Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State (37998 Views)

Yahaya Bello Moves To Displace Ganduje As APC Chairman, Posters Flood Abuja / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by wayne4loan: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
ifex370:
I will vote for him with every fiber in me
fiber kee u there
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by FolabiCash: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
the same benue that theyve led the indigenes to the fulani slaughter house for several years ?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by NOwazobia: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
We are watching.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

Very legit, I don't do scam.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joylove2324:
Can we all agree that this man is loved everywhere

How did u arrive at ur conclusion?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Blackdisciple(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Better certainly not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is the man we all want.. he is capable of leading the country to a promised land

How is he faring as VP?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by BABANGBALI: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha y the pictures no flood ogun/Lagos and why benue?
his ground mother is from benue state
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Cheapgadget(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ewu, make una chop his money
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Hamiltonii: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'll rather settle with this great man that join the foolishness of stooges in the PDP who are looking forward to further enslave themselves (not me) with another religious bigot from the North.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Another slowpoke one coming out to lead another useless people
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
DameAnnah:
People are freely making their choice, that is what we are currently seeing with this Osinbajo frenzy! Let the people decide, more so, democracy is the government of the people, for the people and by the people.

Which choice are people making, where are they making d choice and how do u no that they are making their choice? U guys are carrying posters up and down and using social media to hype u say people are making choice
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president.... embarassed
Loud am abeg!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by IMAliyu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beware of false Messiahs.

Could Osinbajo supporters explain to me why they think he will be a good president, or at least better than the current man in power?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by rollywise(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nigerians truly deserve the surfering they get from these leaders awsear.... undecided

somebody that could'nt do much as a vice president what makes you think he will perform miracles as president.... embarassed

What can a vice president actually do? How many countries vice president do you know? He handled the country for just two weeks and the difference was clear hence they clip his wings and try to put him in his place. Do you prefer Tinubu instead?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Well, that is classified for now, as we are operating quietly in the north.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy how can u be doing business and u say ur location is "classified for now"? Which kind lie u de lie?

Cc: xxxxtentacion
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by michoim(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joylove2324:
Yeah
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by stayclearofme: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Lol... So you don't know up till now that it is the President that assign what to be done to the Vice President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Budapestboy: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

What exactly can he do as Vice President! You just open the gutter you call mouth to talk rubbish
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by jaxxy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joylove2324:

Osinbajo has to apologize to Jonathan publicy b4 I will vote for him.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Ibkinter(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Speak intelligently
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

What can a vice president actually do? How many countries vice president do you know? He handled the country for just two weeks and the difference was clear hence they clip his wings and try to put him in his place. Do you prefer Tinubu instead?

Why didn't he resign if u say they clipped his wings? Why did he remain there continuously pushing d agenda of d same people u say clipped his wings and asking Nigerians to keep faith in d govt while in suffering?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Joylove2324:

Stockholm syndrome dey worry una.

How can a man who is the number 2 man in this evil administration that has turned out to be the worst in the history of Nigeria be liked?

This man is as demonic, corrupt and vile as our everyday politicians.

Buhari failure is his failure as well trying to extricate him from the mess that he has been part of for the past years is nothing short of witchcraft.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Hero2t: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
I will vote for him if he can tell us how he intends to rectify the mess that the country is in.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... So you don't know up till now that it is the President that assign what to be done to the Vice President.

Is it d president that assigned d VP the role of going up and down to give motivational speech? Is it buhari that assigned osinbajo d role of using his media team to launder his image for election?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by DaCharis2016: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Immediately he sees that APC doesnt want to give him the ticket, he should go and get another party's ticket quickly.

We all dream and love when Nigeria will have a president like him. We are tired of illiterate people queuing up themselves to lead us.

Tifnubu pls keep off

And for Soludo, u fall my hand for vying for ordinary gov where u are more qualified to be our president. Anyway, it's cos there is no sanity in Nigeria that's why all these nonsense are happening.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Coronavirus1: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Vice President don’t have control or Authority only president do?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Navalsadiq(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
I am very positive he is our next president in waiting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by dettolgel: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
rollywise:

He is a pastor and his bible teaches him to loss his arm if it will lead him to hell. What stops him from resigning? Of course the psychopath that he is his quest for power trumps the wellbeing of everyday Nigerians.

Was he not the same pastor that was giving out 10k bribe in the middle of the market? I didn't see anyone holding a gun to his head then.

Why are Nigerians dense?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by Benrosaria(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://leadership.ng/2023-osinbajos-posters-flood-benue-state/

So this is how they want to kill this man. Oh well na you sign up for am. Rest In Peace osinbanjo. I don’t think after 2023 you would love through. No curse, just chess game play
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by lexyclasy: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Penguin2:
It is the turn of Igbos in 2023 or the Fulanis can rule in perpetuity.

Ndi ala!
I don't support that, you cant preach equity and fairness yet you want us to vote for West again, i don't have anything against Osibanjo, he is a saleable materials but truth be told there are other saleable materials in other region of the south. my point here is, the south should not allow the North to use our head sighting disunity. OBasanjo from West took a shot for 8yrs, Osibanjo from West again 8yrs, and you still expect other two regions from south to still cue behind him probably for another 8yrs mba, it is either south south to complete their term or South east to take a shot too, what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Honestly Osibanjo is not a bad material only that party called apc I so much dislike but in person of Osibanjo I think he not no a bad market.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) / Video Of Oby Ezekwesili At The Police Station After Her Arrest And Detention / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.