchild:
BKsoul

The problem with you and many nairalanders is that, many of you lack the painful life experience that will make you to see every things in a deeper level.

If I ask you to tell me the advice I gave to LiegeMan about his wife, you will not be able to answer me.

You keep telling LiegeMan not to listen to me or my advice without your thorough understanding of my message.

I have never told anyone on this forum or advice LiegeMan to use promiscuity take revengence on his wife. I only wrote my own story that convey to Him about the consequences of the wrong choice - the immoral life of today's women.

2. The consequences of our sins and actions of my father

All my life I have suffered over the wrongs deed of others. I suffered over the choices of my father. I suffered over the wrong deeds and ignorance of women in my life and around me.

The recent suffering of the world today is as a result of the evil deeds of the nation of China.

The suffering of Nigerians today is as a result of the wrong choice and deeds of Buhari.

I will not suffer over the choice of my wife.

I will not suffer anymore over the mistake of anyone.

Mistake have consequences

my brother....please ignore BKSoul....she well known for bein mentally retaded for waking up, log in & juss abuse people.. We have begged her but she sunt stop.. chattin to her is a pure waste of time coz she knwn for havin basket brain.. However, she aint got a man but if u need a babe, I can link u wit the babe (dumb babe). THANK ME LATER SIR!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

my brother....please ignore BKSoul....she well known for bein mentally retaded for waking up, log in & juss abuse people.. We have begged her but she sunt stop.. chattin to her is a pure waste of time coz she knwn for havin basket brain.. However, she aint got a man but if u need a babe, I can link u wit the babe (dumb babe). THANK ME LATER SIR!! smiley

Thank you Mr Pum King.

Your encouragement and advice is well noted

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by gssdobi: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Lostchild post=107211436]BKsoul

The problem with you and many nairalanders is that, many of you lack the painful life experience that will make you to see things in a deeper level.

You keep telling LiegeMan not to listen to me or my advice without your thorough reading and understanding of my message.

I have never told anyone on this forum or advice LiegeMan to use promiscuity take revengence on his wife. I only wrote my own story that convey to Him and to others about the consequences of the wrong choice - the immoral life of today's women.

2. The consequences of the sins and actions of my earthly father

All my life I have suffered over the wrongs deed of others. I suffered over the choices of my father. I suffered over the wrong deeds of women around me. I suffered over the ignorance of women in my life.

I will not suffer over the wrong choice of my wife.

Mistake have consequrnces, so I will not suffer anymore over the mistake of anyone.

I need peace in life.

.you are a Narcissist, inside out.

So the 18years old,you disvirgined and discarded does not count?

Since, you don't believe in God's mercy, HIS promise to forgive and forget our past.
This your sin of using an 18 years old, probably twice your age, will also not go unpunished.
[/quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by gssdobi: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lostchild:
BKsoul

The problem with you and many nairalanders is that, many of you lack the painful life experience that will make you to see things in a deeper level.

You keep telling LiegeMan not to listen to me or my advice without your thorough reading and understanding of my message.

I have never told anyone on this forum or advice LiegeMan to use promiscuity take revengence on his wife. I only wrote my own story that convey to Him and to others about the consequences of the wrong choice - the immoral life of today's women.

All my life I have suffered over the wrongs deed of others. I suffered over the choices of my father. I suffered over the wrong deeds of women around me. I suffered over the ignorance of women in my life.

Mistake have consequrnces, so I will not suffer anymore over the mistake of anyone.

I need peace in life.

You are a Narcissist inside out.

So the innocent 18years old, you disvirgined and discarded, does not count?

Since, you don't believe in God's Mercy, and promise to forgive and forget our past, you will not go unpunished, for taking advantage of an innocent 18years old probably twice your age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by gssdobi: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lostchild:
BKsoul

I need peace in life.

Since, you don't believe in God's Mercy, and promise to forgive and forget our past, you will not go unpunished, for taking advantage of an innocent 18years old probably twice your age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
gssdobi:

Allow him to keep on wallowing in the self pity he is seeking for, by the time he realizes that time waits for no one, he will look for someone else to still blame for his stupidity... always crying and looking for who to blame for all his woes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by cococandy(f): 3:13am On Nov 03, 2021
So men are dirt and filth that pollute whoever they touch?

