Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents (736 Views)

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home / Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by kcmichael: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
The governor arrived minutes after army and police operatives stormed the home of the supreme court justice.

The security operatives, who came with a search warrant, said they received information on “illegal activities” going on in the house.

The supreme court judge is the wife of Peter Odili, former governor of Rivers, who is currently on the watchlist of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

TheCable visited the residence of the judge on Friday night and observed heavy security presence.

Abiye Sekibo, former minister of transportation; Raymond Dokpesi, founder of DAAR communications; Austin Okpara, former deputy speaker of the house of representatives; Okon Aniete and Lee Maeba, a former senator, are among those also present at Odili’s residence.

Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by jyz200(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2021
But peter odili is not Igbo

They are south south south central belt

See how they are treating the woman like igbo.... But when you want to unite they will tell you answering odili which is French name that your not igbo o stay away from them o....they are domineering.

But when they witch hunt you, the people who will be more vocal against the act will be your same cousins they are asking you to stay away from that you're not igbo....

Through referendum make it clear officially you don't want to be a part of us and it will be on record

Not tomorrow somebody will say oh my great grand father to my grand father that they said Igbo's formed another nation and abandoned them.....even a Fulani politician will be the one to tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by Welcum: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Good solidarity.
Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by Iyiataata92: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
This is a clear witch-hunt. The search warrant has been revoked, but it doesn't take away the argument that it is a clear witch-hunt.
The court blamed misrepresentation of facts in an affidavit for its errors, but the affidavit was self explanatory. The court simply failed in it's duties.
Dude said he suspected illegal activities going on in the building, and that was enough to issue a search warrant? What did he suspect? How did he get the clue? Weird noise? Mass movement in and out of the building? Bullion vans? What!!!!
So I can now just report that I suspect of illegal activities in my enemy's house and obtain a warrant for the police?
No doubt this has more to do with politics than crime investigation!!
Poorly scripted political witch-hunt
Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by Iyiataata92: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
But peter odili is not Igbo

They are south south south central belt

See how they are treating the woman like igbo.... But when you want to unite they will tell you answering odili which is French name that your not igbo o stay away from them o....they are domineering.

But when they witch hunt you, the people who will be more vocal against the act will be your same cousins they are asking you to stay away from that you're not igbo....

Through referendum make it clear officially you don't want to be a part of us and it will be on record

Not tomorrow somebody will say oh my great grand father to my grand father that they said Igbo's formed another nation and abandoned them.....even a Fulani politician will be the one to tell the story
What are you saying sef
Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by alanto: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Iyiataata92:

What are you saying sef
Gibberish grin
Re: Wwike Arrives Mary Odili’s Home — After Search By Security Agents by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
alanto:

Gibberish grin
My brother something fishy

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Panel As Model For Nigeria (1) - Adegboruwa / Ogun youths ask Osinbajo to declare for 2023 Presidency / Lagos APC In Trouble As Leaders Defect To PDP | Nigeria News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.