Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife (39411 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by nwekeugochukwu: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2020
My life Is Being Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Enstranged Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo

The marriage between 82-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and one of his wives, Queen Aanu, appears to have hit the rock, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her IG page, Queen Aanu who welcomed the monarch's third set of twins in 2018, raised an alarm that her life is in danger after she took the decision to walk out of her marriage with the monarch.

According to Aanu, she took the decision to walk out of the union as she couldn't continue to live in bondage. She said that since she moved out of the palace, her life has been under serious threat. She said she recently survived a failed attempt to kidnap her.

She notified the public to hold the monarch responsible should anything happen to her or her children.

queen aanu:
It is with great sadness that I am putting out this statement. I deem it necessary to do so as I feel my life is being threatened as a result of me walking out of my marriage. The purpose of this statement is to let all and sundry know that should anything happen to me and my children it is as a result of my exit from the palace, and the monarch should be held responsible. It is not my wish to walk out of my marriage without reason, I can not continue to live under bondage as I wish to live and be the best I can for my children.

I chose not to grant any interview to any media outlet as this is my personal and private life in which for the sake of my children, I chose to leave quietly in order to live for them, however, if I feel my life is being threatened, on to which I walked out of my marriage to protect, I will not be quiet about this.

I know that people have formed their opinions, either biased or unbiased as to why I made the decision to marry the monarch or leave my marriage, without saying much, walk in my shoes first and see where it hurts before judging me. This is not to seek any sympathy, I just want it to be on record.

This is an outcry to protect my life, that I left the palace should not warrant a threat to my life. I can never deny my children the right to their father, however, it is only motherly for me to have them with
me.

I was appalled to find out that my family is been harassed because my location is unknown to the King. The attempt to also have me kidnapped failed, and I can no longer keep my silence. I refuse to live in bondage and will do anything within my human right to be free. I just want to live and be the mother of my children.

I would like to seize this medium to tender my unreserved apology to anyone who perhaps may be disappointed or angry at me for putting out this statement, this has to be done as I don't feel safe. My life is of utmost importance to me, I want to walk around without the fear of being stalked, or scared that anything might happen to me.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Queen Aanu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdgiThhoBX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See screenshots of her post below.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by overdrive(m): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by ValCon888: 3:34am On Nov 12, 2020
She wants a strong díck to be servicing her kuntus.
Please let her be.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by mayklef(m): 3:40am On Nov 12, 2020
that's exactly what u get when u decide to marry a man old enough to be your ancestors all in d name of greed, fame and yeye power

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by densiks: 3:55am On Nov 12, 2020
She deserves her freedom and peace if she so desires.

But there’s a the sense that you can’t eat your cake and still have it.

I hope the Alaafin will not allow his love for young kpekus to be his utter destruction after surviving so many difficult battles in life.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Does she bleach too

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by TecM0: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2020
cool

Another young lady is out there planning to make such mistake again because of greed and love for money

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by WandaMaximoff: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Somebody opened her two eyes to marry an octogenarian because he's royalty even though he has many other wives older and younger than she is and she didn't know before she entered the marriage that it is bondage?

Abeg tell us another story.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Temitopemo6e6(m): 4:36am On Nov 12, 2020
when you married your ancestor because of reasons best known to you, when the title queen was making feel like a deity did you call us..... abeg just carry the cross that came with it ...... a young girl will marry an 82yr old man because she wants to be queen....

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by pyyxxaro: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Fear nor let me look the gal pass 2times oh

E con be like say naa BOBRISKY , I de see

God forbid oh

Tuffiaakwaaaa embarassed

QUEEN ANUS or whatever you call yourself, I would advice you to contact FFK.

He doesn’t joke with fair ladies , am sure he would be able to shield you from any attack

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2020
What were you thinking when you married a serial polygamist monarch? You thought it would all be peaches and cream?

I learnt that you're a graduate of political Science from university of Ibadan so what will you be doing with such an old man?

Anyway good you have learnt your lesson but if you want to leave, leave and don't turn back or hold on to any of his "privileges". you cannot say that you can no longer be the wife of an old monarch and still be referred to as "Queen"

Please leave it with the suffering and smiling queens in the palace,awon suffering and doing photoshoot with heavy makeup and designer clothes to conceal the pain.

Trust me if you know the filthy politics and bitter/brutal strife going on amongst the Queen's to be on the king's good books you will think twice before thinking of marrying a king

If you are a woman you better don't envy what you don't know just because you saw a monarch's wife wearing a ₦250 ,000 dress or a ₦,100,000 human hair.they have no freedom.their life and everything they do is monitored.they have to live in accordance to what the king wants. I remember the celebrity Queen (the one accused of fucking k1) complaining about verbal and emotional abuse lipsrsealed and typical nairalanders came at her viciously who send you marry your ancestors, Why you dey complain etc.when she ran away from the palace she no get money or time to slay on the gram but later when she went back she has resumed her slaying

And the worst part of being a queen is that there is no where to turn to,you have zero emotional support from even your own parents, siblings,aunty or Uncle because they want to be regarded as "good in-laws" to the king so they can collect their share so no one understands you, nobody will be there for you except you are lucky to have understanding friends who can give you a shoulder to lean on and that's extremely rare because that your friend you think you can turn to will have another friend telling her that you better go and collect your own share.what are you benefiting from the queen if you cannot collect ABCD and before you know it fight go start

Wo these things are more complex and complicated than you think.if you want to be sure ask the 1st three wives of the monarch who are elderly.if they want to be honest they'll tell you it's not as glamorous as you think or behind the glamour is terrible things you can't explain to anybody that is going on lipsrsealed

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Doctorfitz: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't pray u get harmed.. I wish u well.