Lostchild:

After I left her, I stayed celibate for about 1 year and met someone new. She was an 18 year old girl, although I was way more older than her. At first I never wanted to, but her continous nudging prompt me to just give it a trial.

I later saw that, she was a virgin and no man has ever touch or kiss her. She was spiritually and physically clean and not polluted. She was the only person I have ever dated that I have peace in my soul.

I prospered again and I continue to prosper when dating her.

After 1 year of dating her, I parted ways with her because I was so tired of her hot temper. (anger)

I parted ways with her out of fustration and met someone new. This time I was and I am a lucky man to escape with my Life from this new girl.

She was a street f'vcker.
She was commission to destroy men.

It was God that save me from this daughter of Jezebel.

This new girl almost killed me.

After my escape, I gave up in dating and stay celibate

You are 100 % correct.

I will be a lucky person marry a virgin as a wife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by cococandy(f): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2021
gssdobi:

That’s how illogical all them ediotic virgin hunters are.
Imagine regarding yourself as garbage and whoever you touch becomes soiled. And they are proud to announce the belief to the world

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
gssdobi:

SHUT UP your gutter mouth.

Or

Get your ignorant head outta here.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Ablemax(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lostchild:
Only the stubborn fools will say, body count does not matter. They ignorantly believes that, the many men or women a person slept with doesn't matter.

I repeat: only ignorant and spiritually blind men believes that, the past is the past, the present and future is all that matters.

I, the Lostchild will tell you that, the future controls the past and the present. Even God Himself declared, it is because of His grace that, there are consequences of sin.

In the spiritual realm, there is nothing like the past.

THE STORY

Yester years ago, I met and fell in love with a damsel. She was one of the most beautiful person I have ever met. She was very lovely, immaterial, peaceful, honest and she has all the natural attraction a man would ever want in a woman.

Due to circumstances, I put our relationship on hold, left and focus on my career, pursuing money for about a year or so.

During the time of my absence, I never knew that, my lover has been introduced and fully engage herself to coded runs, sleeping with many different men for money and fun. I was busy suffering, fighting and trying so hard to make money, but my lover was busy marketing herself, roaming around beer parlours (wine) clubs, ☆☆☆☆☆ hotels, f'vcking different men in the name of money and enjoyment.

They will foolishly say, have fun, enjoy while you are young.

After suffering and making money through help from God, I went back and met my lover and she was so happy to see me. Without touching her, I discovered that my lover has been engaging herself in coded prostitution.

I met two new acquaintance, and one of them told me how my lover was constantly being f'vcked in his house, and the other one told me he has been banging my lover without giving her a single dime.

I was meeting and seeing this two men the first time, and this was the message I got from them.

The love of my life has now become the f'vck of town.

I was in shocked.

I was angry deep inside me but gave a fake smile to these two young men.

Depression instantly hit me like an earth quake.

I went straight to bed, and started rolling from one side of the bed to another.

My head wanted to explode

You are a very beautiful person.
I know you as a decent young woman.
I know you are immaterial person

I was busy pursuing money because I had plans for you and for us.

I asked her, why did you go this far?

What led you into runs?

She told me, a friend of her who is into runs lures her into promiscuity and coded runs.

She told me, she did it because I was not around to protect her financially

She told me, she also thought she would also climb faster in life by meeting successful men through runs

She plainly told me she thought, with her beauty, she would receive love and gift from the men she met, but all they did was to used her for their sexual gratification

It has been sixteen months, I went to make money for us ?

I was heart broken.
I was angry with her
I felt betrayed because I never thought she would take this path

I spaced myself from her.
I gave her nine yards.

For two days, I refused to touch her, and she started crying.

She pleaded with me about forgiveness, that she made a mistake and learn some lesson.

She cried heavily and told me to touch her and make love to her.

I look at her tenderly.
I know her worth and value
I have made a lot money and can take care of her.
I know missed her a lot.
I know I still love this beautiful young woman.

I saw her cravings for my touch and kisses

I am here for you now, I blurted out to her. Let us put the past aside, focus on the present and look forward to the future.

I held her to myself, kissed her and she moan as I made passionate love (sex) to her.

This was the greatest mistake I vow to never repeat again. I have prayed to God not to meet this error in future.

I got burned.
I saw pepper

I was so full of regret, even up till this day I still feel remorse over my ignorance

I genuinely love her but wish I never accept her back.

