Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start (406 Views)

Barcelona Will Demand £631 Million Release Clause For Lionel Messi / FIFA Best Awards: FIFA Denies Claims Of Vote Rigging For Lionel Messi Award / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by Lawretta123: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2021
PSG v Lille.

A chance for Lionel Messi to end his worst start to a league season in 16 years �
�� PSG Vs Lille
� 20.00
#Ligue1

The hosts have a seven-point lead at the top, whilst the visitors continue to underperform and are sat in 10th, 13 points behind their upcoming opponents.

� Both halves over 1.5 � 3.90

Bet here �

Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by kenzysmith: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lionel messi won't play the guy is finish there is nothing left in him again
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by OJEEMAH(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lionel messi won't play the guy is finish there is nothing left in him again
Abeg, you dey smoke dog shit before your comment or create thread? cos your sense of reasoning dey baffle most times.........A finished player with 3 UCL goals abi Ligue 1 is now bigger and better than UCL??
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by kenzysmith: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Abeg, you dey smoke dog shit before your comment or create thread? cos your sense of reasoning dey baffle most times.........A finished player with 3 UCL goals abi Ligue 1 is now bigger and better than UCL??
wake me up when Lionel messi has 15goals this season. Na just 15 goals I give am all competition undecided
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by OJEEMAH(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
wake me up when Lionel messi has 15goals this season. Na just 15 goals I give am all competition undecided
make we go outside betting......i no dey for your wake me up game.
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by kenzysmith: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Am ready you get 20k to waist make transfer d money give numerous
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by OJEEMAH(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Am ready you get 20k to waist make transfer d money give numerous
ready bros.......so we go do am?
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by ojaysam25(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mbappe my main bet to score today.
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by Praktikals(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Messi is not Ronaldo; don't expect anything extra ordinary from him outside Barca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by Singleone461: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
What is wrong with you nigga
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by Praktikals(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Make we bet:
Starting from today, Ronaldo to score more goals than Messi this season
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by OJEEMAH(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Praktikals:

Make we bet:
Starting from today, Ronaldo to score more goals than Messi this season
Anything outside my initial proposal, count me out.....beside it wasn't about Ronaldo vs Messi.
Re: PSG Vs LILLE. A Chance For Lionel Messi To End His Worse Start by hatakekakashi: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
The more difficult a game is, the better Messi plays

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Girl Forecasting Today's Champions League At Bet9ja Shop / Argentina Qualify For World Cup After Brazil Draw / Oshimen Out, Dennis Out- Who Should Lead The Attack Of The Super Eagles At Afcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.