Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,296 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews (5921 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by lkillbrokehoes: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2021
I'm stuck to his Instagram page, lol.

Snoop doggy dogg, unc!
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by bigjackass: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If a dog does not care about the bitch it mates with, you're not a dog. Therefore, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
stupid post
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by SarkinYarki: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Who is he
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Rickmann: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
WazobiaNEWS:
American rapper Snoop Dogg having a good time with his grandchildren. PhotoNews

He played the rap game with his head.

Snoop and his grandchildren?
Wow!...you'd love to see this grin
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
Those kids are cute.
Yes they are. You're damn cute as well.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by ominilongest(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Luck not sense. Snoop was down for the count in '91.
If not, na jail he for dey till e die.
OK show us pic of PAC and his grandchildren luck indeed
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
ominilongest:

OK show us pic of PAC and his grandchildren luck indeed
[/s]

You are too stupid for me to debate with. I can tell.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by peacefuldude(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=josh123 post=107203518]This one get sense, 2pac dey 6fit[/quote
how him get sense life only favoured him.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by ominilongest(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are too stupid for me to debate with. I can tell.
U took it personal Mr.wole smileyI only ask for a pic not ur mom's failure in marriage, u can do d math Soyinka.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
ominilongest:

U took it personal Mr.wole smileyI only ask for a pic not ur mom's failure in marriage, u can do d math Soyinka.
[/s]

Case in point
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
illicit:

I swear, Tupac na mumu
Tupac still dey alive na
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
GreaterFuture:

If it is good, it will come to them, if it is bad, e go come to am.
No need to get enraged, i don't have anything personal against him
na Yoruba you be I no need to confirm grin
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
Make e no go teach them how to smoke....na my fear be dat
grin na the children self dey help am dey rap am

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
josh123:
This one get sense, 2pac dey 6fit
Tupac Shakur was talented but too impatient and surrounded himself with frenemies and unnecessary gang wars and retaliation.that is what we're telling the senseless gen z generation.

I'm sure if Tupac Shakur was alive,he too will have also been a grandad

Puff Daddy too has aged graciously and with class

All the rappers of the 90s dead and alive left the stage/street graciously when the ovation was the loudest and are behaving naturedly and responsibly

Eminem
Nelly
DMX
Chamillionaire
50cent
Sisquo

Etc
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
illicit:

I swear, Tupac na mumu
Tupac didn't know when to retreat or leave a fight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Luck not sense. Snoop was down for the count in '91.
If not, na jail he for dey till e die.
so what made him evade going to jail?

Care to explain?
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
so what made him evade going to jail?

Care to explain?

His bodyguard took the fall for him when he was actually the one that shot Philip.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
Tupac didn't know when to retreat or leave a fight

What fight did 2Pac not retreat from?
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What fight did 2Pac not retreat from?
gang wars/retaliation etc
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

His bodyguard took the fall for him when he was actually the one that shot Philip.
wow.so his body guard sacrificed his life for him? embarassed
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
gang wars/retaliation etc

You see? I deliberately asked that question. grin
Tupac was never a member of any gang. Whether Blood, Crips or Piru etc. Please I challenge you to name Tupac's gang.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
wow.so his body guard sacrificed his life for him? embarassed

Not life, jail term.
And yes, it was a sacrifice. Snoop was just lucky cuz not many bodyguards would do that.
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Not life, jail term.
And yes, it was a sacrifice. Snoop was just lucky cuz not many bodyguards would do that.
and none of the police realised he wasn't the real culprit? Wow that's another level of love, loyalty and friendship.i hope he rewarded the bodyguard for that huge sacrifice
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by DoggoneDogg: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
and none of the police realised he wasn't the real culprit? Wow that's another level of love, loyalty and friendship.i hope he rewarded the bodyguard for that huge sacrifice

In a case like that, the jury relied on witnesses' statements.

Snoop Dogg released the hit "Murder Was Tha Case" during this ordeal. You can listen to it.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

In a case like that, the jury relied on witnesses' statements.

Snoop Dogg released the hit "Murder Was Tha Case" during this ordeal. You can listen to it.
thanks
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by josh123(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
irunoko:
Tupac Shakur was talented but too impatient and surrounded himself with frenemies and unnecessary gang wars and retaliation.that is what we're telling the senseless gen z generation.

I'm sure if Tupac Shakur was alive,he too will have also been a grandad

Puff Daddy too has aged graciously and with class

All the rappers of the 90s dead and alive left the stage/street graciously when the ovation was the loudest and are behaving naturedly and responsibly

Eminem
Nelly
DMX
Chamillionaire
50cent
Sisquo

Etc
Oil dey ur head
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2021
josh123:
Oil dey ur head
Oil dey your daddy head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by josh123(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
Oil dey your daddy head
No be street guy u be? I dey praise u say u get sense
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by irunoko(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2021
josh123:
No be street guy u be? I dey praise u say u get sense
no vex my brother grin
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by offset67(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2021
illicit:

I didn't talk about who killed him mu....

Biggie was a legend, just like Christ, he was killed for nothing and he died for something

Tupac died for the fun of it, whoever killed him, I owe them a beer
you are stupid
Re: American Rapper Snoop Dogg Having A Good Time With His Grandchildren. Photonews by illicit(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2021
offset67:
you are stupid

You are arrogant like Tupac

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" / Cristiano Ronaldo Does School Runs On His Son’s First Day At School / Woman From Hell Slaps, Kicks, Stomp On A Child For Throwing Up (evil Maid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.