I wish I never did re-have sex with her.

Immediately I slept with her, what happened to me that very night and month, I will never forget.

The event that happened to me just by sleeping with her just once, I cannot fully explain them.

RUNS: sleeping with too many men, she over polluted herself and become possessed with too many evil spirits.

Spiritually, she was label as a prostitute and I too, automatically became a prostitute because I yoke myself with her and become one body with a prostitute. By accepting her and sleeping with her just only once automatically made us one body and soul.

Her body heavily polluted my spirit man.
Her vagina transfered into me infirmities.

The protection shield of the fire and light of God that surround me, left me

I instantly became subject and exposed to demonic attacks, to the point I almost died.

The attack was so much that, I started running just to save my life.

The attack became such that, I stop sleeping at night. The enemies tries to kill me in my sleep.

After the sex, I saw some group of evil spirit - came to where I lay down, and put things into my body

I instantly started dreaming- seeing myself - my leg being tied or chain to a mighty concrete slab in a forest.

Physically, I was no longer able to move forward or progress forward.

I started having setback, setback, setback. Whatever I do to move forward only result to financial losses and step back. It was so real.

I started having failures and continuous dissapointment and I was lossing money.

My business instantly collaps and I lost 5 million naira and many more financial doors was closed before my eyes.

After the sex with her, I saw fire. It was T.B. Joshua that God later used to delivered me.

I became free through the prayer of T.B Joshua.

I had to flee from her, and after about 8 months to our breakup, she came to meet me and still wanted me back.

She told me, she has tasted countless different men, explore many hotels, wine, cars and fun time, but she learnt that they are all nothing but idols.

I saw that she gain nothing from her lustful wordly pursuit.

She told me she would give up her past mistake, just to be with the one she love.

She told me she wanted to go for church deliverance because she know what was happening to her. I guess she knew, she has over polluted herself and become over possessed with many evil demonic spirit.

I so much love this young beautiful woman, but I had no choice but to run from her just to save my life.

THE REALITY.

When a young woman or girls sleep with too many men, they constantly sin against their body and attract countless sexual demonic spirit to their lives. They become spiritually possessed, polluted and transfer too many infirmities through sex. Even if they got married, their children will inherit their soul and inherit their past sins as swell.

The evil spirits in their life will start working the past sins of the parents into the life of their offspring (children).

If that child refuse to submit to the sins of his or her parents, he or she will face advance attacks and many spiritual problems of life.

The sins of the mother's will expose the child to demonic attack and affliction

FINAL WORDS

Only few wise fellow understand and apply spiritual laws that govern the universe. Many people of today are suffering over the sins and past deeds of their fathers and many keep doing worse than that of their father's.

They will say, let forget the past and focus on the future.

Later, their past deed will start hunting their present and that same future they
cares not about.

Please don't mind me for the kind of questions I'm asking, I just want to know....

is kissing and romancing a gir without penetrating her can, it still be classified as both have had sex?

In simpler form can romancing a also mean that both have had sexual intercourse even without penetration??
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Ablemax:

Please don't mind me for the kind of questions I'm asking, I just want to know....

is kissing and romancing a gir without penetrating her can, it still be classified as both have had sex?

In simpler form can romancing a also mean that both have had sexual intercourse even without penetration??

There is nothing wrong in asking question for edification purpose.

God created man as a sexual being, so there is nothing wrong in kissing a woman you love. There is also nothing wrong in romancing the person you love or intend to marry.

Even the so called wedding or traditional marriage of today is just a man made practices and most of the marriages of today does not meet God ways and standard.

(Genesis 3:18 and 25)
Then the Lord God said, " it is not good for the man to live alone. I will make a suitable companion to help him. 25, That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united with his wife, and they become one.

Ablemax. Anytime you join or copulate with any woman, there is a spiritual tie of oneness of body and soul. During this process of sexual intercourse a woman will transfer into you whatever she has in her body spiritually.

If she has dissappointment and failures in her life, she will transfer them into you. This is why I previously warn you to be very careful of today's women because they have been spiritually polluted and possessed through sexual imotality.

After I left my ex and God delivers me, I waited for one year before I started dating again. This time, I met an 18 year old untouch virgin, I was 9 years older than her. I prospered financially while dating her because she was spritually clean and not possessed. She was the only girl I dated and not have spiritual attack or troubles.

