Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. (701 Views)

UN General Assembly Elects 15 New Members To Human Rights Council / Peter Obi - The Pawn In The Chess Of Presidency / The Punch Releases A New Cartoon Image Which Relates To The Arrest Of Mazi Nnamd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2021
THE CHESS OF NATURE AS IT RELATES TO HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY - By Jawolusy.

There are 6 pieces on every Chess board, namely; the Rook, the Knight, the Bishop, the Queen, the King, and the frontliners called the Pawns. Each piece on board has its own unique characteristics, move(s), and circumstantial response to its opponent's approach. Relatively, all these Chess pieces clearly reflect humans' inner-mind qualities/attitudes based on their ecological response(s).

Breaking it down; a man could choose to be knight-like for a right cause whenever the need arises, although, he is mandated to always tread on a straightforward path at all times by exhibiting the ethos of a Bishop (morality and godliness).

Sometimes, he could choose to be the Pawn (perhaps, washing the feets of his followers despite being the King aboard - that is, extreme humility. And a times, a pawn could exhibit the Christ-like nature by going the extra-miles to pay the price for others).

He could choose to be Queen-like by making multiple steps in all directions (that's the hustling spirit, though, in the right direction this time around). As a practical example, in reference to the dramatic account in the First Chapter of First King, after the C1 Bishop informed the D1 Queen about the purported/would-be King @E8, afterwards, the C1 & the D1 co-strategized the winning-plan, however, the Queen did the major hustling by making most of the moves in all directions to ensure a conquest of the E2 Pawn @ the E8 square.

He could also choose to be the King by taking a step at a time in all directions (that is, patience). For instance, when the D1 Queen informed the King about the self-acclaimed King @E8, afterwards, the King was calm enough to only make one step at a time in all directions, despite the fact that the Queen could make multiple moves. This analogy also explains the reactant theory of matrimony.

The last but not the least, exhibiting the Rooky character of having the most strategic positioning (to see far and near in every situation). However, a man is mandated to only have one place of refuge; it is either via a self-castling or a right castling process.

On the other hand, the chosen form of hue as it relates to humanity is the most important relativity of Chess' moves to beings' daily lifestyles. Reason being that, there are pros and cons for every action and inaction.

On a conclusive note, in case you can't deduce so much from this accorded pencil-drawing of mine, Deo-Volente, you might be able to read more expositions in the book of #ChessOfNature & #ThroneGameChess.

Cheers...

By Jawolusi Oluwaseun S. ~ @jawolusy
(The NETISM Author).

Watch the narratives on YouTube;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65-ZaBBxSk

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by helinues: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2021
grin

Checkmate

1 Like

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:
grin
Checkmate

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by Ussycool: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2021
A
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by helinues: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Only few people can relate to this.

I respect knight more cos some 1-2 steps na checkmate

1 Like

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:
grin
Checkmate
Oya... come and solve this issue since you can play... lol grin

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by helinues: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Oya... come and solve this issue since you can play... lol grin

How can one play a chess written on the paper?

1 Like

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:28am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

Only few people can relate to this.

I respect knight more cos some 1-2 steps na checkmate
Yea... the paths of the Knights are quite tricky, a pro could be trapped along the 'L' paths sometimes...
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by CUMIN: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2021
In you mind you have invented the solution to mankind.
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

You can recreate the scene on real Chess board... It's just like you playing Chess on digital devices.

And besides, read through the lines again, it was actually used as a training material for some kids, and today, they can play Chess on board and on digital devices. That's the meaning of localizing education for Kids, 'cos they need simplicity tactics for learning...
Cheers...
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by Grandmeister(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

A strong player can play even without a chess board.

1 Like

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by NoFucksToGive: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:

Play a chess written on paper? undecided what type of grammar is this? undecided
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Grandmeister:

A strong player can play even without a chess board.
I Support you bro... that's another level of the game...
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2021
CUMIN:
In your mind you have invented the solution to mankind.
I'm still contemplating if this should be taken as a compliment or a check.... grin

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by Grandmeister(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
PediakAuthor:

I Support you bro... that's like a Mind Chess... another level of the game... It's often called "Mind Game".
It's actually call blindfold chess.

This was me 9 years ago playing simultaneous blindfold back in university.

1 Like

Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by PediakAuthor: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Grandmeister:

It's actually call blindfold chess.

This was me 9 years ago playing simultaneous blindfold back in university.
9 years... smiley men... u be baba o.. u suppose don dey rep Naija self grin
Re: The Chess Of Nature As It Relates To Human Psychology - By Jawolusy. by Grandmeister(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2021
PediakAuthor:

9 year... smiley men... u be baba o.. u suppose don dey rep Naija self grin
I rep my state, but that's as far as I can go. I'm an engineer by profession.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo / The North Has Not Given Up On Their Desire To Secede From Nigeria / Tinubu Donates N50m To Niger State Govt To Help Tackle Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.