Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? (3102 Views)

Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC / Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Indispensable85(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
It depends on the candidate they present because there's no difference between APC and PDP.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:

The guy is probably one of the TAN members who have stopped receiving free money since Pdp was defeated in 2015

Very shallow line of reasoning

By God's grace not a card carrying member of any party, but APC has runned Nigeria aground.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Indispensable85:
It depends on the candidate they present because there's no difference between APC and PDP.

Much difference, I have lived in both eras.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
iwaeda:

Much difference, I have lived in different eras.

This is how we keep deceiving ourselves. Who's APC and who's PDP? More than 70% of the political players today are former members of APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by techWriter3: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
nationality will make them vote again. That's pure actuality........... we not too divided to wanna together
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Indispensable85:

This is how we keep deceiving ourselves. Who's APC and who's PDP? More than 70% of the political players today are former members of APC or PDP.

The ideologies are different.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Jaggededge: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Its much
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by shosky1794: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
We all know that the Buhari administration has failed woefully in the governance of this country but from the look things APC will still win the 2023 presidential election. That's the truth we must face
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Indispensable85(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
iwaeda:

The ideologies are different.

Lol.... please don't make me laugh.
Do APC and PDP have ideologies?
Hahahaha.... please tell us what their ideologies are biko. Hahahaha.... Hilarious
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Jostoman: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
ba7man:
Yes. I can say it confidently with my chest.

PDP created problems and nurtured it for over 10yrs and handed over the Nigeria filled with these problems to APC that have been using trial and error to solve them, not knowing the traps PDP has set down. Eg P&ID scam and Power privatization.

Oil price crash and covid-19 are the main cause of the hardship in Nigeria and globally but short brained humans can't think that far and connect the dots.

PDP supporters are some of the most dispicable people in this country and they're attracted to crass, corrupt, unexposed leaders and characters, just observe them on this forum and you'll see the juvenile delinquents that have no knowledge to offer, just curses and insults ......... and they actually expect to win people to their side using nothing but bile, hate, curses and insults.
you are wishing us evil in 2023
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Jostoman: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Never again useless bloodshed party.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lol.... please don't make me laugh.
Do APC and PDP have ideologies?
Hahahaha.... please tell us what their ideologies are biko. Hahahaha.... Hilarious
Few men owns APC.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by ba7man(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jostoman:
you are wishing us evil in 2023
How??

Is it PDP that's good??

I prefer a party that i can see conscious efforts to develop rail and Power despite global recession than one that just sold oil and shared the money.

3 Likes

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Indispensable85(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
iwaeda:

Few men owns APC.

Is that the ideology?
Lol.......

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by 7lives: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Should we then vote for more disastrous party like Pdp?

undecided

This is what they expect you to do.
Vote a party that could not complete her HQ building up till now. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
7lives:

This is what they expect you to do.
Vote a party that could not complete her HQ building up till now. cheesy grin grin grin
Haha APC party that has turned many to paupers. Hight cost of everything.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by DMerciful(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Affliction should not be allowed to rise a second time. APC is a monumental failure and can never win a free and fair election.
vedaxcool:

See how pathetic your line of reasoning is? You couldn't engage him because you have little capacity, crumbs cannot grow anyone's intellect. Tell your useless PDP pay masters that they continue to look at power but power will never touch their hands.

And yes APC will likely win elections in 2023 because politics of hate you play ends here in Seun servers.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
DMerciful:
Affliction should not be allowed to rise a second time. APC is a monumental failure and can never win a free and fair election.

Amen and Amen!
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
May God deliver us from wicked rulers!
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by iwaeda: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Party of lies and liars.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Thats where you guys got it wrong!
Focusing on party when its actually more of personality.
You got the point
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Sonyboom765: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
iwaeda:
With all the sufferings in the land, Will you still vote APC?

Nothing is within the reach of the masses again.
Bread, gas, Peper, shaving sticks beans that used to be poor man's food and so on.

Yes n your father can committ suicide over that

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by realstars: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2021
iwaeda:

Bread, gas, Peper, shaving sticks beans that used to be poor man's food and so on.
Many that voted them are now in their graves. we need to RIP the party before the apc kill us all.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by dasparrow: 12:59am On Nov 03, 2021
I will neither vote APC or PDP. They are all the same. Call a referendum please.
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by durangokid: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

See how pathetic your line of reasoning is? You couldn't engage him because you have little capacity, crumbs cannot grow anyone's intellect. Tell your useless PDP pay masters that they continue to look at power but power will never touch their hands.

And yes APC will likely win elections in 2023 because politics of hate you play ends here in Seun servers.
. Engage him in what capacity, no sane person engages a mad man in any argument, its very obvious that you APC paid online bloggers have already dined with the devil, you people have no same or any single conscience or even little dignity Left, no sane person have time with such empty people

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Sergio101:
Ethnicity will make them vote again.

That's pure fact........... we are too divided to be together

Won't ibo vote for Peter Obi again?

1 Like

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by SRAROFDAVID: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Yes of course, the differing must continue
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by BamakSNR(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2021
iwaeda:

No.
But Tinubu
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Sergio101(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2021
SlyDev:

Won't ibo vote for Peter Obi again?

Peter Obi that has no criminal record is far more better than a bullion van Chicago drug baron Tinubu
Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Eni4me: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2021
ba7man:
Yes. I can say it confidently with my chest.

PDP created problems and nurtured it for over 10yrs and handed over the Nigeria filled with these problems to APC that have been using trial and error to solve them, not knowing the traps PDP has set down. Eg P&ID scam and Power privatization.

Oil price crash and covid-19 are the main cause of the hardship in Nigeria and globally but short brained humans can't think that far and connect the dots.

PDP supporters are some of the most dispicable people in this country and they're attracted to crass, corrupt, unexposed leaders and characters, just observe them on this forum and you'll see the juvenile delinquents that have no knowledge to offer, just curses and insults ......... and they actually expect to win people to their side using nothing but bile, hate, curses and insults.
vvvvvvv
I love your comments..... this guy is correct

2 Likes

Re: With All The Sufferings In The Land, Will You Still Vote APC? by Eni4me: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Also is those are mad will vote PDP too. cos nothing new about PDP.they just want power all cost. I want bro see if we have sense in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: If Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer - Amaechi / South East Is The Only Region You Will See Villages With Amazing Structures / Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.