In answer to your question, romancing a girl is not sexual intercous and there is nothing wrong with you kissing or romancing a woman you love or intend to marry as long as you did not fall into the hands of serpent women. (runs or promiscous girls)

God created man as a sexual being but men has violated the very purpose of God through animalistic sexual gratification.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by bobestman(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2021
You experienced all these and still insult our Mothers.
You were polluted by your first girlfriend but later overcame. That your first prostitute girlfriend can also repent one day and be cleaned and later end up with a man better than you.
When you recovered, instead of you to pray to your Creator for a good wife, you still went back trying out different women. You call women prostitute and said their body count destroyed you. Are you not a brostitute...how many body count have you? You jilt a good woman just cos of her anger. You smooch, kiss and even sleep with ladies you have not paid their bride price. You want to even marry white women that their frequency and vibration never match with yours and far worst than black women. Cos of all your experiences, you tag our women and mothers polluted as if you have slept with all of them. Good Men and Women still exist in this country. Nigeria is a Country the Creator put His most precious children but you call them polluted. What have you gone through that many have not gone through and overcame. You talk like one of those foolish men who think they are polygamous in nature and use that power to oppress women. The best and shortest marriage in the bible is that of Hosea and He even married a Prostitute. He even told her that she should do what is right and He will do the same. That's what marriage is all about - Balance before the whole thing was corrupted. We didn't hear Him complaining that the demons the woman acquired when she was a prostitute later destroyed him. What the Creator can clean, call not unclean

You still have some deliverance to do

4 Likes

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Lostchild, where are you? You have stopped writing these your interesting stories. Wassup?
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Truvelisback(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
The truth is always bitter.
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Lostchild, where are you? You have stopped writing these your interesting stories. Wassup?

Take kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

My friend.
How are you?

I am fine. Just decide to be silent for a while, but I am writing new thread.

Titles:

The Marine Girl.(full story)
How I Overcome Evil Garmet.
The importance of Night prayers.
The 7 Levels of spiritual warfare.
Understanding The Armour Of God (Ephesian 6:11-18)
The Forbidden Book (bible)
The Different types of Prayers.
What Christians Don't Know About the Holy Spirit.
The Ignorance OF Pastors Over Grace
How Satan Will Help You To Fulfill Your Destiny.
My Battle With Satan Himself.
My Days Of Glory

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lostchild:

My friend.
How are you?

I am fine. Decide to be silent for a while, but I am writing new thread, title:

Dated The Marine Girl.(full story)
How I Overcome Evil Garmet.
The important of Night prayers.
The 7 Levels of spiritual warfare.
Understanding The Armour Of God (Ephesian 6:11-18)
The Forbidden Book
The Different types of Prayers.
The Ignorance OF Pastors Over Grace
How Satan Will Help You To Fulfill Your Destiny.
My Battle With Satan Himself.
My Days Of Glory
Yay, welcome back buddy. I'm looking forward to reading them. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yay, welcome back buddy. I'm looking forward to reading them. smiley

smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Lostchild:

smiley
I read your comment about my diary and jacket. You deleted it, though. Are you self-conscious?
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I read your comment about my diary and jacket. You deleted it, though. Are you self-conscious?

I saw the jacket as I read your undefined diaries and thought to myself, how cute you must look in that fine jacket. smiley

I was also trying to picture you in that jacket.

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Great2021(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Mrkumareze:
Op op, you re shaking a golden table.. Righteousness2 come n see your student, pray fir him b4 our slayqueen them come back from nite work
Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lostchild:

I saw the jacket as I read your undefined diaries and thought to myself, how cute you must look in that fine jacket. smiley

I was also trying to picture you in that jacket.

Lol. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Lol. Thanks

smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lostchild:

smiley
Yes, it's a beautiful highway. Trees change colors in Autumn, hence the pretty colors.

You can guess the location (I saw your deleted comment). tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. by Lostchild(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yes, it's a beautiful highway. Trees change colors in Autumn, hence the pretty colors.

You can guess the location (I saw your deleted comment). tongue

For the last 14 years, I have been collecting and saving photos of all the most nature attractive places all over the world, so don't be supprise over my deleted question.

At first I thought, that up hill highway is located in philly. You know, Philliadephia is very hilly city. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This / What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.