Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) (76448 Views)

Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / Ayoola Adeleke 40th Birthday: Davido Presents Gift To His Cousin / Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2021
The Adeleke's
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=107208869]Damnnn niggar
Wealth and money surround this boy right from the beginning ...just imagine the position way him grand papa dey hold and occupy even for olden days time o

This boy was born into huge wealth
Nor be say he dey sing anything

No talent...no voice....voice be like frog own[/quotel] grin
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Just try to be that person that will break the chain of poverty in your lineage

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

The QUESTION ought to have been, Where's my own, my father's own, my grandfather own. Foolish boy.
How much u get? Wretched boy
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2021
maureensylvia:
Oh chim

After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much op
Hate dwell in a secret dark place in your heart…..learn to see the good in something

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by numericalguy(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2021
post=107208941:

As fine people wey we be,
Na dem dey rush us.

Chioma na canteen and Davido don chop am comot.
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by stayclearofme: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Netanya:
but, if it is your grandad, won't you be happy too.
What is special?
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Hate dwell in a secret dark place in your heart…..learn to see the good in something

Ever heard the word... Sarcasm cheesy
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2021
maureensylvia:

Ever heard the word... Sarcasm cheesy
mostly used by narcissist embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by bennytrips27(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2021
maureensylvia:
Oh chim

After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much op
�, so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
People don't know poverty is a generational

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by abysirius(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
The difference is when his grandchildren and urs are telling their own stories because you may be a nobody. Till then, bros hustle so that your childdren will also ave a great story to tell.
donprinyo:
Where is tinubu own?
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2021
donprinyo:

How much u get? Wretched boy

How did you know I'm wretched? Are you psychic? But the truth is, I'm not wretched; far from it! Despite the prevailing economic concerns ongoing in Nigeria, it may surprise you that God has been so kind to me to the extent that I EAT ONLY WHAT I WANT; NOT WHAT I SEE OR CAN FIND. If that to you is being wretched, so be it. I trust I can say the same thing about you, Mr No Wretched?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Anndrew(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wealth and money surround this boy right from the beginning ...just imagine the position way him grand papa dey hold and occupy even for olden days time o

This boy was born into huge wealth
Nor be say he dey sing anything

No talent...no voice....voice be like frog own
a real niggar don't talk down on a niggar..

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Rich Family
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2021
His granddad was the largest poultry farm owner in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by greymiles: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2021
tellwisdom:
Your grandpa snapped with oyinbo.. Sorry, what can I do with that ??

A BLACK man would rather snap with a WHITE FACTORY worker, than a BLACK PRESIDENT. #Ndi ara
But when nGozi iweala my with joe Biden yesterday, na Igbo amaka
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by nkemoma(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Dem for give froggie face mark like im grandpa
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Cousin9999: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
sisisioge:
It just shows that there is always huge advantage to come from a wealthy popular background.....look around you.

And he used his advantage to be...an entertainer lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Kokaine:
its not good to speak of your forefathers that way. Whatever the case, they're dead. You didn't meet them, you don't know in what conditions they lived. Some may even have been victims of oppression that slowed their growth. Your duty is to do your best and not to insult the dead, because even you will die some day. Who knows, very soon
Stating the fact does not amount to insult. My forefathers had the same 24 hours are other successful forefathers. I will be a forefather one day yes! But the story will be different.
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by bepositive11: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2021
maureensylvia:
Oh chim

You OK?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by Kubernetes: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2021
He said "wow"
Hmm, may be he did not expect the grandy to have such an elaborate tribal marks.
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

How did you know I'm wretched? Are you psychic? But the truth is, I'm not wretched; far from it! Despite the prevailing economic concerns ongoing in Nigeria, it may surprise you that God has been so kind to me to the extent that I EAT ONLY WHAT I WANT; NOT WHAT I SEE OR CAN FIND. If that to you is being wretched, so be it. I trust I can say the same thing about you, Mr No Wretched?
Then don't try to change de facts. Tinubu financial is still questionable
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by bepositive11: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

People who complain online are more likely to suffer from anxiety, depression and stress.

lipsrsealed

Correction. They're already suffering from anxiety, depression, and stress.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by kullozone(m): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

People who complain online are more likely to suffer from anxiety, depression and stress.

lipsrsealed

They're already suffering from it... That's why they come online to complain and curse.
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by OLRAYS(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Alwaysachick:

Please go and answer your name at that increase in cost of COOKING GAS post. Your attention is needed there.
Aswearugod...
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2021
bepositive11:

You OK?

Absolutely cheesy
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by ukaface(f): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2021
So his grandpa was a registered Nurse, Wow.... impressive

1 Like

Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by B11la2b: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Olayetan:
my family self for dey cash out steady from government, but my grandfather was too naive that he sold LUTH land to the government for 250 pounds instead of leasing it...

Mistakes happen.
Re: Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) by okuta007: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Netanya:
but, if it is your grandad, won't you be happy too.

e don tay wey this money and influence dey the family - those who see Davido spending and start chanting Oluwa pick my call - u can see now that e don tay Adeleke family dey ball, no be overnight success oo - Imagine your own grand dad travelled to the US in 1950 not just as a mere visitor ooo but to run business with American big shots - how can you the grandchild be applying for N-power benefits in 2021?

some money don tay no be today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Marilyn Monroe’s Hair Given To Kim Kardashian: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.