Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant (28057 Views)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by BlueRayDick: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2021
My God ! How low can this government sink !

The moment I read the my were there with a search warrant , I knew it must have been gotten through misrepresentation. I mean no reasonable magistrate court judge will sign off on a search warrant for the house a justice of the Supreme Court under any guise . It makes no sense especially if u know such stooopid card can be played on u the next moment u are not in the executive’s good books .

It’s obvious this Buhari led executive knows absolutely nothing about seperation of powers of the arms of government , independence of judiciary and how democracy actually works.

This is exactly why we should not vote illiterates into power .

6 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Yobabad: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2021
A zoo is better organized than this, is now Ogbomosho forest that we are into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Zandena(f): 6:13am On Oct 30, 2021
I think it is high time we subject ourselves to the law oftheland. Being a supreme court justice does not immune her from any investigation and even arrest.
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why afraid of searching her property that she acquired with bribe money?!
I think this woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.
Like Onoghen Like Odili! Birds of the same feather.
WE STAND BY THE RULE OF LAW

6 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
I think it is high time we subject ourselves to the law oftheland. Being a supreme court justice does not immune her from any investigation and even arrest.
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why afraid of searching her property that she acquired with bribe money?!
I think this woman should be suspended immediately to allow full inve.stigation.
Empty head. Go and read...stop reading headlines

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by aryzgreat: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2021
KosiGee:

Umar’s affidavit dated October 13, 2021, read in part, “I have observed some illegal activities going on in those houses within Abuja are illegal and hereby report the said matter to the law enforcement agency

Aliyu Umar said that he observed “illegal activities “ going on in those houses….

Please, what’s the definition or meaning of illegal activities here?

And how did Aliyu Umar gain access to a Supreme Court Justice house to observe illegal activity?

This is attempt to cover up the illegal invasion

6 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Evil woman. You claim to be a supreme court justice but resisted a court search warrant.

She should be arrested for contempt of court and disobeying a court order.

Stoopeed IPOB terrorist woman

3 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

And how did Aliyu Umar gain access to a Supreme Court Justice house to. observe illegal activity?

This is attempt to cover up the illegal invasion
So you believe an Aliyu Umar exists?

3 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Zandena(f): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2021
I think the law is bigger than any public official!
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why is she afraid of search as a judicial officer who knows that warrants remain enforceable until it is executed or withdrawn by issuing authority.
This corrupt and shameless woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.
Like Onoghen Like Odili! Birds of the same feather
By rule of law we stand!

4 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:
Evil woman. You claim to be a supreme court justice but resisted a court warrant search.

Stoopeed IPOB terrorist
Sip bleach

5 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2021
KosiGee:

Umar’s affidavit dated October 13, 2021, read in part, “I have observed some illegal activities going on in those houses within Abuja are illegal and hereby report the said matter to the law enforcement agency

Aliyu Umar said that he observed “illegal activities “ going on in those houses….

Please, what’s the definition or meaning of illegal activities here?

IPOB activities are illegal.
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why is she afraid of search as a judicial officer who knows that warrants remain enforceable until it is executed or withdrawn by iss.uing authority.
This corrupt and shameless woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.
By rule of law we stand!
Hahaha pepper dem.... Check your bp...

4 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by aryzgreat: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
I think this woman should be suspended immediately to allow full investigation.

This one na Empty skull or Quota system product.

Go back and read the write up, this time slowly so it can sink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by aryzgreat: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Praxtech:

So you believe an Aliyu Umar exists?

That was why I asked the question, cos it's obviously a cover up by the magistrate used to execute this.

I hope NJC sanction him seriously

3 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin Wife of a Thief that became supreme court justice. Bigots who live less than a dollar a day are all speaking of trauma like their own lives are not traumatic enough.

Anyway there was a legitimate search warrant and it was executed partially until it seemed there was something ffishy.
Did you read the article?

4 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Zandena:
If she has no skeleton in her cupboard why is she afraid of search as a judicial officer who knows that warrants remain enforceable until it is executed or withdrawn by issuing authority.
By rule of law we stand!
Just keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

This one na Empty skull or Quota system product.

Go back and read the write up, this time slowly so it can sink

Olodo IPOB terrorist wey you be.

The guy made very valid point but your IPOB brain is dead an unable to process anything.

2 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Did you read the arti.cle?
That is a living hate you quoted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:
Evil woman. You claim to be a supreme court justice but resisted a court warrant search.

Stoopeed IPOB terrorist
So a supreme court judge is now an "ipob terrorist"
You low lives are finished
You dont know it yet
But it will soon dawn on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2021
BlueRayDick:
My God ! How low can this government sink !

The moment I read the my went there with a search warrant , I knew it must have been gotten through misrepresentation. I mean no reasonable magistrate court judge will sign off on a search warrant for the house a justice of the Supreme Court under any guise . It makes no sense especially if u know such stooopid card can be played on u the next moment u are not in the executive’s good books .

It’s obvious this Buhari led executive knows absolutely nothing about seperation of powers of the arms of government , independence of judiciary and how democracy actually works.

This is exactly why we should not vote illiterates into power .
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

So a supreme court judge is now an "ipob terrorist"
You low lives are finished
You dont know it yet
But it will soon dawn on you

Daftness is the meaning of your family. Olodo pig.

Is a supreme court justice above the Nigerian courts?
Is a supreme court justice above the law?
Is a supreme court justice above investigation?
Is a supreme court justice above arrest?
Can a supreme court justice disobey a court order?

Why did she resist a court order if she doesn't have skeletons in her cupboard?

4 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by aryzgreat: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Olodo IPOB terrorist wey you be.

The guy made very valid point but your IPOB brain is dead an unable to process anything.

I don't respond to cows.

Run along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2021
aryzgreat:

I don't respond to cows.

Run along

Answer the question and stop barking like a rabid dog. IPOB terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by malel1: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I know it must be a southerner that did that to his fellow southerner

I noticed that tooSoutherners get problem .

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by redcliff: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2021
who is Aliyu umar and what illegal activity did he witness going on in the premises? Nigeria is finoshed completely..

6 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by afamaustin(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Power and money is good

1 Like

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by numericalguy(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
I know it must be a southerner that did that to his fellow southerner

The guy is a federal worker and is doing his job and should be commended.

If Mrs. Odili is found wanting, she would be arrested irrespective of her state of origin.

Please show us in the constitution where a southerner is above the law.

Olodo IPOB terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
redcliff:
who is Aliyu umar and what illegal activity did he witness going on in the premises? .Nigeria is finoshed completely..
You'll be shocked he doesn't exist. That CSP must be demoted at least three ranks ... He'll sing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Offpoint1: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Why revealing the name of the whistle blower?
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Daftness is the meaning of your family. Olodo pig.

Is a supreme court justice above the Nigerian courts?
Is a supreme court justice above the law?
Is a supreme court justice above investigation?
Is a supreme court justice above arrest?
Can a supreme court justice disobey a court order?

Why did she resist a court order if she doesn't have skeletons in her cupboard?

If a warrant was got via dubious intent as it has been proven
Yes it should be resisted
The cow we call president actually should be the one to be impeached
This is because his government had violated court orders again and again and again
So if Buhari can do so and go away with it
Any other person can

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by RodgersAkpafu: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2021
malel1:

I noticed that tooSoutherners get problem .
Just promise some money
And a promotion
That will do the trick
Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant by Praxtech: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
Why revealing the. name of the whistle blower?
You wan blow whistle? Think am well o ....if mouth dey itch you to blow whistle go football field o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.