Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Natural Treatment For Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Treatment For Covid 19 (173 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Covid 19 by Ngoziebenezer3(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
I remember one time before Covid 19 pandemic, when I went to pick my lab result. The doctor prescribed some antibiotics that I could take to get better. Also listed in the lab result, were drugs that I was resistant to, specifically Penicillin or any drug in the Cillin family.

One day, out of stupid curiousity or curious defiance (I can’t even tell which), I took a drug that has Penicillin clearly written on the back of its packet. What happened after I took the drugs? Nothing! Or at least I thought so. It wasn’t until midnight that I was awoken by a feeling of asphyxiation (I felt like I was suffocating). When I woke up, I realized that my two nostrils were blocked. Inhalers were useless, I breathed through my mouth the whole night until the effect of the drug waned.

When my friend told me about his near-death experience with taking a drug that he was resistant to, I thanked God for my life; it could have been worse for me, not to mention, it was midnight. Now, this got me thinking, why prescribe one drug for the whole world to use, given our different immune systems and drug resistance? Why administer antibiotics without individual tests? COVID vaccine is given to every tom, dick and harry, this is why to some, it works, to others, it’s deadly. A friend of mine in Italy took the vaccine and he was fine, my other friend, still in Italy, took the same vaccine and nearly died from it. He rushed to the hospital.

Drugs often carry the risk of side effects; this is why I always recommend natural or herbal method of treatment. I will describe to you a tested and trusted treatment for Covid 19. This is how my friend and former boss cured himself after drugs and drips failed.

INGREDIENTS
All you need is a big pot and lemon grass leaves.

METHOD
Put enough lemon grass leaves to fill the pot. Pour water almost to the brim of the pot and cook to a boiling point. Place the pot down, kneel or bend over the pot, put a wrapper to cover yourself and the pot, in order to minimize the amount of steam escaping. Take in the steam for as long as you can bear, make sure to inhale. Feel free to take a few seconds break to recover, then bend over the heat again. Do this till the heat from the steam is considerably low. Engage in this exercise twice a day and you will see the difference in just one day. Continue this exercise the next day and your body will tell you when to stop. My boss got better in two days.

EXTRA PRECAUTIONS
1. Eat healthily
2. Avoid cold things or places
3. Take warm bath
4. Drink warm water every morning
5. If you must, take antibiotics that you have tested and trusted.

Corona is a weak virus. It should never have taken any life. Be safe!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Manage Stress And Anxiety Here!!! / Five Easy Ways To Care For Your Heart At Any Age / Here’s Why 7 In 10 Africans Suffers Tooth Decay: Health Life Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.