But I still wonder why women would willingly involve in an act and later play the victim card...

And please don't come with the I was naive bullshit.... y'all know exactly what u do, when u do and how u do it. Only naive men think otherwise.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Doctorfitz:
I don't pray u get harmed.. I wish u well.

But I still wonder why women would willingly involve in an act and later play the victim card...

And please don't come with the I was naive bullshit.... y'all know exactly what u do, when u do and how u do it. Only naive men think otherwise.
if you read through she didn't play the victim card.she said she doesn't need any sympathy she just wants to be alive for her kids but I'm disappointed a girl like that will be with a monarch.they think poverty alleviation through a king is easy lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
Another young lady is out there planning to make such mistake again because of greed and love for money
before NKO.do they ever learn?.if you see the little skinny tennagers and pre teens he goes for lipsrsealed

By the time they're 21 they look 35 so they have to rely on makeup to make them look younger

7 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by TecM0: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
before NKO.do they ever learn?.if you see the little skinny tennagers and pre teens he goes for lipsrsealed

By the time they're 21 they look 35 so they have to rely on makeup to make them look younger

Funny enough I served with one of alafin's daughter and she married someone her age, yet this other girls still think money can erase emotional pain

17 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by pretydiva(f): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2020
I'm against her life being threatened. But aunty when you were getting married to your ancestors, didn't you know you will be living in bondage? Now you know money isn't everything, it doesn't bring happiness. Guess you have realized your mistake

16 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by obo389(m): 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
What were you thinking when you married a serial polygamist monarch? You thought it would all be peaches and cream?

I learnt that you're a graduate of political Science from university of Ibadan so what will you be doing with such an old man?

Anyway good you have learnt your lesson but if you want to leave, leave and don't turn back or hold on to any of his "privileges". you cannot say that you can no longer want to be the wife of an old monarch and still be referred to as "Queen"

Please leave it with the suffering and smiling queens in the palace,awon suffering and doing photoshoot with heavy makeup and designer clothes to conceal the pain.

Trust me if you know the filthy politics and bitter/brutal strife going on amongst the Queen's to be on the king's good books you will think twice before thinking of marrying a king

If you are a woman you better don't envy what you don't know just because you saw a monarch's wife wearing a ₦250 ,000 dress or a ₦,100,000 human hair.they have no freedom.their life and everything they do is monitored.they have to live in accordance to what the king wants. I remember the celebrity Queen (the one accused of fucking k1) complaining about verbal and emotional abuse lipsrsealed and typical nairalanders came at her viciously who send you marry your ancestors, Why you dey complain etc.when she ran away from the palace she no get money or time to slay on the gram but later when she went back she has resumed her slaying

And the worst part of being a queen is that there is no where to turn to,you have zero emotional support from even your own parents, siblings,aunty or Uncle because they want to be regarded as "good in-laws" to the king so they can collect their share so no one understands you, nobody will be there for you except you are lucky to have understanding friends who can give you a shoulder to lean on and that's extremely rare because that your friend you think you can turn to will have another friend telling her that you better go and collect your own share.what are you benefiting from the queen if you cannot collect ABCD and before you know it fight go start

Wo these things are more complex and complicated than you think.if you want to be sure ask the 1st three wives of the monarch who are elderly.if they want to be honest they'll tell you it's not as glamorous as you think or behind the glamour is terrible things you can't explain to anybody that is going on lipsrsealed
You know so much about this or are you talking from experience or do you personally know a queen who is married to an oba?

9 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

Funny enough I served with one of alafin's daughter and she married someone her age, yet this other girls still think money can erase emotional pain

Na where those ones no get sense. the alafins daughters know what these women go through and don't want to go through such but these ones will risk their lives and chook their heads into something that is life or mentally threatening lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2020
obo389:

You know so much about this or are you talking from experience or do you personally know a queen who is married to an oba?
forget about the messenger and focus on the message lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by iamyemiakins(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
finally she s tired
I thought that was the life she wanted
mostly that what girls of this days want
better go back b4 your family will be part of the matter

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by alphaconde(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
two things
walk back
or walk farther and faster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by chatinent: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by atobs4real(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Social marriage. You would have gone with your size
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Perfecttouchade: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Antoeni(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
They Fence Your Eyes Before?

6 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by fatymore(f): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Make she first remove the queen from her name.

Na Kabiesi dey fall hands, why should a small girl like her be dragging Alaafin oyo on social.media when he isn't that King who married a Jamaican.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Liar, this woman just grants interview without any interviewer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Olori Wuraola Confirm The Crash Of Her Marriage With This? / Buhari Oloto Is Dead / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.