Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 (38305 Views)

Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by MoIbrahim: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
See his Fulani face. All this propagandas from the DSS are already stale. They should come up with something convincing

So that person speaking with very thick Igbo accent is fulani? The commander face is fulani? Confused people can't even own up.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by generalwo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
This will be a good time to test the super tucano A29 recently procured from USA...... Let's see how effective they are.....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
obailala:
Every armed robber in the SE now scratching legitimacy (or illegitimacy) from Biafran agitation.

Every single criminal and lowlife has now suddenly become a "freedom fighter"!

These people are just stupid Sha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by davidque: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
There won't be war in Nigeria, Biafra will gain Independence but it would be peaceful.

This I have seen.
Yet you choose to name yourself "false prophet"...... Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by OMOJOHN001: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jokers, If truly these people are Biafra agitators they are jokers, Who fight a whole Government with ordinary Gun and Noise. TUEEEH. Nnamdi KANU has been caged for now, Meaning south east is standing with one leg. pity

As a delta boy that I am, I am very confident that even if things later end in war, my region South south is safe with God and our militant. Tompolo and Asari Dokubo won't give in cheaply, though they are corrupt but they won't watch to be fooled by Fulani.

I pity Yoruba people sha, They have pushed Sunday Igboho into Benin republic, TUEEEH who will lead war for them. is it Mc oluomo,or who? They already played into Fulani hands by neglecting Igboho Osha,

Hausa and Fulani have more than enough war lord on ground, they disguise as bandit and they have collected enough money to acquire arms, I hope they won't win the battle again.

I know what I am saying, but most of you won't understand it now, Until it's right time for you to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
LMAO cheesy
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
See his Fulani face. All this propagandas from the DSS are already stale. They should come up with something convincing

If I had never seen Fulani people, I would have been led to believe the pathetic lie in bold... Lol.

Keep deceiving yourself and pointing fingers!!!

Ipob has done well... Criminals, cultists, and lowlifes now have a perfect cover to do what they like in the Southeast.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Kinzo0917(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
We Know igbos has properties scattered all over Nigeria. My people just be targeting Rich Igbos properties at any location you are. . As soon as they leave on the day they have declared, you can take over sharp sharp. E get one orji uzor kalu house closed to berger Junction here in abuja. That will be my first property. Igbos please hurry up and leave ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Nuchezz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na mumu de carry Biafra for head

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Pipefitter: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Biafra pounds will be in use hut they went to loot businesses and steal naira?

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by LegendHero(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Jokers, If truly these people are Biafra agitators they are jokers, Who fight a whole Government with ordinary Gun and Noise. TUEEEH. Nnamdi KANU has been caged for now, Meaning south east is standing with one leg. pity

As a delta boy that I am, I am very confident that even if things later end in war, my region South south is safe with God and our militant. Tompolo and Asari Dokubo won't give in cheaply, though they are corrupt but they won't watch to be fooled by Fulani.

I pity Yoruba people sha, They have pushed Sunday Igboho into Benin republic, TUEEEH who will lead war for them. is it Mc oluomo,or who? They already played into Fulani hands by neglecting Igboho Osha,

Hausa and Fulani have more than enough war lord on ground, they disguise as bandit and they have collected enough money to acquire arms, I hope they won't win the battle again.

I know what I am saying, but most of you won't understand it now, Until it's right time for you to.

Do you really believe that in a war, the Yorubas will depend on Igboho to command it?

I think there are lot of ignorant people online and it shows the level of intellect of Nigerians and why this country is bereft of quality thinking.

Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Cassetteman: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Viraltrends123:
FG wanted to give them their south east, they said they don't want south east again, that they want the whole old eastern region, including Delta State and some parts of the north. That's when you know that this people are just bitter and ignorant people that just want to scatter things. Anyways, most if the police and soldiers they are killing in the south are igbos. Everyone should do whatever makes him happy, the world is about to end sha
pls don't end the world now pls
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Curious345: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Govt agents.

