Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking (20188 Views)

Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to negotiate with people of the Southeast over the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Mbaka explained that Nigeria is sinking, hence Buhari should negotiate with the people of the Southeast.

Addressing his members at the Adoration ground, Mbaka said those around the President were telling him lies about the sit-at-home order.

According to Mbaka: “Whatever is affecting Igboland is affecting the whole Nigeria.

“I am pleading with Mr President that there is still time for him to come out from his house, and stop believing in the report that they are giving him. Mr President is being fed with fake reports, mendacious reports.

“Mr President, you know I cannot tell you lies. The people around you have failed you. You might have done one or two good things. But what about the big ship, Nigeria, that is sinking.

“Invisible personnel will announce on social media that nobody should come out, and nobody will come out. No government office will be open. No bank, no market, no shop. Who are the people? These people must be powerful. Listen to them, let there be negotiation, and let us move forward.”

IPOB declared the sit-at-home order to push for the release of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/ipob-sit-at-home-order-negotiate-with-igbos-nigeria-sinking-mbaka-begs-buhari/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by murphyibiam15(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
The last time I checked, only our south east is affected. Self inflicted wound

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
They are not fulani so Buhari won't negotiate with them

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by yerokunphilips: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote yauthor=Sufferingboy post=107169239].[/quote]
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Sufferingboy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=107169251][/quote]

Hello.
Good day.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
has this guy lost his freakin mind....??

what the hell is he always yabbin about....??

negotiate with people that want you destroyed....?? how does that make any sense....??

wouldnt they bully you even more....??

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Rightmindset: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Austineva(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Time will come wen there will be no room for dialogue or negotiation.
This I have seen. To be forewarned is to be forearmed

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I never see people wey mumu like Igbos,na who send una?

It is only affecting southeast.If am buhari I will not even respond to this Idiot called mbaka.

Igbos are so foolish that they take action before reasoning.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

It is only affecting southeast.If am buhari I will not even respond to this Idiot called mbaka.

Why insult a whole tribe even bigger than some countries in the world?
If they feel its best for them, allow them than insulting a tribe n a prophet. .....if man of God swear for you, e go catch you ooo

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Yobabad: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
FG think that all this beging Yoruba Muslims miscreants are doing here and there will help, it will not, in Bola Tinubu's voice we don't believe in one Nigeria

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Sufferingboy(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Why insult a whole tribe even bigger than some countries in the world?
If they feel its best for them, allow them than insulting a tribe n a prophet. .....if man of God swear for you, e go catch you ooo

Abeg forget that thing,when Igbos dey abuse and insult other tribe online e go dey sweet una.

Just some insult they are already reacting.Do to others what you want them to do to you...

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by loveth360(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Referendum will solve all this.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Ayomide811(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
E be like say this man of dog dey smoke cocaine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by amuwo1980: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep suffering, you never start self, oil go soon finish , you that have no skills, only connections and selling contract and speaking vernacular, you are in big shit idiottttttt

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Sufferingboy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
amuwo1980:

Keep suffering, you never start self, oil go soon finish , you that have no skills, only connections and selling contract and speaking vernacular, you are in big shit idiottttttt

Who be this?

You need help.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Sufferingboy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ayomide811:
E be like say this man of dog dey smoke cocaine

This one pass cocaine.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Negotiate?

Is he ready to give them their biafra?

Anyway, I'm sure buhari is not bothered. After all na igbo dey kill igbo.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Tinubuadvocate: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
No negotiation anywhere igboland should continue burning.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Emergingnation(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sufferingboy:
[s]I never see people wey mumu like Igbos,na who send una?

Igbos are so foolish that they take action before reasoning.[/s]
Says Transgender unity begging stunts

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by ArmaniUhuru: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dialoguing with Kanu/IPOB and Convening a National Conference to arrive at RESTRUCTURING are the only steps to bring peace and harmony in the South East.

But Cowhari will not listen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by vedaxcool(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy you mean South East is sinking under the hooligans you and many elders empowered to spite PMB. The sad part of being a bitter person is that the result of your bitterness lives long after your eyes are cleared. Those arms dealers you took to Aso rock for link up with ipob you hailed.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by JosephXavier: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
There is nothing new in the face of the earth

Just like in the scriptures, Buhari can't read the handwriting on the wall

God has sealed his heart and it will be unto his destruction

Nigeria will be torn away from his grip gradually and he will have no where to run to

The activities in the South East is taking another dimension and the people are uniting secretly

Soon Igbos will speak with one voice and it will be loud because their voice will be heard, internationally

Igbos have endured hardship in Nigeria but it is about to end

This I have seen

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by disloman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
The most stupid thing to do.This government is even lenient with them.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Aganju849: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2021

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / INEC Releases Final List Of Presidential, National Assembly Candidates For Polls / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.