Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,974 members, 7,855,943 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) (24950 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who ask you ?
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by ghostcenturion(m): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:
Wht I don't understand is, are those biden convoys cargoed into italy or what
Yep.
The marine 1 choppers are transported first with the c17,
Then 2 more drops with the necessary vehicles then the president lands with the air force 1.

Every other car that isn't a cadilllac, chevy, Ford are support from the host nation

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pope Francis
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Rimsd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Joe Biden dey collect expo grin shocked

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by PigTormentor: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
Say no to abortion

Pope should lecture Biden on the dangers of abortion and how it's a cold blooded murder of innocent.
after all they said he's a devoted catholic.

catholic can never accept abortion
it's against the scripture
it's against the holy spirit
it's against God and humanity
other churches may twist and turn it to suit their selfish desires but we Catholics can never support it because we're unique
they said we're not Christians because we don't subscribe to the rubbish they do today hiding under Christianity.
we focus more on salvation rather than prosperity preaching.
we are the only one and true church ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ himself passed from generations to generations.
throughout generations he never fail to bring up his priests that will be performing the sacrifice of holy mass from East down to the west.

proudly a catholic and apostolic till death
God bless the pope
[/s]

Irrelevant and irrational.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Babathanks(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:

Just like the Catholics banned use of contraceptives and condom during sexual intercourse. Set of blind bats!!!
Bro, am a yoruba Catholic and I use condom alot cos I needed to protect myself and the person am having sex with besides I wanna enjoy my bachelor life very well. Catholic religion is not that strict and is not a must to follow everything besides we can go for confession
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by GT84(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

If you do not understand, ask questions...learn from the real source,,not hear_say
Don’t you think bowing for a statue is worse
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Kingisibor: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:

There are special cargo planes to carry those vehicles to any part of the world just for their president to ride on.. not just an ordinary cars.....
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Kingisibor: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:

There are special cargo planes to carry ose vehicles to any part of the world just for their president to ride on.. not just an ordinary cars.....

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by liveyourlife007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Religion and politics always go hand in hand from time immemorial. They are both sons of same mother.
That's true. Right from the days of the Holy Roman empire, where the pope was head of the papacy and also head of government.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

But not worse than bowing for pastors
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by uunwanaobong3: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
As a devot catholic, i am fearful of this particular meeting:

Firstly, i dont trust this particular pope ooo, the church has never been weak as it is now. This pope is radically liberal, he has introduce so many radical changes to the church doctrine.

Secöndly, biden is there to corrupt the pope further, liberal pope + liberal president= disaster.
I am afraid that sooner than later, u wil start seeing the church approve of gay priest, female priest, abortion, mandatory vaccination, racism on who become bishop or pope, jesus was a black man doctrine, non binary and intersex priest etc. I am afraid that if 666/the mark of the best were to be given out now, the church will be the first to collect it.

Finally, biden & pelosi(both catholics) are like wolfs in a sheep cloth and the pope might fall victim to them out of sympathy.
It is only a matter of time before the church approve of abortiön. Of course the pope has already stated that communion should not be denied to those who support abortion? Wönderful.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by chocboi78(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Religion, politics, I don’t see the difference.

-Phora, 2017
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by emae009(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
MrGerald:
yes wherever the president is going the Air Force one is big enough to carry them

Airforce 1 is not a cargo plane... The Cargo plane (C5 Galaxy or C130) usually arrive with the convoy ahead of Airforce to put boots on ground for reconnaissance and intelligence gathering.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2021
What of BUHARI?
footballbogger:
Leaders that matter on the world stage.

I think the most respected world leaders are the Pope, the Queen of England and the US President. Everyone wants to meet and take pictures with them.

Followed by the Chinese President, Russian President, German Chancellor, French President, Japanese Emperor and UK Prime Minister.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by tsmat(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
kingthreat:
Most boring president.
Bring back Donald

You Sidon for 9Ja dey judge USA president. Senior ode.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Atleast it is better posting you MOG pictures all over your home.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
tsmat:

You Sidon for 9Ja dey judge USA president. Senior ode.

Hmm, you wey dey naija dey judge Buhari, how far your life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Israel's Mossad Helped Brazil Foil Hezbollah Attack, Two Arrested. / U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.