Lol
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by MightySparrow: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Igbos no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Curious345: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
hahahaha haha..

The one na real acting.

I would have done better with that script..
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Lovenorth: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Biafran guards are doing legitimate business in Southeast grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by aspabay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Emergingnation:
[b] Lol !! One of the gullible that's being decieve by Jihadist and propagandist government..

It that all you have to say?
I thoight you would have something new.
Keep laughing and calling others names. Soon una eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by OMOJOHN001: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=LegendHero post=107164184]

Do you really believe that in a war, the Yorubas will depend on Igboho to command it?

You're trying to sound intelligent, but that's fine. When war started that's when you will know that the adage that says, OMO BRUKU NI OJO TI RE.

Please mention one man name from Yoruba land that will lead war for you guy's or that can be used as sacrificial lamb as Igboho. I am waiting.
You think all these Generals from army will fight? lolzx they won't, they have laboured for lots and will run in order to enjoy it, this is 21st century only semi illiterate and hardened guys like Igboho can be sent to face war.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Hyphy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Clown of the year

R.I.P. to them in advance cos their own fire would surely consume them

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Lol so you mean in a full blown war where the enemies are invading the West with their tanks and fighter jets, you will summon Igboho to go and use his hand to be catching the bullet or what?

Do we send the Wetie thugs to the Biafran war in 1967? Why did the Yoruba military guys fought in the Biafran war when Ore was invaded and not just send thugs and freedom fighters there to stop them?

I don’t think you know what is called war. Go now on YouTube and try to just look for info about war and how it is fought.

Your statement again validate my fact that a vast number of people online are bereft of knowledge. They just come online, regurgitate public opinion, and retweet any garbage anyone says.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Victorgreat7: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/biafra-national-guard-loots-shop-filling-station-declares-war-from-october-30/
war war men call for you do them the honor and settle in their land so when the hear your name the will nava ask God for you
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by murphyibiam15(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
4Play:
Every riff raff in Igbo land will don a red beret, grab an AK 47 and go extort money from businesses in the name of liberating Igbos.
grin grin they've seen an opportunity naw, next is to use it to cash out.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by 21stDecember: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
JosephXavier:
These are the work of DSS

They postponed the opening of Anambra airport and acted this poor little script to back up their claim citing insecurity as their reason even after deploying over 30,000 police men but insist that their must be election on Nov 6th

If all the police deployed to Anambra cannot secure the airport for this ceremony, how will they secure all the 21 local governments in Anambra on the day of the election?
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by ablejesus26(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:

Bia nwokem ihere megbuo gi �
negodu otu I ji wee mee onweghi nzuzu.
Fiaakwa.
Dss gbuo gi ebe ahu ��
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by 21stDecember: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
DSS can't win this propaganda war.
We know this their gimmick since 1900
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by nicason(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Make una talk true for once now this man the Igbo I swear
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by treatise: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Guestlander:
R.I.P to them in advance.

And you believe they are people of Igbo extraction from the faces on the photo ?
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by Singleone461: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wetin concern me kwanu
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by murphyibiam15(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
All Igbos you all should leave and move to the east before the set date .Atleast I go inherit my landlord house here for abuja and all his properties. I go still inherit my rich inlaw houses , assets and all his properties. Infact, Biafra must be realise oooo
Lazy buffon, work for your money and not eyeing others properties to covert. Lazy yoot tongue tongue
Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by EagleNest(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/biafra-national-guard-loots-shop-filling-station-declares-war-from-october-30/

Rag-tag army going on suicide mission. Which one be BNG? I hope it is not politicians pulling strings.

1 Like

Re: Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:

But now that you have evidence all over so what do you say now?

God will shame all of you causing pains to the ordinary Igbos going about their business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / Ikoyi/VI Clean-Up: 29 Vehicles Impounded In One Night (Photos) / Patricia Naomi Akwashiki, New Minister For Information Appointed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.