Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) (4859 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Pics&vids ,trailer Drivers, Motor Boys Took Over Repair Of Coconut Bus Stop. (2) (3) (4)

Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by omo9jaconfam: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Suspected members of the proscribed IPOB/UGM terrorist yesterday 28/10/2021 set one dangote driver, and his too motor boys ablaze after killing them.

according to the company source that wish to remain anonymous claimed the drivers were returning to their base after offloading their goods, before they were waylaid by the miscreants along IHIALA-ONITSHA road, they were killed, and set ablaze.

source: anonymous eye witness.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by EmekaA125(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
omo9jaconfam:
Suspected members of the proscribed IPOB/UGM terrorist yesterday 28/10/2021 set one dangote driver, and his too motor boys ablaze after killing them.

according to the company source that wish to remain anonymous claimed the drivers were returning to their base after offloading their goods, before they were waylaid by the miscreants along IHIALA-ONITSHA road, they were killed, and set ablaze.

source: anonymous eye witness.
Useless, idiotic and nonsensical post. Rubbish

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by vanbonattel: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsss at it again.

You all know you are losing this media war, we all know that IPOB or ESN don't do criminal stuff.

Wasting people's lives to prove a useless point is a sin before God and man.

You will be judged.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by googlepikins: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
With Propaganda flying around by this OP who happens to be Udele6 OyigboUpdate OyigboUpdate1 and OyigboUpdate2. You can't take them serious any more

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Tissaia(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
I hope my brothers in the North are seeing this.... Lemme copy and post it..

Anyone who is saying this is "fake news" or propaganda is in support of what IPOB are doing. I also believe 100+1 of the people in South East are in support of IPOB. Meanwhile I don't understand why northerners are keeping mute about IPOB atrocities on innocent Muslim Northerners.

Posted this to WhatsApp groups and the response I'm getting is good. I believe revenge is coming

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Nonpartisan1: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
I hope, they know that they have brothers and sisters up north and nobody is in monopoly of violence?

Useless UN won't see this ethnic cleansing now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by YeyeGbami: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Sad
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by SRAROFDAVID: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Udele you have change to another monika again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by vanbonattel: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
I hope my brothers in the North are seeing this.... Lemme copy and post it

If you believe this, your brain is very small.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by SRAROFDAVID: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I hope, they know that they have brothers and sisters up north and nobody is in monopoly of violence?

Useless UN won't see this ethnic cleansing now.

so you have junped to believe this nonsense post from an idiot, you just see somebody kill him and set him ablaze, haba. Have sense na

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by perez100: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Fake news. I saw this picture 3 years ago.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by ERockson: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
perez100:
Fake news. I saw this picture 3 years ago.
Show us where you saw it three years ago. You Ipob can deny anything even your parent

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2021
vanbonattel:
Dsss at it again.

You all know you are losing this media war, we all know that IPOB or ESN don't do criminal stuff.

Wasting people's lives to prove a useless point is a sin before God and man.

You will be judged.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Joromi1: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Na only the boys burn? Dangote truck get fireproof?

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Moferere: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Igbos are scoring themselves own goals

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Jaaqbruce: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
When ESN was killing police Igbos clapped for them that they are sending them to judgement...when. Police retaliate Igbos said they are innocent youths...from there they said they are UGM...from there they said they are Fulanis...now it is DSS...
These idiots can never take responsibility.. spineless cowards..chinko terrorist

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Useless, idiotic and nonsensical post. Rubbish

How is it nonsense, I saw it on facebook too... The least you could do is keep quiet...

Oponu...

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Musrataman(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Anyone who is saying this is "fake news" or propaganda is in support of what IPOB are doing. I also believe 100+1 of the people in South East are in support of IPOB. Meanwhile I don't understand why northerners are keeping mute about IPOB atrocities on innocent Muslim Northerners.

Posted this to WhatsApp groups and the response I'm getting is good. I believe revenge is coming

Add me to the whatzpp group + 201157651492.
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2021
This is not right

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Musrataman(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
so you have junped to believe this nonsense post from an idiot, you just see somebody kill him and set him ablaze, haba. Have sense na

Sharap look at evil sympathetic nervous

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2021
If this is true, then it's bad oh. Remember, Easterners are safe in d north

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Musrataman(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2021
ERockson:
Show us where you saw it three years ago. You Ipob can deny anything even your parent

They are all criminals and we should stop calling ipob, they are Igbo and be supported by 100% igbo

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by vibre: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2021
This is wickedness by the IPOB terrorists.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Princesaha: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:

Revenge is coming from where? Continue fooling yourself Ezi Bida.

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Tissaia(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Musrataman:

Add me to the whatzpp group + 201157651492.
why will I add you to our WhatsApp group not knowing who you're

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Tissaia(f): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Princesaha:

Revenge is coming from where? Continue fooling yourself Ezi Bida.
okay.. man

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by RuggedBiafran: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2021
THEY WANT ..CIVIL UNREST TO REMAIN IN THE COUNTRY SO THAT THEY CAN CLAIM THE UNREST WONT ALLOW FOR ELECTIONS IN 2023.

THEY ARE PLOTTING HOW TO PERPETUATE THEMSELVES IN POWER...

ZOMBIES ARE BEING TELEGUIDED TO CHURN OUT USELESS NARRATIVES AGAINST IPOB...BECAUSE IPOB IS THEIR REAL HEADACHE!!

IPOB IS FORMIDABLE AND TRULY ONCORUSE IN THEIR AGENDA!!

Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by techWriter3: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2021
highlight us where you witnessed it three decades ago. You the group can refute something even your sibling
Re: Unknow Gunmen Kill & Set Dangote Driver & Motor Boys Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) by Musrataman(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
why will I add you to our WhatsApp group not knowing who you're

You will know more about what is happening in Nigeria especially the price the south east are about to be pay.

We all can't stay in Nigeria at the same time.

Breaking News: 2023: Atiku ‘picks’ Serving Governor As Running Mate / How True Is This Video? APC National Chairman Stripped / Who Financed Ibb's Coup?