Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification (4111 Views)

How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth / Antichrist 666 And Identification Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification by ROYH(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2021
So, I know the most common nin ID/slip that the the majority of are familiar with is the white issue long rectangular shaped slip. And many does not even know that there are other two major slip that is way more advanced and can be used for identification CARD just like getting the real national plastic/voters ID card instead of the slip which is paper..
Hence the reason for this thread to create the awareness..
Earlier,
https://www.nairaland.com/6769048/update-standard-premium-nin-slip
this thread was created to pass the how to get both slip if interested..

Here is a video on how to get it all too.. Fully detailed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J2Aw-dtWCM

Re: The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification by paulininofic: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2023
sad sad
Re: The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification by florenceolatude: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2023
NIN issues everywhere
Re: The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification by olajidebary: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong DOB on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my date of birth
Re: The 3 Official Nin Id Slip That Can Be Used For Verification And Identification by olajidebary: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
olajidebary:
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay Or Renew Your DSTV Subscription Online In Nigeria / Put Your Family's Safety First: Technology To Change PHCN Cutout Automatically / World Largest Tortoise Found In Amazon River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.