Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family (85119 Views)

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Alaafin Of Oyo Wife, Queen Aanu Delivers Twins (PHOTOS) / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by NFFGG: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Aanu, one of the former wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has introduced a new man to her family.

The former Queen confirmed the development with a post that included photos and videos on her Instagram page.

The post was shared on Thursday.

Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi.

She wrote on her Instagram page:
This is how you smile when you finally introduce somebody’s son to your family.

Don’t ask me who or how.

Just wish me well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkSUetIO5Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

First of all Introduction!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVk5xdbohhH/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by slimfit1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
I feel sorry for the man, you are walking into the lion's den. What makes her to go and sleep/ marry someone old enough to be her great grandfather.

348 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Young girl enjoy your life

Incase you don't know... it is still North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cow

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Iamicekid(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
If this is truth Omo that other guy get liver ooo, u wan chop watein a whole Alafin of oyo chop leave

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iamicekid:
If this is truth Omo that other guy get liver, u wan chop watein a while Alafin of oyo chop leave
where's her pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Mavor: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Watch how this people will insult and predict doom on the young man for finding love

Anyways I sell cow
Mumu cow!!

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by flokii: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
That guy is playing with his life.. an ex-wife of the Alaafin is not any girl you'll see and hump.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Vicotex(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na this kind matter dey make my Auchi people dey shout Ukpa Ehhh.
So that man wey don bleach no dey fear his wife na one dumped olosho wey Alafin use remain he wan marry.
Chai

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by chigoziri2403(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
"Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi"

Which kanu are you talking about?

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wishing her a future happy married life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by itsme01: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Abomination

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by seunaj: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
See how Aláàfin is disgracing himself. Old baba wey suppose don dey focus on how to make heaven dey follow all these young girls of this Instagram era. Na MC Oluomo and all these lagos small small boys dey help the baba fxxk the fresh hoelosho pketus wey im dey call wives. DNA test should be conducted on all of the acclaimed princes in that Ààfin of Ọ̀yọ́ to avoid breading a lagos bastard as an heir to the throne of Ọ̀yọ́ town.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Funkybabee(f): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pity him

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by chaseblack(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hmm... I d

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nicklaus619(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is that why she cum resemble bobrisky ? grin

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by chaseblack(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:

Anyways I sell cow

You brought our attention to what people will day about the man then at the last part you advised the lady to enjoy her life.
I'm confused, what advise have you got for the màn who traditionalists claim is going to suffer ?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by bigdammyj: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Kobicove(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Best of luck to them
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Dialpad: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is it not a taboo for a man to sleep with a kings wife or ex wife ....

Can someone that understands how these traditions stuff work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
slimfit1:
I feel sorry for the man, you are walking into the lion's den. What makes her to go and sleep/ marry someone old enough to be her great grandfather.
why ask questions to which you already know the answer to.
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by gasparpisciotta: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
She cannot come and kill her self!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by money121(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Alagbara gba iyawo Alaafin
Is a miracle Working God grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Praktikals(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bobrisky doppelgänger

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by BlackyOne: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pity the man Sha, where the gods don put Oko-nla nai dis man won put him peninsula grin

11 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
I pity this guy Sha

4 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by mocipe: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Good for her.

Good for the man

Good frontage

Weytin be my on headache?
Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Bigchristo: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
NFFGG:
Aanu, one of the former wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has introduced a new man to her family.

The former Queen confirmed the development with a post that included photos and videos on her Instagram page.

The post was shared on Thursday.

Kanu had in November 2020 abandoned the marriage to Oba Adeyemi.

She wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkSUetIO5Q/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVk5xdbohhH/?utm_medium=copy_link
This one be carry food way young men supposed Dey chop go give old man, Is good she quickly realized her mistakes.congratulations

12 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by money121(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I pity this guy Sha
Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
All these old men be chopping fresh kpekus. Dem no wan chop the kpekus of dem age mates.

This life no balenciaga

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood At Okrika Market Yesterday / The Giant Pythons Of Ihiala / Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.