Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) (24945 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Feggie3: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind
You are just everywhere you this boy!!
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by powerkey: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Planning for the 3rd world war and how to protect members of the inner Circe.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:
You are just everywhere you this boy!!

Yes I'm everywhere to enlightened people.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
How come Righteousness2 is NOT on dis thread?

His 'fave' Pres John Biden is on the news Today! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Abudu2000(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Go brandon
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
There's something sinister and symbolic about US president meeting the pope, in this days of trials and tribulations.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist

Know this and have peace of mind
In your life only!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
The White House declined to say whether Biden will take Holy Communion from Pope Francis – a sensitive issue amid demands from some that a Catholic president who supports abortion should be barred from it.

This is complicated. That's why Jehovah Witness doesn't allow their people to get into politics.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
footballbogger:
Leaders that matter on the world stage.

I think the most respected world leaders are the Pope, the Queen of England and the US President. Everyone wants to meet and take pictures with them.

Followed by the Chinese President, Russian President, German Chancellor, French President, Japanese Emperor and UK Prime Minister.
how about Baba Adeboye and Oyedepo?
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingthreat:
Most boring president.
Bring back Donald
I hope you don't mean that fool, Trump?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Phyde: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
vapiye:

ultra high capacity Remax energybanks capable of charging multiple devices.

Fast charging 22.5W, digital display, USB-C, Multiple protection lightning and micro USB fitted wires. Emergency torch light.
2 inputs, 4 outputs

Number in pic below

It's pay on delivery

Call/WhatsApp:

price ?
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by 01pudesseld: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
ActivismForever:
This is good. At least it's something different from the usual wahala of Nigeria politics Lalasticlala

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by leofab(f): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Don’t you think bowing for a statue is worse
didnt Moses instruct the Israelites to bow n look up to a status

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by 4gunners(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:
Wht I don't understand is, are those biden convoys cargoed into italy or what
Yeah..
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by googlepikins: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
My love for the Holy Catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Say no to abortion

Pope should lecture Biden on the dangers of abortion and how it's a cold blooded murder of innocent.
after all they said he's a devoted catholic.

catholic can never accept abortion
it's against the scripture
it's against the holy spirit
it's against God and humanity
other churches may twist and turn it to suit their selfish desires but we Catholics can never support it because we're unique
they said we're not Christians because we don't subscribe to the rubbish they do today hiding under Christianity.
we focus more on salvation rather than prosperity preaching.
we are the only one and true church ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ himself passed from generations to generations.
throughout generations he never fail to bring up his priests that will be performing the sacrifice of holy mass from East down to the west.

proudly a catholic and apostolic till death
God bless the pope

What concerns America with the scriptures? Is it a Christian state? And if Muslim are enshrining sharia now you people will cry foul, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Bowing to you mortal GO is worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by googlepikins: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:

No he means Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nonexisting1:

Someone who became the president of the world's most powerful nation. You call him a fool?? You need to think again.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by googlepikins: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:

Go and watch what happens when a US president is going abroad on YouTube. You will be shocked the logistics planning

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

You don't have something to say.
Look for another fact!
Swear that you have not bowed your head to a man like you all in the name of respect, I mean living man like you?
Just swear. Even when you see elders, you even prostrate entirely you are there typing old arguments that have longed be disregarded by Catholics

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:

Just like the Catholics banned use of contraceptives and condom during sexual intercourse. Set of blind bats!!!
Why would you need a condom when you're married? You need to have a will power as a Christian

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:
yes wherever the president is going the Air Force one is big enough to carry them

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
World leaders

I am telling you...
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
you got it
footballbogger:
Leaders that matter on the world stage.

I think the most respected world leaders are the Pope, the Queen of England and the US President. Everyone wants to meet and take pictures with them.

Followed by the Chinese President, Russian President, German Chancellor, French President, Japanese Emperor and UK Prime Minister.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Na why it is called

THE CHURCH and THE STATE

from the philosophers
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Religion and politics always go hand in hand from time immemorial. They are both sons of same mother.
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Joe, my man! cool

My love for Democrats is immeasurable.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by Draggun(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
foleskay:

Yes, bro. This thread by Explorers will educate you more on how it is done.

https://www.nairaland.com/4157959/secret-service-shares-rare-images#62085157
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
seyz91:
Na why it is called

THE CHURCH and THE STATE

from the philosophers

Yea you are right
Re: Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) by georgeakins: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Worshipping the seat of Adeboye is the worst thing I have ever seen.
That video is on YouTube, check it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel's Mossad Helped Brazil Foil Hezbollah Attack, Two Arrested. / 199: There Have Been More Mass Shootings In The US In 2023 / Hamas Releases Video Of Hostages Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.